Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,435 members, 7,861,211 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:13 AM

This Will Show If You Went To Private Or Public School - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / This Will Show If You Went To Private Or Public School (4964 Views)

Future Of Higher Education Belongs To Private Univarsities — NUC / Future Of Higher Education Belongs To Private Varsities — NUC / Civil Servants Sending Their Children To Private Universities Are Corrupt – ASUU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Will Show If You Went To Private Or Public School by chisea(m): 7:35pm On Jul 17, 2016
Bros! Btw both of us who do you think is right,
How can 30 minus 1/2 =15 did you Even did maths in Ur sec school at all i doubt, and you are here jumping that you got it right, pity you.
Re: This Will Show If You Went To Private Or Public School by onward4life(m): 7:49pm On Jul 17, 2016
PeachyP:

The emoji wasn't for you it was for the idiot calling other people idiots. I didn't even read your post. Whether you got it or not, not everyone is good in maths and it doesn't make them dumb, plus the question can be misunderstood. I don't see why he should be making fun of people and even categorizing dumbness with private schools

Thanks sis, u re a life line. See the the way da guy was been sauce. I just ignored him I just quoted the question never knew I was getting on someone's nerve. I hope to see u around later thanks .....
Re: This Will Show If You Went To Private Or Public School by Okohlient(m): 8:33pm On Jul 17, 2016
30/1/2(30 divide by 1/2),...30 * 2/1.....30*2/1=60.......60+10=70.

1 Like

Re: This Will Show If You Went To Private Or Public School by Standing5(m): 8:45pm On Jul 17, 2016
PeachyP:

The emoji wasn't for you it was for the idiot calling other people idiots. I didn't even read your post. Whether you got it or not, not everyone is good in maths and it doesn't make them dumb, plus the question can be misunderstood. I don't see why he should be making fun of people and even categorizing dumbness with private schools
You are the idìøt here. Did the first Idìøt have to associate himself with private or public uni after posting his answer. To make matter worse He attended uniben and decided to explicitly associate himself with private school. I busted him redhanded and you are here displaying idìøcy.
Re: This Will Show If You Went To Private Or Public School by Standing5(m): 8:52pm On Jul 17, 2016
onward4life:

Thanks sis, u re a life line. See the the way da guy was been sauce. I just ignored him I just quoted the question never knew I was getting on someone's nerve. I hope to see u around later thanks .....
See what you wrote before I dug out your post about you attending uniben. You didn't av to explicitly associate urself with either a public or private uni.
onward4life:

Bro division of 30 by half is different from division by 2. If u go division by 2 u automatically get 2 add 10 u come up with 12 as a final answer... Just in case I rep private schools till uni days.. Thank you..LOL
So stop playing the victim card bros.
Re: This Will Show If You Went To Private Or Public School by samwise99(m): 9:22pm On Jul 17, 2016
30divided by half
= 30 ÷ 1/2

30 * 2/1
= 60/1

=60

+10

=70
Re: This Will Show If You Went To Private Or Public School by onward4life(m): 11:01pm On Jul 17, 2016
Standing5:

See what you wrote before I dug out your post about you attending uniben. You didn't av to explicitly associate urself with either a public or private uni.
So stop playing the victim card bros.

Bro I don't think I understood ur question sha... I was shocked u called me names for making an attempt on ur question. Am not a victim bro I don't u have chatted me before to suddenly call me names... Easy bro just let it go
Re: This Will Show If You Went To Private Or Public School by Standing5(m): 12:57am On Jul 18, 2016
onward4life:

Bro I don't think I understood ur question sha... I was shocked u called me names for making an attempt on ur question. Am not a victim bro I don't u have chatted me before to suddenly call me names... Easy bro just let it go
You 'skillfully' avoid my points of contention. Why lie at all? You aren't honest at all. Something tell me you own the second moniker call me names here too.
Re: This Will Show If You Went To Private Or Public School by onward4life(m): 6:54am On Jul 18, 2016
Standing5:
You 'skillfully' avoid my points of contention. Why lie at all? You aren't honest at all. Something tell me you own the second moniker call me names here too.

Me..... I am onward for life I have any other user name on this naira land all I do is quote interesting topics I av Neva posted a topic I don't even no how nairaland is so complex don't even no how to own or belong to a thread all I do is read home page and trending quote ppo especially if it is heart touching, jokes or puzzle like yesterday, u said u dug me out right, did u hear me insult anybody I and explorers are in good term order normally invite me to watsapp groups, I did not register twice in dis forum... Am just me. See my pics nt thing to hide bro, its a new week.....
Re: This Will Show If You Went To Private Or Public School by Standing5(m): 10:49am On Jul 18, 2016
onward4life:

Me..... I am onward for life I have any other user name on this naira land all I do is quote interesting topics I av Neva posted a topic I don't even no how nairaland is so complex don't even no how to own or belong to a thread all I do is read home page and trending quote ppo especially if it is heart touching, jokes or puzzle like yesterday, u said u dug me out right, did u hear me insult anybody I and explorers are in good term order normally invite me to watsapp groups, I did not register twice in dis forum... Am just me. See my pics nt thing to hide bro, its a new week.....
You still manage to escape my point of contention again . . . Keep it up.
Re: This Will Show If You Went To Private Or Public School by Standing5(m): 10:51am On Jul 18, 2016
onward4life:

FYI, i am not the OP of this thread. I didn't start it. So stop talking about my question. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Menstrual Cycle And Ovulation Period....married Ones. / Wow!see The Pc Tab Unilorin Will Give It's Freshers / Letter Written To My Wife By One Of Her Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.