Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,209 members, 7,822,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Sunshine Anifowose And Sunday Omosilade Eating With His Friends (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunshine Anifowose And Sunday Omosilade Eating With His Friends (photo) (40200 Views)

Senator Iyiola Omisore Eating With 'Commoners', Nigerians React To Photo / Atiku Eating With Kids: When You See This Kind Of Pic Know Election Year Is Near / Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunshine Anifowose And Sunday Omosilade Eating With His Friends (photo) by hensben(m): 9:04am On Jul 17, 2016
Yoruba and fetish/Jazz sha
Re: Sunshine Anifowose And Sunday Omosilade Eating With His Friends (photo) by GogetterMD(m): 9:04am On Jul 17, 2016
Awon alatenuje

2 Likes

Re: Sunshine Anifowose And Sunday Omosilade Eating With His Friends (photo) by SilvanusII(m): 9:04am On Jul 17, 2016
Disgusting

1 Like

Re: Sunshine Anifowose And Sunday Omosilade Eating With His Friends (photo) by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 17, 2016
Chai

2 Likes

Re: Sunshine Anifowose And Sunday Omosilade Eating With His Friends (photo) by faaz24: 9:05am On Jul 17, 2016
What do you expect from a people governed by a deranged being....see the governor

1 Like

Re: Sunshine Anifowose And Sunday Omosilade Eating With His Friends (photo) by ascholani09(m): 9:09am On Jul 17, 2016
embarassed embarassed
Re: Sunshine Anifowose And Sunday Omosilade Eating With His Friends (photo) by emvico(m): 9:09am On Jul 17, 2016
peter1994:
Abeg make una free this Men o.
everybody de face him problem.
that means there problem is food

2 Likes

Re: Sunshine Anifowose And Sunday Omosilade Eating With His Friends (photo) by pee777(m): 9:09am On Jul 17, 2016
Hmmmm...

Re: Sunshine Anifowose And Sunday Omosilade Eating With His Friends (photo) by Deighv: 9:09am On Jul 17, 2016
So because he is a PA, he wont eat or associate with his friends again. People are even becoming more foolish than i thought.
Where was he eating b4 he became a PA? in the toilet?

4 Likes

Re: Sunshine Anifowose And Sunday Omosilade Eating With His Friends (photo) by dadebayo1(m): 9:17am On Jul 17, 2016
goonsmi:
This is the deranged lere Olayinka too.

If these are the kind of clowns a governor surround himself with then we can all imagine the mentality of the governor himself.

Bush life sir... Farmers can relate to the picture.. Farm life.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Sunshine Anifowose And Sunday Omosilade Eating With His Friends (photo) by AxeurdaddyIX: 9:21am On Jul 17, 2016
Ekiti state is no longer the fountain of knowledge, more like the fountain of stupid. ity

1 Like

Re: Sunshine Anifowose And Sunday Omosilade Eating With His Friends (photo) by AxeurdaddyIX: 9:22am On Jul 17, 2016
hensben:
Yoruba and fetish/Jazz sha

It's not your fault, I blame these Ekiti nitwits

2 Likes

Re: Sunshine Anifowose And Sunday Omosilade Eating With His Friends (photo) by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 17, 2016
I don't know where we have miss it, Even a Nairaland moderator name Honeric01 is trying to scam me of 96k. Pls I beg on @seun and other moderators and good people of nairaland to come to my aid. If we can't trust moderators on nairaland who can we trust. Pls I need help on this issue.

I created a thread and it was been deleted with some posts concerning this issue. Any moderator deleting my thread or posts. I pray you don't lose, 2000 to scammers on this harsh hard economy. Like I said I have proof investigate this issue don't just delete thread and reply. If we can trust moderators who can we trust here

Thanks you
Re: Sunshine Anifowose And Sunday Omosilade Eating With His Friends (photo) by THMT: 9:29am On Jul 17, 2016
Deighv:
So because he is a PA, he wont eat or associate with his friends again. People are even becoming more foolish than i thought.
Where was he eating b4 he became a PA? in the toilet?

Thank you very much. I am not Yoruba but I find absolutely nothing wrong with the picture, why do/must we keep following the foot steps of the so called posh or western world to the extent of destroying the joy that comes with our cultures and food. That's why most young girls are bad cooks and don't know what it means to be a real African wife and woman, same goes to our male youths, so many cant even speak their local dialects and they are quick to belittle a person who is not fluent in English which to me is a borrowed language.
I will condemn pictures like this only when America and European leaders start wearing Agbada, Igbo clothes and Danshiki most times. Our cultures, local foods and traditional way of life will become extinct sooner than later if we as a people continue like this.

1 Like

Re: Sunshine Anifowose And Sunday Omosilade Eating With His Friends (photo) by babajay69: 9:40am On Jul 17, 2016
StepTwo:
Yorùbas and food sha.
You no dey eat

1 Like

Re: Sunshine Anifowose And Sunday Omosilade Eating With His Friends (photo) by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 17, 2016
When the fool reigns, this is what you get.
No investors; no development; no plan for tomorrow.
Wombiliki wombia.
Empty brain!

