Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,237 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Dino Melaye Pictured With D'banj In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Pictured With D'banj In Lagos (37440 Views)

Dino Melaye Pictured With Segun Arinze / Dino Melaye Pictured Having A Nice Time / Dino Melaye Pictured Eating Amala And Ewedu At ABU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye Pictured With D'banj In Lagos by Harbdulrasaq(m): 5:25pm On Jul 16, 2016
Ever controversial Senator, Dino Melaye was in Lagos over the weekend and he was pictured with the koko master himself, D'Banj.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/07/photo-senator-dino-melaye-strikes-pose.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Pictured With D'banj In Lagos by tociano009(m): 5:28pm On Jul 16, 2016
Nice

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Pictured With D'banj In Lagos by Kayode1979: 5:34pm On Jul 16, 2016
DINO MALAYE A THUG WITH THE PRESIDENTIAL DREAM

29 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Pictured With D'banj In Lagos by Sunofgod(m): 5:36pm On Jul 16, 2016
DBANJ looks very uncomfortable....like he's afraid of being beaten up or raapped by Dino!

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Pictured With D'banj In Lagos by olatunjithomas(m): 6:27pm On Jul 16, 2016
Sunofgod:
DBANJ looks uncomfortable....like he's afraid of being raapped by Dino!

haba,bro chill NOWWWWW. SHUUU??

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Pictured With D'banj In Lagos by dunkem21(m): 10:19pm On Jul 16, 2016

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Pictured With D'banj In Lagos by siraj1402(m): 10:19pm On Jul 16, 2016
This guy is acting like a kid,he has started celebrating his political funeral. The history of his time at the house of assembly will soon repeat itself.

Sell your moringa,call 08036534549

7 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Pictured With D'banj In Lagos by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 16, 2016
After yahaya Bello, Dino is one of the politicians of kogi state i so much detest his eagle. he is just 2 awkward for my liking.

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Pictured With D'banj In Lagos by Ekuru: 10:21pm On Jul 16, 2016
Dino, iwo kini radarada yii, very soon your case will be emergency emergency - Tinubu

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Pictured With D'banj In Lagos by ObikeNkem: 10:22pm On Jul 16, 2016
Dino Melaye is greater than Ojukwu grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Pictured With D'banj In Lagos by Fedayeen02: 10:22pm On Jul 16, 2016
Dino and his crew to impregnat the bonga fish kokolet in Bourdillon grin

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Pictured With D'banj In Lagos by weblord1900: 10:22pm On Jul 16, 2016
Next will he will tell this to dbanj

I will impregnate your wife and you will do nothing.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Pictured With D'banj In Lagos by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 16, 2016

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Pictured With D'banj In Lagos by heryurh(m): 10:23pm On Jul 16, 2016
Ff
Re: Dino Melaye Pictured With D'banj In Lagos by manfred10(m): 10:24pm On Jul 16, 2016
Dino should grow up, doesn't he know he is now a Senator?

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Pictured With D'banj In Lagos by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 16, 2016
Dino Dino. Thanks for proving Tinubu and his errand boys wrong.
South West is not Tinubu’s Estate

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Pictured With D'banj In Lagos by sirelexzy(m): 10:24pm On Jul 16, 2016
Who the pinshure epp.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Pictured With D'banj In Lagos by Ganiyat72(f): 10:24pm On Jul 16, 2016
Dino be like... APC do ur worst ;

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Pictured With D'banj In Lagos by ALAYORMII: 10:24pm On Jul 16, 2016
Our sinator striking a pose with D'banj

Weldon

You're doing Ur people proud

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Pictured With D'banj In Lagos by dgr8truth(m): 10:25pm On Jul 16, 2016
Dino na man you be!

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Pictured With D'banj In Lagos by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:25pm On Jul 16, 2016
Dino epitomises everything that is wrong with Nigeria and to know that he is a senator is quite worrisome.

7 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Pictured With D'banj In Lagos by knostbrown01(m): 10:25pm On Jul 16, 2016
Dino Melaye is the real Lion of Bourdillion.

Check out what he did here

http://freedomnewsng..com.ng/2016/07/dino-melaye-enjoying-himself-on.html?m=1

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Pictured With D'banj In Lagos by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 16, 2016
I don't know where we have miss it, Even a Nairaland moderator name Honeric01 is trying to scam me of 96k. Pls I beg on @seun and other moderators and good people of nairaland to come to my aid. If we can't trust moderators on nairaland who can we trust. Pls I need help on this issue

8 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Pictured With D'banj In Lagos by horlahsunbo225(m): 10:26pm On Jul 16, 2016
Dino is a noise maker and attention seeker

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Pictured With D'banj In Lagos by heryurh(m): 10:31pm On Jul 16, 2016
D'banj acts like a Wannabe undecided
Re: Dino Melaye Pictured With D'banj In Lagos by guiddoti: 10:33pm On Jul 16, 2016
writejhn27:
I don't know where we have miss it, Even a Nairaland moderator name Honeric01 is trying to scam me of 96k. Pls I beg on @seun and other moderators and good people of nairaland to come to my aid. If we can't trust moderators on nairaland who can we trust. Pls I need help on this issue

6 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Pictured With D'banj In Lagos by MakeWeTalk: 10:33pm On Jul 16, 2016
[size=13pt]Wait oh, so Dino come South-West after being warned . grin grin grin

Not only entering the South-West but also posted pictures of it and yet nothing.

