Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,597 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos (97153 Views)

Children's International School In Pictures / School Fees At Children's International School, Lekki / Chochmah International School's Teachers' Quaters, Owned By Salvation Ministry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by ade80: 10:18pm On Jul 16, 2016
The school is a British school meant for people who can not afford to send their children abroad. And it runs a purely British curriculum. The fees is mostly paid by the companies the parents work for.The fees where formerly paid in dollars.
Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by madridguy(m): 10:20pm On Jul 16, 2016
mydn44 do justice.

Dindondin:
foo l.
If education is too expensive, it ll not be for everyone.
There are fees that you ll still be unable to afford.
And you ll desire them.
Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:21pm On Jul 16, 2016
madridguy:
If a person can buy a car of more than 2 million dollars I don't see any reason I won't put my children paying 100,000.00 GBP if I get the money.

And is what they are being taught different from what a cheaper school teaches? Top grade schools in the US and in the UK do not even cost up to a quarter of what this school charges and I can tell you they have better standards.... it's not by how much you spend that ur child becomes wise, successful and great but by how well he/she is brought up and tutored.... HUMANS...... HAVE SOME LITTLE SENSE....

1 Like

Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by Kaywai773: 10:26pm On Jul 16, 2016
angel gabriel must b 1 of deir jnr teachers

1 Like

Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by chigoizie7(m): 10:27pm On Jul 16, 2016
hotspec:

I judge people by d size of their thinking, and u have just convinced me dt with the kind of this mentality among the few forward thinking business oriented youths like u, d future will be great. I LOVE UR MIND! Pls start small. 8-10 self contained rooms on a plot of land can be an humble beginning for a future expansion. once again, i commend ur thinking. we have similar foresight- Real estate

Real estate it is bro.

Utilise the current housing deficit in naija, in 10yrs time, u will be smiling with more than 300% profit, and if u are tired in that sector after10yrs, sell everything off and divest into something better.

But I will be seeing our young boys driving a mercedes benz worth 12million but are tenants in someone's house.

Maybe this orientation is because of where I come from, 1st thing 1st, build a house even b4 u marry, in my place, even if u like, drive 10 Gwagons, but u don't have a house, even if na 2rooms, bros u are a no body. People wey de ride bicycles will insult u with all ur cars and u can't do anything to them.

1 Like

Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by YOLO1(m): 10:38pm On Jul 16, 2016
Even Einstein, Newton, Faraday, Bill Gate, Zuckerberg, Dangote no go this kind school. Some kids will still go to this school and still be dull like the dullard of Daura

2 Likes

Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by UIA04(f): 10:40pm On Jul 16, 2016
LynnPetra:
Hmmmm.This is much ooo.
The only time I can pay this amount on a child is if he/she is an Einstein.
When Einstein no need am cause he was a genius

You no fit go this kind school remain olodo
Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 10:41pm On Jul 16, 2016
madridguy:
Insha Allah, my future Saleemoh will attend this school or the one higher in price than this. So help me God.

Education is POWER.
is not in.3 million primary school tution fees... billgates oprah willfred warren buffet lincolon edison did all what they did not because they paid $ 3000 as fees
Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by TalkingBird: 10:44pm On Jul 16, 2016
Sneezes.
Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by YOLO1(m): 10:48pm On Jul 16, 2016
truthsayer007:
http://www.cislagos.org/ Thats the website of the school.

Its a British School, for expatriates in Nigeria and Not for poppers.
If you had gone to that school, they would have taught you its "paupers" and not "poppers"

1 Like

Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by chigoizie7(m): 10:49pm On Jul 16, 2016
Youngzedd:
If you have vision like the parents that took their kids to this kind of school, you will NEVER give birth to more than 3 kids.

I refuse to be poor.

Oga forget that thing, those parents that are sending their wards to such schools, did they attend such schools themselves? But they were able to make such amount which means the school that tot them what they knew today was not bad after all.

It means that, that okokomaiko primary skul they went to those days also taught them good things, it sharpened their brains to the extent that they are making such an amount of money to spend on school fees alone.

Bros, those schools doesn't teach anything different from an average good naija school, that school is just a way of separating class(between rich and poor) but in terms of learning? I will disagree on that.

