Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,666 members, 7,823,883 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

"I Only Made An Attempt"; Man Arrested For ‘defiling’ Girl In A Bathroom - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I Only Made An Attempt"; Man Arrested For ‘defiling’ Girl In A Bathroom (1211 Views)

Guy Disgraced In An Attempt To Defend Nigeria / Police Arrest 2 Teenagers For Defiling Girl At Nasarawa Ward, Bauchi State (pic / Graduate Forges Customer's Signature In An Attempt To Steal N100k In GTB Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Only Made An Attempt"; Man Arrested For ‘defiling’ Girl In A Bathroom by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 02, 2017
A 21-year-old man, Ugochukwu Kingsley, will on January 26, know whether he will be tried for allegedly defiling an 11-year-old girl. Kingsley, from Abia State, was arrested last November 28 by the police following a complaint by the girl’s parents that he had had unlawful sexual intercourse with her. below is the full story and photos.....

www.cheryldurusblog.com
Re: "I Only Made An Attempt"; Man Arrested For ‘defiling’ Girl In A Bathroom by kilode100(f): 3:28pm On Jan 02, 2017
11yr old girl don sabi something na. I remembered when my lesson teacher used to finger all of us in the class and I asked him why he doesn't want to penetrate me with his "kini"...

The guy should be sentenced to life imprisonment for defilement of a minor. He should know better.

3 Likes

Re: "I Only Made An Attempt"; Man Arrested For ‘defiling’ Girl In A Bathroom by Abbeyme: 3:29pm On Jan 02, 2017
Lol
Re: "I Only Made An Attempt"; Man Arrested For ‘defiling’ Girl In A Bathroom by PASCALSILVA(m): 3:30pm On Jan 02, 2017
Re: "I Only Made An Attempt"; Man Arrested For ‘defiling’ Girl In A Bathroom by Davash222(m): 3:45pm On Jan 02, 2017
kilode100:
11yr old girl don sabi something na. I remembered when my lesson teacher used to finger all of us in the class and I asked him why he doesn't want to penetrate me with his "kini"...

The guy should be sentenced to life imprisonment for defilement of a minor. He should know better.
Are you for real You asked him why he doesn't want to insert his kondo You sef don spoil pass your lesson teacher.

1 Like

Re: "I Only Made An Attempt"; Man Arrested For ‘defiling’ Girl In A Bathroom by delzbaba(m): 3:48pm On Jan 02, 2017
kilode100:

if that really happened to you,then you need serious counselling,cause you have psycho trauma..
Re: "I Only Made An Attempt"; Man Arrested For ‘defiling’ Girl In A Bathroom by kilode100(f): 4:03pm On Jan 02, 2017
Davash222:

Are you for real You asked him why he doesn't want to insert his kondo You sef don spoil pass your lesson teacher.

The point is that the girl might not be that naive. The teacher no gree o..

I watched too many blue films from one Ashewo that lived close to us.

LMAO cheesy

1 Like

Re: "I Only Made An Attempt"; Man Arrested For ‘defiling’ Girl In A Bathroom by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 02, 2017
This is why I am gonna wear my kids iron pants with original tokoz padlock.
Re: "I Only Made An Attempt"; Man Arrested For ‘defiling’ Girl In A Bathroom by kilode100(f): 4:05pm On Jan 02, 2017
delzbaba:
if that really happened to you,then you need serious counselling,cause you have psycho trauma..

Lol. Trauma from seducing my teacher that didn't insert or for asking? It seems you just picked up that word.

No be this one dey worry me now biko

3 Likes

Re: "I Only Made An Attempt"; Man Arrested For ‘defiling’ Girl In A Bathroom by Davash222(m): 4:13pm On Jan 02, 2017
kilode100:

The point is that the girl might not be that naive. The teacher no gree o..

I watched too many blue films from one Ashewo that lived close to us.

LMAO cheesy
Now you've taken over from that Ashawo, bah

1 Like

Re: "I Only Made An Attempt"; Man Arrested For ‘defiling’ Girl In A Bathroom by delzbaba(m): 4:37pm On Jan 02, 2017
kilode100:

Lol. Trauma from seducing my teacher that didn't insert or for asking? It seems you just picked up that word.

No be this one dey worry me now biko
you need help my sister,just picture your eleven year old daughter doing same.

1 Like

Re: "I Only Made An Attempt"; Man Arrested For ‘defiling’ Girl In A Bathroom by Lavenda26: 4:56pm On Jan 02, 2017
kilode100:

It af tey you rotten. Change your ways
Re: "I Only Made An Attempt"; Man Arrested For ‘defiling’ Girl In A Bathroom by kilode100(f): 5:30pm On Jan 02, 2017
delzbaba:
you need help my sister,just picture your eleven year old daughter doing same.

Who is this one? It seems that you are still a virgin boy.

Swerve pls. Oh.. I starting having sex at 101/2 yrs.

You can go and die now.
Re: "I Only Made An Attempt"; Man Arrested For ‘defiling’ Girl In A Bathroom by kilode100(f): 5:32pm On Jan 02, 2017
Lavenda26:

It af tey you rotten. Change your ways

Change my ways? BUHARi and Apc change mantras hasn't taught you a lesson yet.

It's just sex !! I didn't kill the lesson teacher.

Jeez!

3 Likes

Re: "I Only Made An Attempt"; Man Arrested For ‘defiling’ Girl In A Bathroom by delzbaba(m): 6:15pm On Jan 02, 2017
kilode100:

Who is this one? It seems that you are still a virgin boy.

Swerve pls. Oh.. I starting having sex at 101/2 yrs.

You can go and die now.

This is a classic cry for help,my sister you have been molested severely,try and see a therapist or a psychologist,,to help deal with your issues,,I can swear you are not married,its partly because of the disdain you have for men that molested you.
Re: "I Only Made An Attempt"; Man Arrested For ‘defiling’ Girl In A Bathroom by kilode100(f): 6:27pm On Jan 02, 2017
delzbaba:
This is a classic cry for help,my sister you have been molested severely,try and see a therapist or a psychologist,,to help deal with your issues,,I can swear you are not married,its partly because of the disdain you have for men that molested you.

See mumu cheesy cheesy

Who molested Who? I am a predator Son; Swear with your prick that I'm not married!! I have been married twice now and twice divorced... You wanna know Why? It's because of my insatiable urge for sex. They couldn't keep up.

I have seen one that I like now, but he's as poor as you and I'd be damned if I settle down with him.

My issues are not that but Greed!! I wanna eat my cake and have it...

Most rich guys are very bad in bed ! Poor guys,?.. Oh my! Their middle name is F.uck..

No one is crying for help here biko. cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

He Doesn't Have A Bank Account But See Wat Was Sent To Him / Two Armed Robbers Killed After Snatching Huge Sum Of Money In Lagos (photos) / A Graduate Of Kogi State University Anyigba, Butchered (viewers Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.