Man, talk of Typical South-Western cowardice [/size] angry angry angry

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Pictured With D'banj In Lagos by lonelydora: 10:34pm On Jul 16, 2016
This Dino stubborn too......... I thought some cowards said he shouldn't enter anywhere South West? He visited Tinubu's street self. Now, that's what I call courage.

"Even though Dino walks through the shadow of death, he fears no evil"

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Pictured With D'banj In Lagos by Yahami(m): 10:34pm On Jul 16, 2016
Quiz 101 on Nigeria Senate, Time: 30 minutes.

Choose the correct answer.
Q1: "I will beat you and nothing will happen" who made this statement.. (5 marks)
A, Bukola Saraki
B. Ekweremadu
C. Dino Melaye
D. OBJ.

Q2: To whom was the statement in Q1 was
directed? (5 marks)
A, Remi Tinubu
B. Diezanne
C. Mrs. Melaye
D. None of the above.

Q3, If Remi Tinubu gets rolleyes impregnated by Dino, what will the child be in future. (5 marks)
A, A Bastard
B. A billionaire
C. A. Thug
D. Future Nigeria President
E. A Nigerian Senator

Q4. What should be Bola Tinubu's reaction to Dino's statement? (5 marks)
A. Beat Dino
B. Thank Dino
C. Sue Dino to court
D. Do nothing
E. Divorce Remi

Q5. What statement will Bola Tinubu likely make after hearing that his wife will be impregnated by
Dino. (5 marks)
A. Hmmm, Remi, so you and Dino have been doing it together Abi?
B. Hmmm Omo Ale jatijati.
C. Wo Remi, Let Him try it first, and I will show
him what "Magun" is, idiot.
D. Olorun gbo adura wa ni yen (God has finally
answered our prayer)

Q6. Why was Remi Tinubu not scared of Dino's statement? (5 marks)
A. She knows Dino is a liar.
B. She knows Dino cannot perform.
C. She knows Dino can perform.
D. She wants to dare Dino

Q7. What was Bukola Saraki' reaction to Dino's statement? (5 marks)
A. He was quiet.
B. He was shocked.
C. He was happy
D. He was sorry for Dino
E. none of the above.

Q8. Why was Saraki sorry for Dino.? (5marks)
A. He knows Dino is impotent.
B. He knows Bola put Magun on Remi.
C. He also want to impregnate Remi.
D. He is very scared of Tinubu.
E. All of the above.

Q9. What was Ekweremadu's reaction to Dino's statement? (5 marks)
A. He was shocked
B. He wasn't 'happy.
C. He wasn't listening
D. He was happy.
E. None of the above.

Q.10. Ekweremadu did not hear Dino's statement because...... (5 marks)
A. He was not happy.
B. He was thinking about his jail term.
C. He was thinking about his forgery case.
D.He was fighting at that time.
E. All of the above.

Q11. In one sentence describe what should happen to Nigeria Senate?
Q 12. What should be the reactions of most Kogites particularly sen. Dino senatorial district, Kogi West?
A. They should be happy
B. They should recalled sen. Dino back.
C. They should blame themselves for voting him.
D. It doesn't concern them
(50 marks)

No cheating and blocking please..

Oya Wailers and Omenka your food done done, don't miss any one, TonnyBakanister make the correction!

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Pictured With D'banj In Lagos by lagosrd: 10:34pm On Jul 16, 2016
Kayode1979:
DINO MALAYE A THUG WITH THE PRESIDENTIAL DREAM

I keep wandering the section of our brain we make use of. Since when has it become evil for you to reject insult in its totality and defend what is right. Was he not vindicated for the situation that warranted his cloth been torn ? Ask dimeji bankole.
So when a woman stands to hull insults on you, you sit down and look like a slowpoke while she turns superstar. What you don't get is that never will that woman call a man a dog or thug again be it Dino or whoever insults her.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Pictured With D'banj In Lagos by Femiwilli: 10:36pm On Jul 16, 2016
[size=17pt]THE SOUTH-WEST NO ACTION AND ALL MOUTH[/size]

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Pictured With D'banj In Lagos by dunkem21(m): 10:39pm On Jul 16, 2016
0000A:

LOL grin

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emeka Ihedioha Chills At A Beer Parlour In Imo. Photos / Muslim Group Seeks Withdrawal Of 'jonathan's N100 Note' From Circulation / Peter Obi & Obasanjo In Uyo For Burial Of Sunday Mbang

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.