Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Dino Melaye Just Did What Aisha Buhari Could Not Do - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Just Did What Aisha Buhari Could Not Do (1171 Views)

Massive Jubilation As Fayose Breaks Another World Record, Did What Buhari Has Ne / Sick Leave: Buhari Could Remain In London For 4 More Months - Sahara Reporters / Owie: If My Wife Does What Aisha Buhari Did She'll Return To Her Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye