Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,204 members, 7,829,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Sunshine Anifowose And Sunday Omosilade Eating With His Friends (photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunshine Anifowose And Sunday Omosilade Eating With His Friends (photo) (40206 Views)

Senator Iyiola Omisore Eating With 'Commoners', Nigerians React To Photo / Atiku Eating With Kids: When You See This Kind Of Pic Know Election Year Is Near / Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunshine Anifowose And Sunday Omosilade Eating With His Friends (photo) by Maksen: 11:26am On Jul 17, 2016
The meaning pls, they can only deceive Ekiti pp. But wait oo they said Ekiti pp hv the highest Educationist pp in this Nigeria but why life is like this to them?

1 Like

Re: Sunshine Anifowose And Sunday Omosilade Eating With His Friends (photo) by Ninilowo(m): 11:31am On Jul 17, 2016
Gluttons

1 Like

Re: Sunshine Anifowose And Sunday Omosilade Eating With His Friends (photo) by ventilation: 11:32am On Jul 17, 2016
goonsmi:
This is the deranged lere Olayinka too.

If these are the kind of clowns a governor surround himself with then we can all imagine the mentality of the governor himself.
smh for Ekiti at large

1 Like

Re: Sunshine Anifowose And Sunday Omosilade Eating With His Friends (photo) by BIGkoboko: 11:33am On Jul 17, 2016
Food basket of the Nation.
Re: Sunshine Anifowose And Sunday Omosilade Eating With His Friends (photo) by andyanders: 11:39am On Jul 17, 2016
eating fetish food as an oath for their master, Fayose.

1 Like

Re: Sunshine Anifowose And Sunday Omosilade Eating With His Friends (photo) by Barigaboy(m): 11:53am On Jul 17, 2016
I see nothing bad in this. Its nyc. D issue I have is that Fayose talks too much. I love freedom n sometimes behaving local, it show that no 1 is perfect, u can always remember friends n d way u both grew up when u r together. Sometimes I walk in d compound bear foot knowing its wrong but I just feel like living my sleepers aside.
Re: Sunshine Anifowose And Sunday Omosilade Eating With His Friends (photo) by Ironi: 12:06pm On Jul 17, 2016
This way of eating is not hygenic.

1 Like

Re: Sunshine Anifowose And Sunday Omosilade Eating With His Friends (photo) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 17, 2016
eleburu:
This is the Personal Assistant to Ekiti State Governor on Administration and Stomach Infrastructure, Sunshine Anifowose side by side my Governor's Personal Assistant on Domestic Matters, Sunday
Omosilade with some of their friends enjoying local life somewhere in Omisanjana, Ado Ekiti yesterday.

http://www.naijapopular.com/2016/07/pa-to-ekiti-state-governor-on-stomach.html?m=1

Re: Sunshine Anifowose And Sunday Omosilade Eating With His Friends (photo) by nduchucks: 12:59pm On Jul 17, 2016
As far as Fayose is concerned, ni na gaji da she, oro e ti su mi, ike gwụrụ m nke ya. embarassed
Re: Sunshine Anifowose And Sunday Omosilade Eating With His Friends (photo) by spako4(m): 1:02pm On Jul 17, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shine your eyes Ekiti people
Your governor is using the state money to buy houses all over the world and deceiving you with stomach infrastructure
Re: Sunshine Anifowose And Sunday Omosilade Eating With His Friends (photo) by gannod(m): 1:11pm On Jul 17, 2016
faaz24:
What do you expect from a people governed by a deranged being....see the governor

M friend,stop misinforming the public. This is not Fayose,his wrist watch is always on his right wrist. You can check his other pictures to confirm. Your hatred for him is blind folding you.
Re: Sunshine Anifowose And Sunday Omosilade Eating With His Friends (photo) by faaz24: 1:17pm On Jul 17, 2016
gannod:

