Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,319 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

I Am Back, I Have A Piece Of Advice For The Igbos. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Back, I Have A Piece Of Advice For The Igbos. (2445 Views)

There Is No Going Back!!!! I Will Vote Against APC In 2019 – Senator Dino Maleye / I Am Pleased I Am Back, I Am Feeling Much Better Now. - President Buhari (Pic) / Okorocha Is Back: "I Went To The Land Of The Dead, Ancestors Turned Me Back" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Back, I Have A Piece Of Advice For The Igbos. by 7inches: 2:50pm On Jul 16, 2016
this alcarazoo1 is definitely and im.becile..
u are not ashamed of ur hipocrisy.
yet u didge every question thrown at u and keep chasing shadows...
u are just a big foool....
ur pple are venting al hate on igbos yet u kip pointin d fingers otherwise....

the thunder will dat wil blast ur head is eatin rice in mama put.
dont worry.
oaf

1 Like

Re: I Am Back, I Have A Piece Of Advice For The Igbos. by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 16, 2016
LAGOS THIS LAGOS THAT, DID IGBOS STEAL YOUR LAND FROM U OR U WILLINGLY SOLD THEM. LAGOS STATE IS TRYING TO PUSH LADIPO MARKET TO BADAGRY. LAND IN BADAGRY WHICH BEFORE WERE FILLED WITH BUSHES ITS NOW TURNING TO G,R,A . AFTER SOME YEARS U WILL SEE YOROUBAS SHOUTING LEAVE OUR BADAGRY O

2 Likes

Re: I Am Back, I Have A Piece Of Advice For The Igbos. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 16, 2016
I dont think igbos are being forced to stay and invest in lagos, Igbos can take that cash and invest in the east. The problem with igbos is that they think that because they litter the state with 2 x 2 shops and constitute a threat to the security of the state through their various vices, they are entitled to ownership of the state with the locals. This will be firmly resisted by the yorubas as we would not sit by and you disparage your hosts as you do wherever you find yourselves.

We are prepared to support the biafra movement if that will rid the yorubas of the igbos. Law abiding business men will be issued visas and work permits upon request and proper verification so there is nothing to fear. Nobody is after your properties.

The biafra agitations must be done in a proper,legal and well co-ordinated manner which will be taken seriously by the international community and other ethnic nationalities in Nigeria. The current method of aggressiveness and insults will be counter productive with maximum casualties on the biafran side. The yorubas would have done this better if we were the ones desirous of secession.

All i am saying is that please go and develop the east in preparation for the actualisation of your new nation and stop struggling with yoruba or hausa for their states. Nobody hates you, the choices of your successive leaders and the general attitude of igbos have boxed them to this corner in Nigeria to the extent that it will take a miracle for an igbo man to be President, it is really pitiful. However, you can count on the yorubas to stand shoulder to shoulder with you as allies in your quest for a renewed nationhood.

Selah.

1 Like

Re: I Am Back, I Have A Piece Of Advice For The Igbos. by 9japride(m): 4:39pm On Jul 16, 2016
Brooklynsouth:
no you don't have the right over lagos cos when we shout OUR OIL you claim it belongs to fg and the entire nigeria so lagos being the formal capital of nigeria and was collectively built by nigerians so yorubas have no Right what so ever to claim lagos it is our collective wealth
[color=#006600][/color]

Nice, one bottle of origin for u
Re: I Am Back, I Have A Piece Of Advice For The Igbos. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 16, 2016
ALCATRAZ001 or whatever is your name. Am Sure U Are One Of Those Lazy Osun Or Ibadan That Will Always Say My Lagos This My Lagos That. U Better Work Hard And Claim Ur Own Land In Lagos Or Go Back To Ur Village Where U Wont See Any Igbo To Hate On.
Re: I Am Back, I Have A Piece Of Advice For The Igbos. by Brooklynsouth(f): 7:09pm On Jul 16, 2016
Alcatraz001:

Okay, i have heard you. Can we agree that there is a need for peace and payment of taxes by all lagosians? The issue of ownership is settled, hence there is no need for me to go back and forth with you. i guess you are igbo right?
am igbo imo state orlu a very proud biafran

1 Like

Re: I Am Back, I Have A Piece Of Advice For The Igbos. by computerboy: 7:16pm On Jul 16, 2016
dreamwords:
Stop all these

This your picture really cracked me up cheesy

@Alcatraz001

Whenever you yoruba people talk about lagos, you'll say you're a good host, that you tolerated igbos and gave them peace. Please help me answer these questions

1. How many igbos are living in Lagos without rent?
2. How many igbos who owns lands and houses in Lagos got it free?
3. How many igbos are you feeding in Lagos?

You guys should stop the hate already. That igbos want biafra doesn't mean they can't do business in other countries. Or don't you have yorubas in foreign countries?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Budget Padding: Photos Of Jibrin's Convoy Arrive At D SSS Headquarters In Abuja / IPOB Planning To "Confront" Buhari In German Hospital / President Buhari's Return Date Revealed By The Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.