Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

New NYSC Member Thanks Her Mother Who Sold Akara To Train Her In School(pics - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / New NYSC Member Thanks Her Mother Who Sold Akara To Train Her In School(pics (1107 Views)

Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Sold Vegetables To Train Him At The University / Corper Poses With His Mother Who Sold Pap To Educate Him (Photos) / Corper Shows Off Mother Who Sold Plantain To Educate Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New NYSC Member Thanks Her Mother Who Sold Akara To Train Her In School(pics by jonhemma11: 12:25pm On Jul 16, 2016
Aw!So lovely!A Youth Service Corp member Tonia whose took to IG to pour encomium on her mother who sold akara to train her in school.She shared photos of her with mum on social media and wrote....

'I'm a product of Scarifice, Focus, Patience, and Perseverance. Mum Scarificed all to get me Educated.I remained Focused, even when confronted by temptations. I stayed PATIENT when all was going downhill. And finally PERSEVERANCE made me stood and passed the Test of time throughout my 4 years!'

30 big kpozas to all the hardworking mamas over there.E no easy abeg.I cumot my cap for una!

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/07/serving-nysc-member-thanks-her-mother.html

2 Likes

Re: New NYSC Member Thanks Her Mother Who Sold Akara To Train Her In School(pics by jonhemma11: 12:26pm On Jul 16, 2016
One big kpoza to u madam.U are an inspiration to many
Re: New NYSC Member Thanks Her Mother Who Sold Akara To Train Her In School(pics by Smileprince(m): 12:38pm On Jul 16, 2016
Wow that's lovely. Many mothers do this every day but it's funny how people forget so soon all the sacrifice they made.
Just like the ten lappers only one came back to say thanks.

I salute your gratitude young woman. Keep it up

1 Like

Re: New NYSC Member Thanks Her Mother Who Sold Akara To Train Her In School(pics by Yasher: 12:49pm On Jul 16, 2016
Eya, inspirational story. Unfortunately, no jobs guarantee in Nigeria
Re: New NYSC Member Thanks Her Mother Who Sold Akara To Train Her In School(pics by Sunnykaka(m): 3:39pm On Jul 16, 2016
Ok...
Re: New NYSC Member Thanks Her Mother Who Sold Akara To Train Her In School(pics by Goldenboy842(m): 5:30pm On Jul 16, 2016
NICE

(1) (Reply)

Advice From An Nysc Hustler / NYSC Announces Passing Out Date For 2016 Batch B Corps Members / It's COC Day! Well, You Call It POP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.