M friend,stop misinforming the public. This is not Fayose,his wrist watch is always on his right wrist. You can check his other pictures to confirm. Your hatred for him is blind folding you.
Your love for him nko...so tell me who is in the pic ?
Re: Sunshine Anifowose And Sunday Omosilade Eating With His Friends (photo) by hotspec(m): 1:26pm On Jul 17, 2016
Ekiti and hunger...
Re: Sunshine Anifowose And Sunday Omosilade Eating With His Friends (photo) by yeyeboi(m): 1:31pm On Jul 17, 2016
mommaade:
PA on stomach infrastructure indeed! Wetin ba all these sef? Ekiti people I hail oooo

Stomach infrastructure "aka" MAN MUSTO WAKA
Re: Sunshine Anifowose And Sunday Omosilade Eating With His Friends (photo) by shuggah(m): 1:45pm On Jul 17, 2016
goonsmi:
This is the deranged lere Olayinka too.

If these are the kind of clowns a governor surround himself with then we can all imagine the mentality of the governor himself.

Nigerians what do u guys want?? if they had posted a pic of them eating in a classy hotel, u guys would have cried foul, now they re local rappers nd u guys are complaining, at least they didn't go to Britain to treat hunger infection
Re: Sunshine Anifowose And Sunday Omosilade Eating With His Friends (photo) by ivandragon: 2:34pm On Jul 17, 2016
what's the big deal? if that's the way they feel like eating, its their headache. was Aisha promoting poverty when she was frying akara by the road side before elections? all this beef for Fayose is becoming on becoming.
Re: Sunshine Anifowose And Sunday Omosilade Eating With His Friends (photo) by jesuspikinjp(m): 2:46pm On Jul 17, 2016
dadebayo1:

Bush life sir... Farmers can relate to the picture.. Farm life.. grin

i bet that pounded yam goes with grasscutter

1 Like

Re: Sunshine Anifowose And Sunday Omosilade Eating With His Friends (photo) by Daraph(m): 3:09pm On Jul 17, 2016
opedaydydx9:
am yoruba buh he's right nA....

"am yoruba" Hey lad! Go back to school
Re: Sunshine Anifowose And Sunday Omosilade Eating With His Friends (photo) by dadebayo1(m): 3:50pm On Jul 17, 2016
jesuspikinjp:

i bet that pounded yam goes with grasscutter

grin yes sir with fresh palmwine attimes to wash it down. grin.
Re: Sunshine Anifowose And Sunday Omosilade Eating With His Friends (photo) by jesuspikinjp(m): 3:59pm On Jul 17, 2016
dadebayo1:

grin yes sir with fresh palmwine attimes to wash it down. grin.

wow,u don kill am be that ohh. you make me hungry now

1 Like

Re: Sunshine Anifowose And Sunday Omosilade Eating With His Friends (photo) by opedaydydx9(m): 4:09pm On Jul 17, 2016
Daraph:

"am yoruba" Hey lad! Go back to school
aiit
Re: Sunshine Anifowose And Sunday Omosilade Eating With His Friends (photo) by Tkini(f): 4:16pm On Jul 17, 2016
mommaade:
PA on stomach infrastructure indeed! Wetin ba all these sef? Ekiti people I hail oooo
I thought I was the only one that saw it......... I didn't know their is an office for stomach infrastructure. SMH
Re: Sunshine Anifowose And Sunday Omosilade Eating With His Friends (photo) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 17, 2016
Their god is their belly
Re: Sunshine Anifowose And Sunday Omosilade Eating With His Friends (photo) by dadebayo1(m): 4:47pm On Jul 17, 2016
jesuspikinjp:

