Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,521 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

3 Suspects Arrested For Allegedly Raping A 17yrs Old Girl & Filming It - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Suspects Arrested For Allegedly Raping A 17yrs Old Girl & Filming It (463 Views)

Nigerian Man Deported From India After Giving 17yrs old Boy Cocaine to Smuggle(p / 3 Suspects Including A Woman Caught While Trafficking 56kg Of Marijuana. Photos / Evans: Court Grants Bail To 3 Suspects, Victim Spits Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Suspects Arrested For Allegedly Raping A 17yrs Old Girl & Filming It by exlinkleads(f): 8:58pm On Jul 16, 2016
When you are looking for the devil, look no further cuz is within you. Fatai Owoseni, the Lagos state police boss, while parading the culprits, said the men confessed that it was a mutual act. Speaking on his part in the ordeal, Owolabi said: “I went to work that fateful day. When I came back, I went to Akpan’s house only to see him making love to the girl and when I entered his room, he just finished making love to her.

I persuaded the girl to allow me sleep with her and she accepted. “I made love to her too. While I was doing it with the girl, Lanre walked in and brought out his phone and claimed he was using the torch on the phone to look for something in the room, but he was filming me as I was making love to the girl. “We were arrested in the act.” Lanre, who confessed to have had a carnal knowledge of the lady, noted: “Owolabi and I walked into Akpan’s apartment when we met both of them making love. We persuaded the girl to allow us to make love to her too which she consented to. We went only one round each. When I brought my phone out, I only wanted to use the torch, I never thought of filming them in the act.

It was a mistake.” Akpan, in whose house the act was perpetrated, denied uploading the video online, adding that he had no idea his friends were coming around at the time he was in the act. The Akwa Ibom state indigene said: “I am a bus conductor. It was some boys in my compound who I used to send on errands who saw the girl and introduced her to me. We became friends thereafter, so the following day, she came to visit me. We were both inside my room and I persuaded her to allow me to make love to her which she accepted.

“My friends walked in and met us in the act. The room was dark, one of them wanted to use the torch on his phone. He did not know that the camera of the phone was recording what we were doing. It was when we got to the police station they discovered the video on his phone. “I am not happy to find myself in this situation. I don’t know what to tell my parents back home if they see me in this condition.

what do you suggest be done to this evil men?

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/07/evil-3-suspects-arrested-for-allegedly.html

lalasticlala and mynd44 this guys deserve death

(1) (Reply)

See How To This Criminals Carried Their Operations In Lagos / Kwasu’s Son Defrauds Oyedepo, Kukahon Millions; Lavishes Money On Drugs, Girls / How Undergraduate Got Killed By Police Stray Bullet Meant For ‘badoo’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.