Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Corper Poses With His Mother Who Sold Pap To Educate Him (Photos) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Poses With His Mother Who Sold Pap To Educate Him (Photos) (19403 Views)

Corper Poses With A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) / Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Sold Vegetables To Train Him At The University / Corper Shows Off Mother Who Sold Plantain To Educate Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corper Poses With His Mother Who Sold Pap To Educate Him (Photos) by LubeyNaijaBlog: 11:48pm On Jun 22, 2017
This young corper identified as Oladipupo, has won praises online as he took to his social media page to shower gratitude on his mother who suffered to send him to school.

The young man who is a serving corp member, shared these adorable photos of himself and his mum who sells pap (ogi) just to make sure he was educated.

He wrote:
"Dear mum
With everything you have faced in your life, and the strength you have developed, proves to me that when life is tough I can be tougher. I love you so much, even though am not born with a silver spoon, am here carving a golden spoon MUM, I OLADIPUPO promise you a golden spoon in life and am proud of who you are
#omoiyaOLOGI"

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/06/young-corper-gets-online-praise-as-he.html?m=1

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corper Poses With His Mother Who Sold Pap To Educate Him (Photos) by LubeyNaijaBlog: 11:49pm On Jun 22, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Corper Poses With His Mother Who Sold Pap To Educate Him (Photos) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jun 22, 2017
Good

Buh you may end joining her to sell pap cuz there is no Job in Nigeria

Truth is bitter... deal with it

I remain Eco99

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Poses With His Mother Who Sold Pap To Educate Him (Photos) by Partnerbiz3: 12:21am On Jun 23, 2017
Touching...

1 Like

Re: Corper Poses With His Mother Who Sold Pap To Educate Him (Photos) by Jostico: 12:34am On Jun 23, 2017
ecoeco:

Good

FOOL

158 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Corper Poses With His Mother Who Sold Pap To Educate Him (Photos) by ozo13(m): 12:36am On Jun 23, 2017
Inspiring. No be some people wey dr governor gv them opportunity for free education bt dem say dem no wan go school.

1 Like

Re: Corper Poses With His Mother Who Sold Pap To Educate Him (Photos) by rheether(f): 12:41am On Jun 23, 2017
Oya, do and get job..
Re: Corper Poses With His Mother Who Sold Pap To Educate Him (Photos) by boboLIL(m): 12:43am On Jun 23, 2017
ecoeco:

Good

18 Likes

Re: Corper Poses With His Mother Who Sold Pap To Educate Him (Photos) by PapiNigga: 8:33am On Jun 23, 2017
nice one

1 Like

Re: Corper Poses With His Mother Who Sold Pap To Educate Him (Photos) by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 23, 2017
Sweet Mother

Motherhood does not know tribe or religion grin

I like your resolve to give the best grin\

But when is Ambode going to tar your street and do gutters in your hood angry angry

1 Like

Re: Corper Poses With His Mother Who Sold Pap To Educate Him (Photos) by Fuckallmods: 9:23am On Jun 23, 2017
Now it's your turn. Make her proud
Re: Corper Poses With His Mother Who Sold Pap To Educate Him (Photos) by femi4: 9:23am On Jun 23, 2017
rheether:
Oya, do and get job..
lol....its pay back time
Re: Corper Poses With His Mother Who Sold Pap To Educate Him (Photos) by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 23, 2017
hmmm
Re: Corper Poses With His Mother Who Sold Pap To Educate Him (Photos) by DollarAngel(m): 9:23am On Jun 23, 2017
STOP SHOWING ME THIS RUBBISH JUST TO GET FAME, SHOW ME WHEN YOU BUILD HER A HOUSE OR BUY HER A CAR.... PEOPLE DOING THIS FOR SELFISH INTERST

1 Like

Re: Corper Poses With His Mother Who Sold Pap To Educate Him (Photos) by iamnicer: 9:24am On Jun 23, 2017
smiley

MAAR NIGGAR

5 Likes

Re: Corper Poses With His Mother Who Sold Pap To Educate Him (Photos) by diablos: 9:24am On Jun 23, 2017
Nice one bro...them suppose call u Corper Papillo grin

4 Likes

Re: Corper Poses With His Mother Who Sold Pap To Educate Him (Photos) by FemiEddy(m): 9:24am On Jun 23, 2017
kiss
Re: Corper Poses With His Mother Who Sold Pap To Educate Him (Photos) by lajoshua: 9:24am On Jun 23, 2017
Most people don't know all these businesses that looks petty are goldmines.

See how much you can make in PAP PRODUCTION BUSINESS: Click here
Re: Corper Poses With His Mother Who Sold Pap To Educate Him (Photos) by Dannieln1: 9:24am On Jun 23, 2017
His not suppose to show her off now
But instead when he's working

My opinion though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Poses With His Mother Who Sold Pap To Educate Him (Photos) by Tolbanks(f): 9:24am On Jun 23, 2017
WOW! Really inspiring

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Poses With His Mother Who Sold Pap To Educate Him (Photos) by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 23, 2017
ecoeco:

Good

Who the fvck is this Na...

Frustrated....person

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Poses With His Mother Who Sold Pap To Educate Him (Photos) by ItalianWine(f): 9:24am On Jun 23, 2017
Very Humble and Courageous

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Poses With His Mother Who Sold Pap To Educate Him (Photos) by idris4r83(m): 9:24am On Jun 23, 2017
So emotional

1 Like

Re: Corper Poses With His Mother Who Sold Pap To Educate Him (Photos) by thonyrule(m): 9:25am On Jun 23, 2017
Hopefully you get a well paying job after all this...
The guy above though undecided
Re: Corper Poses With His Mother Who Sold Pap To Educate Him (Photos) by ta4ba3(m): 9:25am On Jun 23, 2017
D boy looks like a yahoo boy

11 Likes

Re: Corper Poses With His Mother Who Sold Pap To Educate Him (Photos) by idris4r83(m): 9:25am On Jun 23, 2017
ecoeco:

Good

goat

15 Likes

Re: Corper Poses With His Mother Who Sold Pap To Educate Him (Photos) by Jsucre(m): 9:25am On Jun 23, 2017
nice one

1 Like

Re: Corper Poses With His Mother Who Sold Pap To Educate Him (Photos) by unlimitedsoundz(m): 9:25am On Jun 23, 2017
ecoeco:

Good

4 Likes

Re: Corper Poses With His Mother Who Sold Pap To Educate Him (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 9:25am On Jun 23, 2017
Hoping it really comes from his heart and he's not just using his mum for publicity stunt undecided
Afterall, social media is the way to go now....
One step might just shoot you up to stardom embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Corper Poses With His Mother Who Sold Pap To Educate Him (Photos) by nobodysmanrob(m): 9:26am On Jun 23, 2017
Things parents do for their kids

1 Like

Re: Corper Poses With His Mother Who Sold Pap To Educate Him (Photos) by Fuckallmods: 9:27am On Jun 23, 2017
ecoeco:

Good

if I say you don't have sense I'm deceiving myself. but seriously you should be positive. No matter what, with his display he's made on social media he's surely going to have sponsors.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Now That NYSC Is A Done Deal, What Next? (how To Prosper After NYSC) / 2016 Batch A Stream 2 PCM's: As We Await Our CUL This Week / Is There A Punishment For Deserting NYSC?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.