Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Pics:Family yet 2 tell father of murdered RCCG Evangelist Eunice about her death - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pics:Family yet 2 tell father of murdered RCCG Evangelist Eunice about her death (530 Views)

Eunice Olawale's Daughter, Jessica: "What Mum Told Me A Night Before Her Death" / Olawale Elisha: "Eunice Breasts & Head Were Removed According To Crowd" / Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics:Family yet 2 tell father of murdered RCCG Evangelist Eunice about her death by broseme: 6:50pm On Jul 16, 2016
Remember the man Apata Emmanuel who staged a protest in Ibadan for the murder of his sister Deaconess (Mrs) Eunice Elisha in Abuja,he has revealed the amount RCCG paid for the postmortem examination of the deceased corpse.He also revealed that the deceased father has not been told.Below is the information he shared on Facebook.....

'The Redeemed Christian Church of God pays #1,500,000 for the postmortem"test of my sister , I reserve my comment on the federal government . She may be buried next week'

'My brother Prophet Ayodele Akin and Baba Akun and myself , baba Akun was happy to see me , he thank God for his recovering from sickness , and crack jokes with me , I force myself to laugh because we don't have the courage to tell him that his daughter as being slaughtered , burial planing is progress'

'Baba Akun the whole world has heard but we don't know how tell you that your loving daughter as been murdered by The wicked  northern religion extremists , as many that preach religion hatred they shall perish with their household'.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/07/rccg-pays-n15million-for-postmortem.html

1 Like

Re: Pics:Family yet 2 tell father of murdered RCCG Evangelist Eunice about her death by madridguy(m): 6:52pm On Jul 16, 2016
RIP deaconess (Mrs) Eunice Elisha.
Re: Pics:Family yet 2 tell father of murdered RCCG Evangelist Eunice about her death by Destined2win: 7:02pm On Jul 16, 2016
It's a pity
Re: Pics:Family yet 2 tell father of murdered RCCG Evangelist Eunice about her death by ojnnaco(m): 7:02pm On Jul 16, 2016
May her soul rest in Peace ..
Those that snuffed life out of her shall never see good
#Revenge

(1) (Reply)

Everything Around You Will Begin To Prosper / Heavenly Vision / Obeying Gods Word On Loan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.