Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Military Coup:would Nigerians Defend Buhari Like Turks Did For Edogan/Goverment? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Coup:would Nigerians Defend Buhari Like Turks Did For Edogan/Goverment? (1950 Views)

Asari Dokubo Laughs At Buhari: "Rat Sent By God To Chase Buhari Like Pharaoh" / Rumours Of Military Coup Spread In Nigeria, Buratai Warns Soldiers / Northern Elders Vow To Defend Buhari Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Military Coup:would Nigerians Defend Buhari Like Turks Did For Edogan/Goverment? by Pita99(m): 4:21pm On Jul 16, 2016
Just want to hear Nairalanders opinion

As for me with this present situation that we the minority are being killed by Fulani herdsmen day by day without the government doing anything, I would never take myself to the streets to defend such government that can't guaranty the safety of my people.

1 Like

Re: Military Coup:would Nigerians Defend Buhari Like Turks Did For Edogan/Goverment? by Apelex(m): 4:23pm On Jul 16, 2016
I will tell the coup plotters to give me a weapon ,

Preferably a sniper so as to join the coup.
So I can shoot from long distance's..

We will match to as villa.that's after bombing the national Assembly..and I will personally arest Dino melaye and seize and destroy all his vehicles......

Then we will match to aso villa..shooting any guards brigade on site...............................................

To be continued grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Coup:would Nigerians Defend Buhari Like Turks Did For Edogan/Goverment? by xprezboy: 4:23pm On Jul 16, 2016
bhai is DOA.
God almighty 4bid bad thing. I and my family would never defend dz bigot of a president .We would welcome military intervention in the present dispensation.

11 Likes

Re: Military Coup:would Nigerians Defend Buhari Like Turks Did For Edogan/Goverment? by talktonase(m): 4:25pm On Jul 16, 2016
Nigerians will jubilate and party like it was 1985...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Coup:would Nigerians Defend Buhari Like Turks Did For Edogan/Goverment? by AntiWailer: 4:26pm On Jul 16, 2016
Nigerians dnt have to defend.

Buhari have restructured the military with loyal people.

What made the couple fail is not necessary the people.

It is lack of support from top military guys.

Remember a fighter jet dropped one of the helicopters they used.
Re: Military Coup:would Nigerians Defend Buhari Like Turks Did For Edogan/Goverment? by DickDastardly(m): 4:26pm On Jul 16, 2016
The zombies that will defend the illiterate has shrank geometrically. Only miyetti allah people will grin cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Military Coup:would Nigerians Defend Buhari Like Turks Did For Edogan/Goverment? by kasheemawo(m): 4:30pm On Jul 16, 2016
5% people can not determine who will rule this country neither can they remove PMB

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Coup:would Nigerians Defend Buhari Like Turks Did For Edogan/Goverment? by Pita99(m): 4:36pm On Jul 16, 2016
kasheemawo:
5% people can not determine who will rule this country neither can they remove PMB
I live in the North and most people here this days no longer like him cause of our present Economic hardship. I can't really say if they would defend him or not but I can say he has lost many supporters down here sad

9 Likes

Re: Military Coup:would Nigerians Defend Buhari Like Turks Did For Edogan/Goverment? by adioolayi(m): 4:41pm On Jul 16, 2016
Nigerians and our I don't care attitudes....who go face bullet That's when you go hear 'Who Buhari EPP' grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Coup:would Nigerians Defend Buhari Like Turks Did For Edogan/Goverment? by oglalasioux(m): 4:43pm On Jul 16, 2016
talktonase:
Nigerians will jubilate and party like it was 1986...

1985, 27th August to be precise.

1 Like

Re: Military Coup:would Nigerians Defend Buhari Like Turks Did For Edogan/Goverment? by OduduwaYoruba: 4:46pm On Jul 16, 2016
Pita99:
I live in the North and most people here this days no longer like him cause of our present Economic hardship. I can't really say if they would defend him or not but I can say he has lost many supporters down here sad

Religion and politics should be immicible. When political is mix with religion, then there is bound to be crisis. Same thing is happening in Nigeria. Any country that mix religion with politics is always stagnated. Buhari is towing the same line too and if coup happen then I will not support him.

