Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,074 members, 7,852,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:53 PM

How Undergraduate Got Killed By Police Stray Bullet Meant For ‘badoo’ - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Undergraduate Got Killed By Police Stray Bullet Meant For ‘badoo’ (463 Views)

Alaka Abayomi: Controversy Over Whereabout Of Alhaji Arrested For Badoo Killings / Girlfriend Of MC Chinedu Paul Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Cult Member Writes / MC Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Gang Member Lynched And Burnt To Death (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Undergraduate Got Killed By Police Stray Bullet Meant For ‘badoo’ by princeofthecity: 1:06pm On Sep 23, 2016
Eldanojie Joseph, a business administration student of an unidentified polytechnic in Edo state has lost his life to the stray bullet of policemen.

Joseph was shot dead on Friday by the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) during their chase of a certain internet fraudster identified as Badoo.

The incident ensued at Ogoja ,arket, LASU-Igando Road, Lagos state.

According to Punch, Joseph arrived Lagos only 3 weeks earlier to pay a visit to his cousin, Friday Ojah.

Both cousins had gone on Monday morning to buy canned drinks, but on their way back, they realised that some policemen identified as Lucky and Oganla, were chasing someone.

“We grew up and attended the same primary and secondary schools together. He gained admission into a polytechnic in Edo State, while I am still processing my admission into the same school”, said Ojah.

“Around 9.30am on Monday, we strolled out to buy a can of soft drink. We were returning home when we learnt that some policemen were chasing somebody.

“We decided to go through the back of the market. As we turned back, my brother was hit by a bullet in the head and he fell down immediately.

“As I tried to call for help, I saw that the policeman that shot him had aimed his gun at me. I fled the place immediately.”

Ojah further alleged that the policemen, sensing the damage done, attempted to rehash a fake story about what transpired.

FULL STORY at https://lifestyle.thecable.ng/undergraduate-got-killed-police-stray-bullet-meant-badoo/

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Thieves Roaming Around Lagos Pretending To Be Visitors At Odd Hours. / How U / Woman's Boyfriend Sexually Assaults 10-month Old Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.