Stats: 3,153,109 members, 7,818,310 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos (97150 Views)

Children's International School In Pictures / School Fees At Children's International School, Lekki / Chochmah International School's Teachers' Quaters, Owned By Salvation Ministry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 16, 2016
makdcash:
Teach dem how to mould humans cheesy cheesy grin grin

roflmao!! cheesy cheesy
Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by Ashraf123(f): 8:14pm On Jul 16, 2016
MyPWisINCORRECT:
No wahala, if na 3 milla, I go pay, and after the term, na me go set exam for my pikin.

See eim question:

1. Using Newtons Law of Universal Gravitation, prove that the Earth is not on a collision course with Jupiter and Uranus in 4 light years.

Given: Mass of Earth: 1.2 x 10^46 kg

If my pikin no fit answer am, that school must return my money
this got me rolling on d floor, the fees is much gaskiya.

Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by Xeedorf: 8:20pm On Jul 16, 2016
O boy! Under these present Government. Please Baba God answer my call

Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by evy1(m): 8:21pm On Jul 16, 2016
madridguy:
You just quote me without reading my post. grin

grin grin grin grin The guy no see the $ sign.
Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by aasunmoh(m): 8:23pm On Jul 16, 2016

Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 16, 2016
http://www.cislagos.org/ Thats the website of the school.

Its a British School, for expatriates in Nigeria and Not for poppers.

Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by luluosas(m): 8:24pm On Jul 16, 2016
Abeg, make dem go sidon jor. Na only their school dey for Lagos?
Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by yetseyi(f): 8:24pm On Jul 16, 2016
What I am bothered about is how a school that collects at least a million naira per annum can't use quality paper/letter head to notify parents. Even smaller schools that pay so less use quality papers, very bad Image for the school.

Presentation/branding - very poor.

Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by dammieco(m): 8:24pm On Jul 16, 2016
Well, I just checked the school's website and it seems not to exist
http://cislagos.org/?reqp=1&reqr=
Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by dejavubobo1(m): 8:25pm On Jul 16, 2016
madridguy:
Insha Allah, my future Saleemoh will attend this school or the one higher in price than this. So help me God.

Education is POWER.
U passed tru school school didn't pass tru U.. education is not by spending high. ur comment shows ur mentality is poor.
Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by solaere(m): 8:25pm On Jul 16, 2016
Make i kom enrolle my pikin...3m for six yrs swt like honey,yellow like fanta,everybdy pawpaw !!!
Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by Anabel(f): 8:26pm On Jul 16, 2016
What a waste of hard earned money..

Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 16, 2016
yetseyi:
What I am bothered about is how a school that collects at least a million naira per annum can't use quality paper/letter head to notify parents. Even smaller school that pay so less use quality papers, very bad Image for the school.

Presentation- very poor.

Pele oh, so the paper should be Gold Lmao. Madam its a british school for expats in Nigeria and not for poppers ! lipsrsealed

See their website: http://www.cislagos.org/
Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by Youngzedd(m): 8:27pm On Jul 16, 2016
If you have vision like the parents that took their kids to this kind of school, you will NEVER give birth to more than 3 kids.

I refuse to be poor.
Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by Engrkay11(m): 8:28pm On Jul 16, 2016
Are they using different school curriculum?
Am not against expensive schools but this is super expensive.
paying 3million naira for primary education in Nigeria, how much does private universities collect for programmes there!
All na packaging nothing special, send ur children to Airforce Comprehensive School, I'm sure you will get value for your money.

Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by Youngzedd(m): 8:30pm On Jul 16, 2016
Omotayor123:
Don't be like them. You should help others.

In this world you're OYO

Pray and hustle to be the giver.
Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by kubelan(m): 8:31pm On Jul 16, 2016
This school most have an extra terrestrial curriculum for the kids

Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by pablo21(m): 8:32pm On Jul 16, 2016
That why I dey hustle for by unborn.....
Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by Youngzedd(m): 8:34pm On Jul 16, 2016
Elchappo:

U go win the 50K

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by AlanSugar(m): 8:37pm On Jul 16, 2016
Anyone else noticed what I noticed? Is the school fees actually 3m or more cus after paying the non refundable acceptance fee of 2m, 3m still follows so at least for the first session, it's 5m plus. I have nothing further.
Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by Sirjohn84(m): 8:38pm On Jul 16, 2016
and how much is their staff salary? #justasking
Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by yetseyi(f): 8:38pm On Jul 16, 2016
truthsayer007:

Pele oh, so the paper should be Gold Lmao. Madam its a british school for expats in Nigeria and not for poppers ! lipsrsealed

See their website: http://www.cislagos.org/

Not Gold but on a good letter head and thats not even expensive It doesn't look too well for the brand IMHO.

You actually didn't need to state who its not for,the fact that its not for "poppers" even means there should be an element of quality in everything about the school even down to the paper used.

How much does a good letter head cost?

Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by chiboy1928(m): 8:39pm On Jul 16, 2016
Even if am dangote I will never send my children to such school, I can only spend such amount on sch fees overseas but not here in Nigeria. The children in our public schools If by analysis are even more intelligent than most of the children in such schools were dey pay millions as sch fees all in name of class and status.

Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by kvngveektour(m): 8:43pm On Jul 16, 2016
#3m just for school fees, I hope they get their call-up leaders after primary 5.

RUB BISHHHHHHHH!!!

Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by Youngzedd(m): 8:47pm On Jul 16, 2016
MyPWisINCORRECT:
No wahala, if na 3 milla, I go pay, and after the term, na me go set exam for my pikin.

See eim question:

1. Using Newtons Law of Universal Gravitation, prove that the Earth is not on a collision course with Jupiter and Uranus in 4 light years.

Given: Mass of Earth: 1.2 x 10^46 kg

If my pikin no fit answer am, that school must return my money

No refund of money after payment.

Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by Mrfred43(m): 8:48pm On Jul 16, 2016
Money mis road sch fees.

Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by cococandy(f): 8:50pm On Jul 16, 2016
I'd pay ot of the education is worth it.
Nothing is too much for my child if I can afford it.
Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by Ejanla07: 8:56pm On Jul 16, 2016
all dis schools go dey one government school for Anambra go top for education..

who dem epp..

Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by vanvick247(m): 8:57pm On Jul 16, 2016
The money is there so they can spend it as they deem fit. Parents wen never chop bellyful no go reason dis kind school wen Govt schools boku sarra for 9ja.
Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by grandstar(m): 8:58pm On Jul 16, 2016
LynnPetra:
Hmmmm.This is much ooo.
The only time I can pay this amount on a child is if he/she is an Einstein.

What if by them you are making over 20m a month? No one knows tomorrow. Will you consider it a waste
Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by parissaint(m): 8:59pm On Jul 16, 2016
And dem go say money no dey....jst imagine
Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by mrSTRYKS(m): 9:04pm On Jul 16, 2016
for me i wont send my ward to this school if he is not very smart cus it will be a waste of fund and if he is intelligent i will still not send him dere cus he is smart already...na to use the money build more 4story for my street.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Ten Oldest Secondary Schools In Nigeria? / FUNAAB Admission 2012/2013 / Secondary School Girls Twerk Infront Of Teachers And Parents (PICS)