1 Like

Re: Military Coup:would Nigerians Defend Buhari Like Turks Did For Edogan/Goverment? by bigtt76(f): 4:50pm On Jul 16, 2016
Ar go dance lek tomorrow nor de grin

1 Like

Re: Military Coup:would Nigerians Defend Buhari Like Turks Did For Edogan/Goverment? by brownlord1: 5:04pm On Jul 16, 2016
AntiWailer:
Nigerians dnt have to defend.

Buhari have restructured the military with loyal people.

What made the couple fail is not necessary the people.

It is lack of support from top military guys.

Remember a fighter jet dropped one of the helicopters they used.

I disagree, the govt already lost control, the rebel group was everywhere and took over airport, media etc, the top military officers was held hostage, erdogan had no option than to call the people to go out and protest Enmass, his statement was through FaceTime, this made it very difficult for the military as civilians went all out defied the martial law and started disharming the military men.

This was a fight won by ordinary citizens of turke:

5 Likes

Re: Military Coup:would Nigerians Defend Buhari Like Turks Did For Edogan/Goverment? by favouriteYSF(m): 5:06pm On Jul 16, 2016
I will definitely defend him from where am hiding
#icannotcomeanddieforanybody
Re: Military Coup:would Nigerians Defend Buhari Like Turks Did For Edogan/Goverment? by brownlord1: 5:06pm On Jul 16, 2016
The Turks didn't defend erdogan but their country and democracy, not all of them like him, they also accuse him of corruption, but they put that aside to preserve the legitimate govt and democracy in their county.
Re: Military Coup:would Nigerians Defend Buhari Like Turks Did For Edogan/Goverment? by Pita99(m): 5:09pm On Jul 16, 2016
brownlord1:
The Turks didn't defend erdogan but their country and democracy, not all of them like him, they also accuse him of corruption, but they put that aside to preserve the legitimate govt and democracy in their county.
so are u going to defend Buhari like that too?
Re: Military Coup:would Nigerians Defend Buhari Like Turks Did For Edogan/Goverment? by chigoizie7(m): 5:19pm On Jul 16, 2016
Nigeria as it stands, has so many groups fighting for what it stands for.

If what happened in turkey should repeat itself in naija. In less than 48hrs, naija will be like syria.

Once it happens, all those fighting groups will take arms to protect themselves. And once it is done, naija will be forced to divide.

However,i wouldn't want anything that will start the lose of human lives anyhow. Haba, nooooo, now weh I don begin d enjoy life small small.

If naija should divide, make Ee be peacefully.

As for defending buhari? NO. I wouldn't

Btw, I think for a coup to be a success, the principal target has to die right? That means pmb will die right? Well, I don't have a problem with that too.

1 Like

Re: Military Coup:would Nigerians Defend Buhari Like Turks Did For Edogan/Goverment? by ConqueredWest: 5:19pm On Jul 16, 2016
Any coup led by the North will see Nigeria breakup
Re: Military Coup:would Nigerians Defend Buhari Like Turks Did For Edogan/Goverment? by Abeymills(m): 5:20pm On Jul 16, 2016
God forbid defend dis wicked tyrant president of zombies yeye greedy old tyrant
Re: Military Coup:would Nigerians Defend Buhari Like Turks Did For Edogan/Goverment? by Pedrop: 5:21pm On Jul 16, 2016
I will tell them what to do with all the politicians both in PDP and APC including that Adesina that said things are not hard in thisgood for Nothing nation.

This government is not in any way democratic, so no need to defend democracy here. It will be like normal military coup, so i will only wish they grant me free slaps on Buhari,Lai joe Igbokwe.
Re: Military Coup:would Nigerians Defend Buhari Like Turks Did For Edogan/Goverment? by ConqueredWest: 5:21pm On Jul 16, 2016
chigoizie7:
Nigeria as it stands, has so many groups fighting for what it stands for.

