Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

There Is No Going Back!!!! I Will Vote Against APC In 2019 – Senator Dino Maleye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Is No Going Back!!!! I Will Vote Against APC In 2019 – Senator Dino Maleye (4410 Views)

Corper Wearing 'Vote Against Buhari' Top / Rochas Okorocha, Uche Nwosu Organize Protest Against APC (Photos) / 2019:senator Makarfi Visits Ibb For Consultation(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is No Going Back!!!! I Will Vote Against APC In 2019 – Senator Dino Maleye by naija1stpikin: 11:40am On May 19, 2017
The controversial Senator representing Kogi-West Senatorial District, Dino Melaye, has vowed to vote against the Governor Yahaya Bello-led All progressives Congress, APC, ahead of the 2019 general elections.

Melaye, spoke at the launching of a book he wrote titled: ‘Antidotes for Corruption: The Nigerian Story.’

Recall, that Melaye had served as the Chairman of the Transition Committee of Governor Bello, but their relationship deteriorated, soon after the handing over.

Bello, a member of the APC, defeated Idris Wada of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, during the concluding part of the Kogi State Gubernatorial election, which held last year.

According to Melaye: “If you put him (Wada) alongside Yahaya Bello today, I will vote for Wada. At least throughout his tenure, we did not agree, but he never attempted to assassinate me. If you speak the truth, you will die, and if you lie, you will die. I, Dino Melaye, have decided to speak the truth”, he said.

Few months ago, Dino Melaye had accused Bello of plotting to assassinate him, for fighting for the State’s workers and pensioners.

Dino, while addressing women of the Kogi-West Senatorial District, who embarked on a peaceful protest at Aiyetoro-Gbede, noted that workers and pensioners in the State were suffering and dying, following the non-payment of 15-months salaries and pensions by the Governor.

The Senator had said: “Yahaya Bello collected N20bn from the Federal Government as bailout fund. Still, he refused to settle workers. He also collected N11bn from the Paris Club fund. Still, he refused to pay workers and pensioners.

“Children can no longer go to school. Tenants can no longer pay their house rent. Enough is enough; the people of Kogi State are tired of this government.

“The advent of Yahaya Bello as Governor, and Taofiq Isa as Local Government Administrator in the political history of Kogi State, has brought this unfortunate socio-political paradigm shift.”

http://www.post-nigeria.com/there-is-no-going-back-i-will-vote-against-apc-in-2019-senator-dino-maleye-shocks-the-entire-universe/

lalasticlala mynd44

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is No Going Back!!!! I Will Vote Against APC In 2019 – Senator Dino Maleye by naija1stpikin: 11:44am On May 19, 2017
tongue tongue tongue
Re: There Is No Going Back!!!! I Will Vote Against APC In 2019 – Senator Dino Maleye by Nobody: 11:47am On May 19, 2017
Dino Melaye take am easy DSS and EFCC go soon come after you

6 Likes

Re: There Is No Going Back!!!! I Will Vote Against APC In 2019 – Senator Dino Maleye by Teacher1776(m): 11:51am On May 19, 2017
Quote me if you like. This overfed senator is eying the gubernatorial seat.

7 Likes

Re: There Is No Going Back!!!! I Will Vote Against APC In 2019 – Senator Dino Maleye by DLondonboiy: 11:52am On May 19, 2017
Wait, what?
Re: There Is No Going Back!!!! I Will Vote Against APC In 2019 – Senator Dino Maleye by ApolitiCal: 11:54am On May 19, 2017
If you like vote for kowa...none of my business.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Going Back!!!! I Will Vote Against APC In 2019 – Senator Dino Maleye by DLondonboiy: 11:54am On May 19, 2017
Teacher1776:
Quote me if you like. This overfed senator is eying the gubernatorial seat.

Why are you insulting a man old enough to be your father?

4 Likes

Re: There Is No Going Back!!!! I Will Vote Against APC In 2019 – Senator Dino Maleye by fearNORTH: 11:54am On May 19, 2017
No right thinking man will vote APC as a political party

10 Likes

Re: There Is No Going Back!!!! I Will Vote Against APC In 2019 – Senator Dino Maleye by MrEverest(m): 11:55am On May 19, 2017
I wonder for how long we will continue to manage Nigeria instead of doing the needful and save 180 million people from impending doom.

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Going Back!!!! I Will Vote Against APC In 2019 – Senator Dino Maleye by AyamConfidence(m): 11:55am On May 19, 2017
naija1stpikin:
tongue tongue tongue
na you be O.P you still dey pursue FTC again

Wetin dey worry Nigerians sef undecided undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No Going Back!!!! I Will Vote Against APC In 2019 – Senator Dino Maleye by bishopkay: 11:57am On May 19, 2017
Polithiefcians
Re: There Is No Going Back!!!! I Will Vote Against APC In 2019 – Senator Dino Maleye by AyamConfidence(m): 11:57am On May 19, 2017
DLondonboiy:

is he not overfed?? Wetin be insult there??

