Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Venue Of Folorunso Alakija's 65th Birthday Party Decorated With Gold(pics - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Venue Of Folorunso Alakija's 65th Birthday Party Decorated With Gold(pics (54330 Views)

Folorunso Alakija As A 7-Year-Old In 1951 With Her Sister (Throwback Photo) / Throwback Photo Of Folorunso Alakija In 1973 As A Secretary / Meet Quincy Nippon Who Celebrated His Birthday With Cake Decorated With Dollars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Venue Of Folorunso Alakija's 65th Birthday Party Decorated With Gold(pics by vickodedon(m): 6:03pm On Jul 16, 2016
IamSassy:

LOL. I am not sitting and waiting. I am hustling. But incase you don't know, hard work and prayer works hand in hand. So, with my hard work, I am repeating the prayer 'Any power that has vowed that I will not be rich must die by fire in Jesus name.' smiley
Make the money and let's spend together jare sad
IamSassy:

LOL. I am not sitting and waiting. I am hustling. But incase you don't know, hard work and prayer works hand in hand. So, with my hard work, I am repeating the prayer 'Any power that has vowed that I will not be rich must die by fire in Jesus name.' smiley
Make the money and let's spend together jare
Re: Venue Of Folorunso Alakija's 65th Birthday Party Decorated With Gold(pics by IamSassy(f): 6:10pm On Jul 16, 2016
vickodedon:

Make the money and let's spend together jare sad
Make the money and let's spend together jare
LOL. Naso. Just wait for me to make the money.
Re: Venue Of Folorunso Alakija's 65th Birthday Party Decorated With Gold(pics by nwakibie3(m): 6:33pm On Jul 16, 2016
In flavour's voice "when money no deyyyy my guy odighi onye iwunu"
Re: Venue Of Folorunso Alakija's 65th Birthday Party Decorated With Gold(pics by yarimo(m): 6:40pm On Jul 16, 2016
demolinka:
No option: I must make moneyangry
EFCC, ICPC, DSS please be alert grin
Re: Venue Of Folorunso Alakija's 65th Birthday Party Decorated With Gold(pics by yarimo(m): 6:41pm On Jul 16, 2016
Sunofgod:
I hope the EFCC have invited themselves......
there table is number 7

1 Like

Re: Venue Of Folorunso Alakija's 65th Birthday Party Decorated With Gold(pics by yarimo(m): 6:41pm On Jul 16, 2016
veekid:
That's money for you
na lie who told you?
Re: Venue Of Folorunso Alakija's 65th Birthday Party Decorated With Gold(pics by yarimo(m): 6:44pm On Jul 16, 2016
mazizitonene:
see my Table........Table 4, hope i can make it to the venue though, have a very busy schedule this period cool
please try and make it, my table is number 2

1 Like

Re: Venue Of Folorunso Alakija's 65th Birthday Party Decorated With Gold(pics by tkondscreen(m): 6:44pm On Jul 16, 2016
EFCC, OYA FOOD IS READY!

1 Like

Re: Venue Of Folorunso Alakija's 65th Birthday Party Decorated With Gold(pics by demolinka(m): 6:46pm On Jul 16, 2016
yarimo:
EFCC, ICPC, DSS please be alert grin
yinmus

1 Like

Re: Venue Of Folorunso Alakija's 65th Birthday Party Decorated With Gold(pics by yarimo(m): 6:47pm On Jul 16, 2016
Ladycloud:
Gosh... I must have money..
EFCC, ICPC, DSS please be at alert please grin
Re: Venue Of Folorunso Alakija's 65th Birthday Party Decorated With Gold(pics by yarimo(m): 6:48pm On Jul 16, 2016
mystic70563:
oil money
na lie this is FOOT BALL money cool
Re: Venue Of Folorunso Alakija's 65th Birthday Party Decorated With Gold(pics by yusufficient(m): 7:15pm On Jul 16, 2016
[b][/b] SEE MONEY CHAI...! M.M.M..
Re: Venue Of Folorunso Alakija's 65th Birthday Party Decorated With Gold(pics by yusufficient(m): 7:16pm On Jul 16, 2016
MMM
Re: Venue Of Folorunso Alakija's 65th Birthday Party Decorated With Gold(pics by petitejolie(f): 7:17pm On Jul 16, 2016
God almighty! I must make moooooneeeey
Re: Venue Of Folorunso Alakija's 65th Birthday Party Decorated With Gold(pics by Ladycloud(f): 7:21pm On Jul 16, 2016
vickodedon:

Amen.. Nd we will spend it together #MrRight
it's a two way something my dear
Re: Venue Of Folorunso Alakija's 65th Birthday Party Decorated With Gold(pics by Ladycloud(f): 7:22pm On Jul 16, 2016
yarimo:
EFCC, ICPC, DSS please be at alert please grin
lol... What I do
Re: Venue Of Folorunso Alakija's 65th Birthday Party Decorated With Gold(pics by vickodedon(m): 7:29pm On Jul 16, 2016
Ladycloud:
it's a two way something my dear
What and what??
Re: Venue Of Folorunso Alakija's 65th Birthday Party Decorated With Gold(pics by slimfit1(m): 7:30pm On Jul 16, 2016
mystic70563:
oil money

Our money at work.
Re: Venue Of Folorunso Alakija's 65th Birthday Party Decorated With Gold(pics by Ladycloud(f): 7:31pm On Jul 16, 2016
vickodedon:

What and what??
we eat our money... U don't just eat mine..
Re: Venue Of Folorunso Alakija's 65th Birthday Party Decorated With Gold(pics by olagold79: 7:32pm On Jul 16, 2016
rattlesnake:
Fanity

It is spelled with a V.
Re: Venue Of Folorunso Alakija's 65th Birthday Party Decorated With Gold(pics by mazizitonene(m): 7:35pm On Jul 16, 2016
yarimo:
please try and make it, my table is number 2
i'l try my best brother cool
Re: Venue Of Folorunso Alakija's 65th Birthday Party Decorated With Gold(pics by mazizitonene(m): 7:37pm On Jul 16, 2016
Juleedear:
cheesy
For your mind. cheesy
come join me....think i have a seat to spare on my table wink
Re: Venue Of Folorunso Alakija's 65th Birthday Party Decorated With Gold(pics by abrakhigbe: 7:38pm On Jul 16, 2016
[quote author=soberdrunk post=47604313]Ironic! Very very Ironic that the goose that lays this woman's golden egg belongs to people that cannot barely afford to survive and instead of the people to think of a reasonable way to collect their goose back they have decided to 'destroy' it..........[/quot

You made sense .
Re: Venue Of Folorunso Alakija's 65th Birthday Party Decorated With Gold(pics by mekybabe1: 7:39pm On Jul 16, 2016
Owu na bastard!
Re: Venue Of Folorunso Alakija's 65th Birthday Party Decorated With Gold(pics by vickodedon(m): 7:44pm On Jul 16, 2016
Ladycloud:
we eat our money... U don't just eat mine..
eeeehn wats ur name??
Re: Venue Of Folorunso Alakija's 65th Birthday Party Decorated With Gold(pics by kennycalls(m): 7:44pm On Jul 16, 2016
Damn**
Re: Venue Of Folorunso Alakija's 65th Birthday Party Decorated With Gold(pics by Zipopo(m): 7:59pm On Jul 16, 2016
It is not a real picture.... Pls look at it closely
Re: Venue Of Folorunso Alakija's 65th Birthday Party Decorated With Gold(pics by Rexyl(m): 8:12pm On Jul 16, 2016
demolinka:
No option: I must make moneyangry
even if such money is held in lion's teeth
Re: Venue Of Folorunso Alakija's 65th Birthday Party Decorated With Gold(pics by Bluffly: 8:57pm On Jul 16, 2016
Dressed with Gold or Gold colour
Re: Venue Of Folorunso Alakija's 65th Birthday Party Decorated With Gold(pics by revolt(m): 9:06pm On Jul 16, 2016
Our oil money ooooo after some bastards go dey shout me other ppl leave their land. wen boys bunker dem go dey vex but look as stranger dey flex God given resources. bastards
Re: Venue Of Folorunso Alakija's 65th Birthday Party Decorated With Gold(pics by SHAIBULIAR: 9:29pm On Jul 16, 2016
Let's go there and dab

Re: Venue Of Folorunso Alakija's 65th Birthday Party Decorated With Gold(pics by badnature: 9:30pm On Jul 16, 2016
Where are the people that said the are the owner of the oil? Can you NOW see the real owner? The same people that are protecting u against the so called ibo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shoprite Confirms Exit From Nigeria / Graduate Who Sells Irish Potatoes In Jos Becomes Online Sensation / Aliko Dangote's 60th Birthday Cake Is Quite Creative (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.