Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,955 members, 7,814,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Dino Melaye Pictured Eating Amala And Ewedu At ABU - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Pictured Eating Amala And Ewedu At ABU (41877 Views)

Dino Melaye Pictured With Segun Arinze / Dino Melaye Pictured With His Children / Dino Melaye Pictured Having A Nice Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye Pictured Eating Amala And Ewedu At ABU by Naijahelm: 12:09pm On Mar 11, 2017
Senator Dino Melaye pictured eating Amala and Ewedu at the popular Zink house in ABU Zaria.

Second Gov Fayose?

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/03/dino-melaye-pictured-eating-amala-and-ewedu.html

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRfpE5SAUpD/?taken-by=dinomelaye

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Pictured Eating Amala And Ewedu At ABU by Ogashub(m): 12:13pm On Mar 11, 2017
There's nothing special about it...

39 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Pictured Eating Amala And Ewedu At ABU by Qmerit(m): 12:15pm On Mar 11, 2017
Stage managed like Fayose! Cutting meat and looking at the camera guy? Well that kpomo is thick more than the one Fayose diced the other time. The camera guy was even eating amala, abandoned his food and went about snapping.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Pictured Eating Amala And Ewedu At ABU by skelewu404(m): 12:19pm On Mar 11, 2017
That joint is legendary me n my boys rock that joint die

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Pictured Eating Amala And Ewedu At ABU by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 11, 2017
What message is he trying to pass?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Pictured Eating Amala And Ewedu At ABU by Etzakoos(m): 12:21pm On Mar 11, 2017
And U Call This News undecided

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Pictured Eating Amala And Ewedu At ABU by Qmerit(m): 12:24pm On Mar 11, 2017
Love Machine:

that he can eat in local place, black soup and eba as if we don't do it everyday.... hissss, if these people do it and suddenly one take a snap I won't ve issues with it but they stage manage it like wrestling.... I'm an ardent supporter of APC but hate this character in APC, PDP, APGA etc

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Pictured Eating Amala And Ewedu At ABU by Young03(m): 12:32pm On Mar 11, 2017
And so? Make we cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Pictured Eating Amala And Ewedu At ABU by seunmsg(m): 12:34pm On Mar 11, 2017
Love Machine:

To create a false impression that he identifies with the masses. In reality, he gives no fvck about ordinary folks.

30 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Pictured Eating Amala And Ewedu At ABU by Godprotectigbos(f): 1:29pm On Mar 11, 2017
SO THAT tthing na amala and ewedu lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Pictured Eating Amala And Ewedu At ABU by blazekicks: 1:29pm On Mar 11, 2017
LOL. So unreal. See as him hol the kponmo sef.

I sell hand made shoes for Men, Women and Kids. Check my profile for details
Re: Dino Melaye Pictured Eating Amala And Ewedu At ABU by sadifeelz: 1:30pm On Mar 11, 2017
Etzakoos:
And U Call This News undecided
i tire
Re: Dino Melaye Pictured Eating Amala And Ewedu At ABU by chimah3(m): 1:30pm On Mar 11, 2017
Tout!
Re: Dino Melaye Pictured Eating Amala And Ewedu At ABU by Ikenna17(m): 1:31pm On Mar 11, 2017
Who cares, nobody undecided
Re: Dino Melaye Pictured Eating Amala And Ewedu At ABU by HAH: 1:32pm On Mar 11, 2017
The popular zink house where we use to eat in samaru

I can vividly remember how we ate there in our student activism days 98-99 along with Dino, Tijani aluta, arokoyo, benji, saleh kuba and the rest of our comrades, boys are now men

27 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Pictured Eating Amala And Ewedu At ABU by profhezekiah: 1:32pm On Mar 11, 2017
FFO For Food Only fayose Food copycat
Re: Dino Melaye Pictured Eating Amala And Ewedu At ABU by dannythethug: 1:33pm On Mar 11, 2017
Dino the thug!

Look at his gorimapa head.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Pictured Eating Amala And Ewedu At ABU by toms18: 1:33pm On Mar 11, 2017
make we begin dance ni??
Re: Dino Melaye Pictured Eating Amala And Ewedu At ABU by Koker22: 1:33pm On Mar 11, 2017
you forgot to add with tax payers' money grin

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Pictured Eating Amala And Ewedu At ABU by imoriwe: 1:34pm On Mar 11, 2017
dino dino grin grin grin fayose wannabe
Re: Dino Melaye Pictured Eating Amala And Ewedu At ABU by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 11, 2017
What in heaven's name is this doing on front page?
Re: Dino Melaye Pictured Eating Amala And Ewedu At ABU by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 11, 2017
Godprotectigbos:
SO THAT tthing na amala and ewedu lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

If you'd stop being so tribalistic for once, I might invite you over and cook Amala and ewedu for you. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Pictured Eating Amala And Ewedu At ABU by Mopolchi: 1:38pm On Mar 11, 2017
E own no make sense. Na Fayose all the way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Pictured Eating Amala And Ewedu At ABU by rattlesnake(m): 1:38pm On Mar 11, 2017
Dangerous guy
Re: Dino Melaye Pictured Eating Amala And Ewedu At ABU by Emu4life(m): 1:39pm On Mar 11, 2017
DINO! my boy
Re: Dino Melaye Pictured Eating Amala And Ewedu At ABU by divinelove(m): 1:42pm On Mar 11, 2017
And is news
Re: Dino Melaye Pictured Eating Amala And Ewedu At ABU by deebrain(m): 1:44pm On Mar 11, 2017
These people are just fakes.

They are always in company with zombies ready to take their selfies, trying to drive a message of simplicity, instead they emphasize the need for personal deliverance.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Pictured Eating Amala And Ewedu At ABU by SalamRushdie: 1:45pm On Mar 11, 2017
He ate there 20 years ago as a student
Re: Dino Melaye Pictured Eating Amala And Ewedu At ABU by Tolubory(m): 1:48pm On Mar 11, 2017
Naijahelm:
Senator Dino Melaye pictured eating Amala and Ewedu at the popular Zink house in ABU Zaria.

Second Gov Fayose?

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/03/dino-melaye-pictured-eating-amala-and-ewedu.html

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRfpE5SAUpD/?taken-by=dinomelaye
and then"!!!!
Kini Story yen Kó was ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) / Video Of Governor Ganduje Receiving Bribe Part 4 / Bayo Omoboriowo At His Wedding Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.