Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Thinking Of Changing My Fuel Filter - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Thinking Of Changing My Fuel Filter (504 Views)

Thinking Of Going To Mars? This Land Rover Vehicle Is A Perfect Ride / Changing Oil Filter And Fuel Filter At Same Time / Thinking Of Changing My Fuel Filter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thinking Of Changing My Fuel Filter by nonk: 7:32pm On Jul 16, 2016
My car Nissan pathfinder 2002 is consuming more fuel so am thinking of changing the fuel filter for the first time since 3yrs.
Pls advice
Thanks
Re: Thinking Of Changing My Fuel Filter by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:05pm On Jul 16, 2016
nonk:
My car Nissan pathfinder 2002 is consuming more fuel so am thinking of changing the fuel filter for the first time since 3yrs.
Pls advice
Thanks

my bucket is leaking from a small hole at the bottom, now I want to clean out the hole so water will flow better.

that's not the proper way to diagnose a problem in a vehicle.

Start by scanning.

(1) (Reply)

Genuine Nissan Parts Needed / Road Accident: Causes, Prevention And What To Do After The Crash. / Your Vehicle History Reports (CAR FAX) Auto Check Super Rate!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.