Make una no let hypocrisy kill una ooo

Lalasticlala oya Dino don come again ooo

3 Likes

Re: There Is No Going Back!!!! I Will Vote Against APC In 2019 – Senator Dino Maleye by Mynd44: 12:05pm On May 19, 2017
Dino is not going back to the senate via the APC. There is no way in hell he can win the party primaries as his support base is being washed away.

This is the problem politicians have, they forget that 4 years is actually short. He compared himself to Senator Saraki who had a firm grip on Kwara. The only option for Dino right now is to decamp, if he does, I dont see him winning the elections against a Sam Adeyemi.

Dino made a smart choice sidding with Saraki in the Senate but a poor choice fighting with some members of the APC. Yeah, that silly stunt of daring to impregnate someone's wife will bite him. He did not learn from Obanikoro, Agbaje and Bamidele.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No Going Back!!!! I Will Vote Against APC In 2019 – Senator Dino Maleye by Teacher1776(m): 12:09pm On May 19, 2017
DLondonboiy:

old enough to be whose father? Abeg try check my age b4 u insult me.

4 Likes

Re: There Is No Going Back!!!! I Will Vote Against APC In 2019 – Senator Dino Maleye by GMan650(m): 1:08pm On May 19, 2017
Dino had better take it easy; 2019 is around the corner and he might not have it easy with the APC leadership. Crossing carpets might not help him likewise as PDP are problem on their own.

The guy behaves more like a thug than an Educated Senator

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Going Back!!!! I Will Vote Against APC In 2019 – Senator Dino Maleye by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 19, 2017
Mynd44:
Dino is not going back to the senate via the APC. There is no way in hell he can win the party primaries as his support base is being washed away.

This is the problem politicians have, they forget that 4 years is actually short. He conpared himself to Senator Saraki who had a firm grip on Kwara. The inly option for Dino right now is to decamp, if he does, I dont see him winning the elections against a Sam Adeyemi.

Dino made a smart choice sidding with Saraki in the Senate but a poor choice fighting with some members of the APC. Yeah, that silly stunt of daring to impregnate someone's wife will bite him. He did not learn from Obanikoro, Agbaje and Bamidele.

Amazing comment grin

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Going Back!!!! I Will Vote Against APC In 2019 – Senator Dino Maleye by KINGwax007(m): 2:20pm On May 19, 2017
Just say u want to be governor.. The people of Kogi will vote you in...dem don curse dem with bad leaders... No be today...

When audu, the only person wey do everything we dey see for kogi today die like fowl, after I don dey rejoice for them say God don answer them, I knw say na true say dem don curse that state!

Here comes ur governor...

grin grin
Re: There Is No Going Back!!!! I Will Vote Against APC In 2019 – Senator Dino Maleye by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 19, 2017
Dino u too,, ur 2019 slip go cut, no matter the plat form u decide to run
be it bet9ja, bet360, and naira bet
Re: There Is No Going Back!!!! I Will Vote Against APC In 2019 – Senator Dino Maleye by donmalcolm21(m): 2:58pm On May 19, 2017
Dino really messed up Tinubu. For those scallywags still pained about it, they can jump inside Oba Lil wayne fire.

Smart Adeyemi was the most useless Senator from Kogi now people are propping him up again because Dino went after their Drug lord.

Ndi Yoruba don tired me

3 Likes

Re: There Is No Going Back!!!! I Will Vote Against APC In 2019 – Senator Dino Maleye by nely(m): 3:51pm On May 19, 2017
APC are just confused set of criminals..those BMC supporting them are more clueless

1 Like

Re: There Is No Going Back!!!! I Will Vote Against APC In 2019 – Senator Dino Maleye by Built2last: 4:05pm On May 19, 2017
Deno
Re: There Is No Going Back!!!! I Will Vote Against APC In 2019 – Senator Dino Maleye by Ngokafor(f): 4:09pm On May 19, 2017
..Nigerian politicians..smh!!!
Re: There Is No Going Back!!!! I Will Vote Against APC In 2019 – Senator Dino Maleye by olasupoolabode(m): 4:27pm On May 19, 2017
good ridance!!
Re: There Is No Going Back!!!! I Will Vote Against APC In 2019 – Senator Dino Maleye by yarimo(m): 5:06pm On May 19, 2017
Definitely you will vote against APC, because YAHAYA BELLO your state governor won't tolerate this nonsense you are doing about.
Re: There Is No Going Back!!!! I Will Vote Against APC In 2019 – Senator Dino Maleye by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 19, 2017
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: There Is No Going Back!!!! I Will Vote Against APC In 2019 – Senator Dino Maleye by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 19, 2017
Built2last:
Deno
better still Gino
Re: There Is No Going Back!!!! I Will Vote Against APC In 2019 – Senator Dino Maleye by leofab(f): 10:19pm On May 19, 2017
Na their Interest.. gberra ohh
Re: There Is No Going Back!!!! I Will Vote Against APC In 2019 – Senator Dino Maleye by ba7man(m): 10:30pm On May 19, 2017
fearNORTH:
No right thinking man will vote APC as a political party
Yes, they'll vote PDP!!! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Revealed: The Real Owners Of Lagos - Wikipedia / Blackout: How Argentina ‘eliminated’ Africans From Its History And Conscience / Breaking: Lai Mohammed's Driver Decamps To PDP (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.