wow,u don kill am be that ohh. you make me hungry now

grin yes sir... Will forever cherish my stay in the farm.. All things fresh grin

1 Like

Re: Sunshine Anifowose And Sunday Omosilade Eating With His Friends (photo) by SHAIBULIAR: 6:39pm On Jul 17, 2016
No wonder they behave like touts.
Re: Sunshine Anifowose And Sunday Omosilade Eating With His Friends (photo) by ofwest47(m): 6:41pm On Jul 17, 2016
Fayose and his aids are fooling Ekiti people with their billions of Naira starched away in their vaults and ( ile awo dami enu ni hin lohun ) super building structures in the choicest areas of the cities yet they still continue to deceive Ekiti people in their so called stomach infrastructure. Over to you ooo Ekiti people.
Re: Sunshine Anifowose And Sunday Omosilade Eating With His Friends (photo) by rayconsult(m): 7:07pm On Jul 17, 2016
like oga like omo ise, dats how his boss dey do & I dont tink its new now
Re: Sunshine Anifowose And Sunday Omosilade Eating With His Friends (photo) by babajay69: 7:56pm On Jul 17, 2016
StepTwo:

i d eat na, e no d make news

Should it make the news?
Re: Sunshine Anifowose And Sunday Omosilade Eating With His Friends (photo) by omograndma(m): 8:15pm On Jul 17, 2016
if you ever find your self iin ekiti, try the pounded yam!
Re: Sunshine Anifowose And Sunday Omosilade Eating With His Friends (photo) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 17, 2016
Daraph:

Receive sense!!!
the guy is sensible already,so return your so called 'sense' to your warehouse.i am totally disappointed with ekiti indigenes because they have allowed such an hyprocritical style of humility and governance look like the best governance ever enjoyed in the whole universe
Re: Sunshine Anifowose And Sunday Omosilade Eating With His Friends (photo) by OLUWAcypris1(f): 9:35pm On Jul 17, 2016
Drabeey:
Ekiti people eating their future away like......

Anyways...

DrabeeyWasHere
atleast u go tink small before u open mouth talk, u dnt generalise things like that
Re: Sunshine Anifowose And Sunday Omosilade Eating With His Friends (photo) by silverink(m): 10:49pm On Jul 17, 2016
instead of food food food why not try this

How to turn plastic to diesel

Plastic materials are made from petroleum, the same source which diesel and kerosene are gotten from. Plastic waste is one of the most problematic waste on earth, they are not biodegradable, they are harmful when consumed by wild life, and they are EVERYWHERE.

The process for converting plastic to other kinds fuel is relatively simple and can be done by anyone. It doesn’t matter if you’re a graduate or not, it is a business idea that everyone can take advantage of to put extra income in their bank account and help keep the environment clean. Without wasting much time let’s get into the real deal.

The method of converting plastic involves a thermochemical process known as “cracking” whereby long hydrocarbon chain are broken down in to shorter ones to make products like diesel, petrol, kerosene and other fuels. Plastic is a petrochemical product that has a very, very long hydrocarbon chain while diesel and kerosene are relatively extremely shorter so heat is been used to break (crack) plastic to diesel fuel or kerosene blend.

A kilogram of waste plastic will produce a liter of diesel (1kg of plastic = 1 liter of diesel), the price of raw materials is relatively cheap. 1kg of plastic = N20 compared to the price of diesel which is about N200 mathematically speaking that’s 10% of the market price. I bet you’ll be surprise to know that you can produce more than 200liters in a day when you have finished undergoing our one month intensive online coaching via WhatsApp group.

All materials needed to make a simple reactor is all around you, from our research, we have all the needed information you need to move from “how can I start?” to “which company will be able to buy so-so quantity of my oil every day?”

We decided to use WhatsApp platform becauase it is very interactive and we can easily respond to your questions, secondly we want to bring like-minded people together, who will learn, practice and share their result and testimonies together… our major goal is to see startup companies springing up from the group. We also want to promote the spirit of entrepreneurship, taking people from “can I?” to “I can!”

Our group is NOT free to join because paying to join the group is our major way of filtering the serious from the unserious ones, also there is no such thing as free-lunch. Joining the group is N1200 per participant.

The coaching last for one month in which members are able to get their setup (reactor) up and running by God’s grace.

contact us 08120901714

whatsapp only.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

360 View Of Peter Obi Campaign Rally At Rwang Pam Stadium In Plateau State / Anioma State And South East Zone / I Feel Sorry For Tinubu, Aregbesola Has Damaged Him – Olaitan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.