UK policy now is, once u go skul finish for UK, dem go send u back to ur country. After all that money, u go still come meet me for labour market.

Infact, I have some friends wey leave us for naija go university for uk and isreal and ukrain. Now all of us don graduate and all of us no see work, but majority of us naija boys, still de hustle to make ends meet, me with my agro business, some in their various fields, but these our yankee students no fit do anything, always running for one interview to another. Some wey dey UK for over 6yrs now, if u call dem for phone dem go begin tell u say na shame de catch them to enter naija otherwise them no dey uk de do anything tangible but will see home based living well even upon this buhari era.

My point is, those over expensive schools is not spectacular in terms of learning, they are just there to extort money from gullible parents, simple.

3 Likes

Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by Rachealonyinye(f): 10:50pm On Jul 16, 2016
A Wrist watch for 500k?? Will it show me when the world will end?
• A Bathing soap for 80k?? Will it wash away sins and sorrows?
• One Eye glasses for 350k?? If I wear it, will I be able to see the future? #Impossible#
• An Italian shoe for 150k?? Shebe I will be able to walk on water and air?
• A Plasma TV for 5m?? Will it show me the Judgement day on the last day live?
• A Gold plated mobile phone for 3 million naira. Chai!!! Will I use it to answer heaven's call?
• A Hand Bag for 1.3Million naira?? Will I put my life inside it for safeguard?
• 2 million naira for a table in comedy show. Which kind laugh I never laugh before?
• 3 Million naira per year at a university. After graduation, will they make me the president?
Sometimes, one wonders why some people spend like crazy, knowing full well that there are hungry children in the streets roaming about naked.
1. The smallest act of kindness you show, can change someone's life.
2. Money only brings happiness if it touches lives of the needy.
3. Let someone say to you, BECAUSE OF YOU I DIDN'T #GIVE_UP !!!
START BY JOINING Helping hands and give to the needy.
When God blesses you financially, don't just raise your STANDARD OF LIVING, also raise your STANDARD OF GIVING.

1 Like

Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by ade80: 10:56pm On Jul 16, 2016
Rachealonyinye:
A Wrist watch for 500k?? Will it show me when the world will end?
• A Bathing soap for 80k?? Will it wash away sins and sorrows?
• One Eye glasses for 350k?? If I wear it, will I be able to see the future? #Impossible#
• An Italian shoe for 150k?? Shebe I will be able to walk on water and air?
• A Plasma TV for 5m?? Will it show me the Judgement day on the last day live?
• A Gold plated mobile phone for 3 million naira. Chai!!! Will I use it to answer heaven's call?
• A Hand Bag for 1.3Million naira?? Will I put my life inside it for safeguard?
• 2 million naira for a table in comedy show. Which kind laugh I never laugh before?
• 3 Million naira per year at a university. After graduation, will they make me the president?
Sometimes, one wonders why some people spend like crazy, knowing full well that there are hungry children in the streets roaming about naked.
1. The smallest act of kindness you show, can change someone's life.
2. Money only brings happiness if it touches lives of the needy.
3. Let someone say to you, BECAUSE OF YOU I DIDN'T #GIVE_UP !!!
START BY JOINING Helping hands and give to the needy.
When God blesses you financially, don't just raise your STANDARD OF LIVING, also raise your STANDARD OF GIVING.

What if you can raise both
Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by YOLO1(m): 11:10pm On Jul 16, 2016
JustCurious:
There are NO expensive things or services but things and services designed for different target audiences.

Rolls Royce got her target audience, likewise keke napep! Hehe

Sincerely speaking, I covet this for my children. Abeg who no like better things? smiley

# It is very likely that this school was charging in foreign currencies (€,£, $) before. No thanks to current exchange rate on our Naira. Naira don suffer..
You have said it all #Shikena
Some people will have money for rolls royce and still proceed to buy keke napep
Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by tushbobo(m): 11:16pm On Jul 16, 2016
yetseyi:
What I am bothered about is how a school that collects at least a million naira per annum can't use quality paper/letter head to notify parents. Even smaller schools that pay so less use quality papers, very bad Image for the school.

Presentation/branding - very poor.

I read through to see who would give this response. In my opinion the school has poor quality. If they don't understand something so basic,how much more the complex ones.
Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by opsyswagg: 11:17pm On Jul 16, 2016
by the grace of GOD , my future child will attend this school or the one higher in price than this. So help me God.

