Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,090 members, 7,852,692 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:41 AM

New Strategy Employed By Robbers At Onitsha - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / New Strategy Employed By Robbers At Onitsha (1235 Views)

Young Lady Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Trying To Snatch Her Phone. Photos / Photos Of The Man Killed At Onitsha Main Market / Man Murdered By Armed Robbers At Buruku Lagos Road (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Strategy Employed By Robbers At Onitsha by Abagworo(m): 6:28pm On Jul 16, 2016
A facebook user shared this ugly experience.

I am so disappointed. Yesterday I left Lagos for Owerri and I got to Onisha around 7 pm due to traffic lock jam along that Ama Hausa before bridge head Asaba. I entered a Siena Bus black in colour that was shouting "owerri! Owerri, only to be robbed by the driver and other two of his collegues who we met in the bus when we bourded, meanwhile we were 4 passengers. These guys collected all our belongings and left us stranded just about two kilometers from Nkpor infront of that Mortuary. We were totally stranded, I have never felt that way before. Now! I came to the conclusion that Igbos are the most wicked people on earth, your brothers that travelled all the way from Lagos and passed more than 4 states only to be robbed in front of their own homes. We are talking about Biafra, Igbos are not yet ready for that until we start showing love to one another. We are really wicked. I managed to find my way to Ihiala through begging and the bike man that carried me from Ihiala to Orlu Collected 3k. So sad. Biafra might not come because Igbos will be eating each other, we are so mean. That's my Opinion Dazol.

3 Likes

Re: New Strategy Employed By Robbers At Onitsha by Schematics: 6:52pm On Jul 16, 2016
Abagworo why are you worried about us why not worry about your worthless and useless Imo state filled with prostitutes and armed robbers.

Bitter and frustrated soul..go and call your useless brother on Facebook to write another joke so you can post.. cool

I know you are hopeless over bad news coming out from Imo state..well we are not responsible for the backwardness of Imo state.cheesy
Re: New Strategy Employed By Robbers At Onitsha by MrJah(m): 7:53pm On Jul 16, 2016
The mumu dey worry the poster. Na ur family members Otokoto, Clifford Orji, Rufus n Co dey sent the image of the Igbos. Idiot. Just because he was obtained made him conclude that all Igbos are wicked. Osu. MOD you can ban me for life if you wish. Just had to say my mind.
Re: New Strategy Employed By Robbers At Onitsha by MrJah(m): 7:54pm On Jul 16, 2016
Dent the image of we Igbos.. sorry for the typo
Re: New Strategy Employed By Robbers At Onitsha by Yourskills(m): 11:13pm On Jul 16, 2016
nna eh
Re: New Strategy Employed By Robbers At Onitsha by rifasenate11(m): 8:43am On Jul 17, 2016
Following
Re: New Strategy Employed By Robbers At Onitsha by kikake: 4:27pm On Jul 17, 2016
Abagworo:

I am so disappointed. Yesterday I left Lagos for Owerri and I got to Onisha around 7 pm due to traffic lock jam along that Ama Hausa before bridge head Asaba. I entered a Siena Bus black in colour that was shouting "owerri! Owerri, only to be robbed by the driver and other two of his collegues who we met in the bus when we bourded, meanwhile we were 4 passengers. These guys collected all our belongings and left us stranded just about two kilometers from Nkpor infront of that Mortuary. We were totally stranded, I have never felt that way before. Now! I came to the conclusion that Igbos are the most wicked people on earth, your brothers that travelled all the way from Lagos and passed more than 4 states only to be robbed in front of their own homes. We are talking about Biafra, Igbos are not yet ready for that until we start showing love to one another. We are really wicked. I managed to find my way to Ihiala through begging and the bike man that carried me from Ihiala to Orlu Collected 3k. So sad. Biafra might not come because Igbos will be eating each other, we are so mean. That's my Opinion Dazol.

Abooki eating from Imo state funds in Owerri,

If what you described above was anything near truth (as you are known on NL to perpetuate falsehood), failed Nigeria must have inspired some young people to take up the type of dirty means of livelihood which you described.

Criminality is not the original lifestyle of the Igbo. Above all, Igbo shall fare better without your lot sharing one country with the Igbo .
Re: New Strategy Employed By Robbers At Onitsha by kikake: 4:34pm On Jul 17, 2016
Schematics:
Abagworo why are you worried about us why not worry about your worthless and useless Imo state filled with prostitutes and armed robbers.

Bitter and frustrated soul..go and call your useless brother on Facebook to write another joke so you can post.. cool

I know you are hopeless over bad news coming out from Imo state..well we are not responsible for the backwardness of Imo state.cheesy

But Abagworo is an Aboooki serving Okoroawusa the gov of Imo state.

Okoroawusa is severely gripped by a nightmare dream that he shall be made president of Nigeria.
For that, he has been wasting his state's money building phantom projects in his state, as well as ocassionaly assemble hungry old people with red caps in the name of Igbo leaders to further his useless political campaign to become president.
Re: New Strategy Employed By Robbers At Onitsha by Schematics: 4:49pm On Jul 17, 2016
Which Imo state funds? The guy is a poor jobless frustrated soul that wanders all over Ph with his Ikwerre cousins. At his old age he is unmarried and still living with her poor old mother in her one tiny room.

kikake:

Abooki eating from Imo state funds in Owerri,

If what you described above was anything near truth (as you are known on NL to perpetuate falsehood), failed Nigeria must have inspired some young people to take up the type of dirty means of livelihood which you described.

Criminality is not the original lifestyle of the Igbo. Above all, Igbo shall fare better without your lot sharing one country with the Igbo .
Re: New Strategy Employed By Robbers At Onitsha by kikake: 5:01pm On Jul 17, 2016
Even the Joel Nwosu may be Abagworo himself.
If not, how could someone who was robbed by one-chance bus people attach his problem to Biafra?

One-chance people have existed in Lagos perhaps before Joel Nwosu (Abagworo)?? was born.
Re: New Strategy Employed By Robbers At Onitsha by focus7: 8:06pm On Jul 17, 2016
Abagworo:

This concluded opinion is a confirmation of the comments i made in similar thread where igbos wickedness against another igbo was displayed, six children of a family were poisoned in a most gruesome manner.
Re: New Strategy Employed By Robbers At Onitsha by hedonistic: 5:56am On Jul 18, 2016
Some people's brains have undergone irreparable damage. So you think Yoruba robbers would spare you if they are on a robbery operation and find out that you are also Yoruba like them? Since when did heartless criminals start employing nationalistic or tribal sentiments in their exploits?

Anuofia of the highest order.

(1) (Reply)

Couple Killed And Three Kids Abducted (Graphic ) / "I Only Made An Attempt"; Man Arrested For ‘defiling’ Girl In A Bathroom / Drama As 22-year Old Married Woman Dates Rapist For More Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.