2 Likes

Re: Sunshine Anifowose And Sunday Omosilade Eating With His Friends (photo) by bigdot1759(m): 9:42am On Jul 17, 2016
Oboy dis one na real VULTURES SACRIFICE

2 Likes

Re: Sunshine Anifowose And Sunday Omosilade Eating With His Friends (photo) by Shiru84: 9:44am On Jul 17, 2016
[quote author=eleburu post=47609918]This is the Personal Assistant to Ekiti State Governor on Administration and Stomach Infrastructure, Sunshine Anifowose side by side my Governor's Personal Assistant on Domestic Matters, Sunday
Omosilade with some of their friends enjoying local life somewhere in Omisanjana, Ado Ekiti yesterday.

http://www.naijapopular.com/2016/07/pa-to-ekiti-state-governor-on-stomach.html?m=1

[After smoking Columbian skunk]

1 Like

Re: Sunshine Anifowose And Sunday Omosilade Eating With His Friends (photo) by hensben(m): 9:47am On Jul 17, 2016
AxeurdaddyIX:

It's not your fault, I blame these Ekiti nitwits
its not just because of this people. The truth is Yorubas occupy most offices with jazz. They use jazz to either remove you from office or kill the person.

1 Like

Re: Sunshine Anifowose And Sunday Omosilade Eating With His Friends (photo) by opedaydydx9(m): 9:48am On Jul 17, 2016
Daraph:

Receive sense!!!
am yoruba buh he's right nA....

2 Likes

Re: Sunshine Anifowose And Sunday Omosilade Eating With His Friends (photo) by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 17, 2016
My state cry

2 Likes

Re: Sunshine Anifowose And Sunday Omosilade Eating With His Friends (photo) by Ayo25: 9:57am On Jul 17, 2016
They should keep eating away their destiny.... who cares?

1 Like

Re: Sunshine Anifowose And Sunday Omosilade Eating With His Friends (photo) by Suntzung: 9:58am On Jul 17, 2016
bigdot1759:
Oboy dis one na real VULTURES SACRIFICE

Ekitis now Modernized ALMAJIRIs

1 Like

Re: Sunshine Anifowose And Sunday Omosilade Eating With His Friends (photo) by AxeurdaddyIX: 9:59am On Jul 17, 2016
hensben:
its not just because of this people. The truth is Yorubas occupy most offices with jazz. They use jazz to either remove you from office or kill the person.

Other tribes are saints, they don't use jazz at all. Okija shrine is a myth and politicians and businessmen don't go there for spiritual and metaphysical powers. Bro, remove the log in your eye before seeing the speck in someone else's eyes.
Re: Sunshine Anifowose And Sunday Omosilade Eating With His Friends (photo) by hensben(m): 10:05am On Jul 17, 2016
AxeurdaddyIX:

Other tribes are saints, they don't use jazz at all. Okija shrine is a myth and politicians and businessmen don't go there for spiritual and metaphysical powers. Bro, remove the log in your eye before seeing the speck in someone else's eyes.
yes others use jazz as well but Yoruba own is just too much ahan!

1 Like

Re: Sunshine Anifowose And Sunday Omosilade Eating With His Friends (photo) by StepTwo: 10:08am On Jul 17, 2016
babajay69:
You no dey eat
i d eat na, e no d make news
Re: Sunshine Anifowose And Sunday Omosilade Eating With His Friends (photo) by XYZ123: 10:18am On Jul 17, 2016
gen2briz:
Ekiti and food

Re: Sunshine Anifowose And Sunday Omosilade Eating With His Friends (photo) by AxeurdaddyIX: 10:21am On Jul 17, 2016
hensben:
yes others use jazz as well but Yoruba own is just too much ahan!

Key words "yes others use", that's all. Besides, provide a proof that Yorubas it the most. What's your hypothesis?? What are the indices of your research?? What is the correlation value BTW the use of jazz among the tribes in Nigeria??
Re: Sunshine Anifowose And Sunday Omosilade Eating With His Friends (photo) by tjskii(f): 10:30am On Jul 17, 2016
Shuoo, dem dey chop food inside mortar again, wetin I no go see for dis life sef

1 Like

Re: Sunshine Anifowose And Sunday Omosilade Eating With His Friends (photo) by omooba969(m): 11:00am On Jul 17, 2016
Suntzung:

Ekitis now Modernized ALMAJIRIs

Did u mean Revised ALMAJIRIS ? grin

Almajiri is never modern & can never be cos it's archaic & adds no value to mankind. cool
Re: Sunshine Anifowose And Sunday Omosilade Eating With His Friends (photo) by Etinosajay(m): 11:25am On Jul 17, 2016
goonsmi:

fountain of poverty.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ibrahim Magu Decorated As AIG (Photos) / Fg Approves The Dredging Of Orashi River To Atlantic Ocean / I Feel Sorry For Tinubu, Aregbesola Has Damaged Him – Olaitan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.