If what happened in turkey should repeat itself in naija. In less than 48hrs, naija will be like syria.

Once it happens, all those fighting groups will take arms to protect themselves. And once it is done, naija will be forced to divide.

However,i wouldn't want anything that will start the lose of human lives anyhow. Haba, nooooo, now weh I don begin d enjoy life small small.

Very True.

Only Afonjas will do the fighting for Buhari with their keyboards online

As for we the 5%, we will just pack and go
Re: Military Coup:would Nigerians Defend Buhari Like Turks Did For Edogan/Goverment? by OduduwaYoruba: 5:24pm On Jul 16, 2016
brownlord1:
They defended their country because they are homogeneous in nature, that can't happen in Nigeria because we are heterogeneous people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Coup:would Nigerians Defend Buhari Like Turks Did For Edogan/Goverment? by mazichika: 5:25pm On Jul 16, 2016
I will buy one crate of Ompa(hero beer)just for myself alone.
Re: Military Coup:would Nigerians Defend Buhari Like Turks Did For Edogan/Goverment? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:32pm On Jul 16, 2016
Re: Military Coup:would Nigerians Defend Buhari Like Turks Did For Edogan/Goverment? by ConqueredWest: 5:35pm On Jul 16, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:
I will take a bullet for him like Timothy McCarthy of the Secret Service took a bullet for President Reagan in the attempted assassination of the President in 1981. I love my President.

Believe a typical AFONJA at your own risk.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Military Coup:would Nigerians Defend Buhari Like Turks Did For Edogan/Goverment? by brownlord1: 5:36pm On Jul 16, 2016
Pita99:
so are u going to defend Buhari like that too?

I repeat they defended their country and not erdogan, opposition party condemned the coup and all politicians irrespective of their party urged the people to resist the coup. The struggle was for the country and not the president
Re: Military Coup:would Nigerians Defend Buhari Like Turks Did For Edogan/Goverment? by amaechi1: 5:42pm On Jul 16, 2016
Those wish the president failed are entitled to their opinion and those that will take bullet for PMB for the survival of Nigeria are also entitled to their opinion. But, those who think Mr president has lost is support base in north are just deceiving themselves. Especially the north east region. How has come out to rain insults on him publicly?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Coup:would Nigerians Defend Buhari Like Turks Did For Edogan/Goverment? by Pita99(m): 5:50pm On Jul 16, 2016
brownlord1:

I repeat they defended their country and not erdogan, opposition party condemned the coup and all politicians irrespective of their party urged the people to resist the coup. The struggle was for the country and not the president
I clearly understood what u said but would u fight to defend this government(with our present economic situation and security unrest @niger Delta with herdsmen killing people) because of Democracy?
Re: Military Coup:would Nigerians Defend Buhari Like Turks Did For Edogan/Goverment? by todayboy: 5:59pm On Jul 16, 2016
Afonjas will only protect him online not street

1 Like

Re: Military Coup:would Nigerians Defend Buhari Like Turks Did For Edogan/Goverment? by brownlord1: 5:59pm On Jul 16, 2016
Pita99:
I clearly understood what u said but would u fight to defend this government(with our present economic situation and security unrest @niger Delta with herdsmen killing people) because of Democracy?

this govt. is useless
Re: Military Coup:would Nigerians Defend Buhari Like Turks Did For Edogan/Goverment? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 16, 2016
Buratai won even overthrow buhari.He enjoyed gej's administration more than buhari.Na gej tenure he steal money take acquired 2 posh houses in dubai.
Re: Military Coup:would Nigerians Defend Buhari Like Turks Did For Edogan/Goverment? by babyfaceafrica: 6:49pm On Jul 16, 2016
Is that all?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ogun State High IGR Is actually From Land Sales With Proof. / Vp Pastor Osibanjo Please deceive only yourself / El Rufai Using Army Project To Carve Out Grazing Land For Fulanis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.