Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,783 members, 7,831,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

UNIBEN SUG Members Hospitalised After He Avoid Head Collision With Dangote Truck - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN SUG Members Hospitalised After He Avoid Head Collision With Dangote Truck (596 Views)

Breaking News!!! UNIBEN Senate Rusticated The SUG President, PRO and other Excos / Uniben Sug Exco Passed A Vote Of No Confidence On The President Over #4,000,000 / Kogi Poly students riot over death of colleague killed by Dangote truck(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNIBEN SUG Members Hospitalised After He Avoid Head Collision With Dangote Truck by oluwatoba400: 2:18pm On Jul 16, 2016
[img]http://2.bp..com/-VRHyb_xfu1E/V4oq4o2PgGI/AAAAAAAEGpA/DJJ1tWgbboYN4hpYYymhLHnPiV0wM-eIQCLcB/s1600/UNIBEN%2BGIST_142215.jpeg[/img]

University of Benin S.U.G entourage on their way from a student's burial in Delta State were involved in an accident last night....

The entourage consisted of the S.U.G director of Welfare; Osita Eugene Chukwu,Deputy Speaker of the parliament; kenneth Ajah and some other student government officials.

They are presently responding to treatment at U.B.T.H Benin City.According to eye witnesses,they sped off the road to avoid a head-on collision with a Dangote truck with approached them head on with full speed.

This is not the first accident the Dangote truck drivers have caused in this region.........

Thank GOD for sparing their lives.

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/07/16/uniben-sug-members-hospitalised-after-he-avoid-head-collision-with-dangote-truck/

cc: lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: UNIBEN SUG Members Hospitalised After He Avoid Head Collision With Dangote Truck by ages2020: 2:24pm On Jul 16, 2016
Hard luck......!!!
Re: UNIBEN SUG Members Hospitalised After He Avoid Head Collision With Dangote Truck by Osmondinho(m): 2:33pm On Jul 16, 2016
I was with them but separate bus!! went for burial of our course-mate!
Those Dangote Drivers are evil
Re: UNIBEN SUG Members Hospitalised After He Avoid Head Collision With Dangote Truck by royallord1(m): 2:39pm On Jul 16, 2016
hmmmm.... young student.... freedom... occasion... alcohol...
Re: UNIBEN SUG Members Hospitalised After He Avoid Head Collision With Dangote Truck by Duchessree(f): 4:05pm On Jul 16, 2016
we thank God for their lives
Re: UNIBEN SUG Members Hospitalised After He Avoid Head Collision With Dangote Truck by Osmondinho(m): 4:06pm On Jul 16, 2016
royallord1:
hmmmm.... young student.... freedom... occasion... alcohol...

Say what you know MR.

Nobody was drunk!!!
Re: UNIBEN SUG Members Hospitalised After He Avoid Head Collision With Dangote Truck by royallord1(m): 5:17pm On Jul 16, 2016
Osmondinho:

Say what you know MR.

Nobody was drunk!!!

say what u knw son... i was once a young uniben student... an active member of the paliarment.. in order words i knw how we roll... besides who said dey where drunk?.... mayb d important one amongs them was chemically unbalanced...
Re: UNIBEN SUG Members Hospitalised After He Avoid Head Collision With Dangote Truck by Osmondinho(m): 7:34pm On Jul 16, 2016
royallord1:

say what u knw son... i was once a young uniben student... an active member of the paliarment.. in order words i knw how we roll... besides who said dey where drunk?.... mayb d important one amongs them was chemically unbalanced...

Grandp---- if u re a drunkard in skul--- sowie

Am in Parliament and am nt a drunkard nd moreover, they wia not drunk. I was in the burial wit them

(1) (Reply)

Kwara State Polytechnic Sign Out Celebration Goes Gaga / Islamization Of Lagos: Court Okays Wearing Of Hijab By Girls In Public Schools / Hnd/bsc Dichotomy Removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.