Education is POWER. please don't forget to check my signature thanks
Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by gebest: 11:17pm On Jul 16, 2016
Omotayor123:
What are they teaching Is their curriculum different from what is specified by the Government undecided
omos, i tire o

1 Like

Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by gebest: 11:19pm On Jul 16, 2016
Omotayor123:
Still, we should spend wisely.
pls tell them, omos

1 Like

Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by horlahsunbo225(m): 11:29pm On Jul 16, 2016
One thing I want everyone to believe Is that Destiny can never be change... If your salmon Is destined to be an *Alfa* if you like pay 10m per term nothing can change it... For me hell no for that school...
Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by moshood521: 11:34pm On Jul 16, 2016
madridguy:
Insha Allah, my future Saleemoh will attend this school or the one higher in price than this. So help me God.

Education is POWER.
Education is nt by the moni u pour into it......wit all dat the poor or middle class still remain the bbest in the society

1 Like

Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 16, 2016
madridguy:

That doesn't mean he/she s gonna be the president of a nation
Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by expozey(f): 11:39pm On Jul 16, 2016
EpicMaurice:
Abeg na Einstein abi na Isaac Newton dey teach for the school?
Very funny

1 Like

Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by compuseun: 11:41pm On Jul 16, 2016
What are they teaching them ? Nonsense. Are they going to universities straight without passing through the secondary schools?
After all the best students in common entrance and SSCE Exams are always from the public schools. No be by exorbitant fees oo, na by results.

1 Like

Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by compuseun: 11:45pm On Jul 16, 2016
Ayodele the best graduating student in Unilag last session with CGPA 5.0 did not go to this school . So wetin we dey talk?

1 Like

Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by WailingWailer00(m): 11:54pm On Jul 16, 2016
the ban master mynd44 should have gone to this institution instead of sniffing around for his name upon hearing tribal comments
Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by compuseun: 11:56pm On Jul 16, 2016
Let's take pre school class as an example, what are they teaching them ? Is it not to sing and watch Barney or cartoons?

1 Like

Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by Andykruiz(m): 12:13am On Jul 17, 2016
LynnPetra:
Hmmmm.This is much ooo.
The only time I can pay this amount on a child is if he/she is an Einstein.
Believe me, if the kid is an Einstein, you'ld spend nothing at all. Albert was dull (scratch that. . . . . . A DUNCE) as a kid.
Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by MIKOLOWISKA: 12:19am On Jul 17, 2016
Omotayor123:
What are they teaching Is their curriculum different from what is specified by the Government undecided
They're teachIng ''brotherhood '' tinz.
Abi you. Think Harvard graduates get the best jobs because of merit. Na clique tinz
Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by YOLO1(m): 12:32am On Jul 17, 2016
If only justwise attended this type of school, he should be somewhere doing something better with his life instead of banning people till 2018. Jobless E-diot. I just wish seun could change all these mods. some are very sensible, calm and fun to be with though while the others have turned themselves to Hitler. The only achievement they have got in their lifetime is being a mod on Nairaland.

PS: Ban me for life if you like, I have numerous accounts that I use to access Nairaland. When you push a goat to the wall, the goat will have to fight back

Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by phoenix90(m): 12:47am On Jul 17, 2016
madridguy:

Education is POWER.
Hmmmmm I don't get it? I attended a public primary school where the highest fee I ever paid per term was N65.my uniforms were always worn-out with patches on the backside of my knickers. Yet today I can boldly claim to be competing effectively with those from more privileged educational background. It's not in the cost of fees paid for school does greatness lie but in the mindset of the individual. Am proud of UDOKA Primary school, Awka, Anambra state. I still rep you wella.

1 Like

Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by Origin(f): 2:16am On Jul 17, 2016
Too much money. You won't even know how to spend it.

Kwarrupshun.

1 Like

Re: N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos by OlafenwaMoses(m): 2:29am On Jul 17, 2016
madridguy:

Education is POWER.

Sorry ooo... E maa fi owo Jonaa...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Ten Oldest Secondary Schools In Nigeria? / FUNAAB Admission 2012/2013 / Secondary School Girls Twerk Infront Of Teachers And Parents (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.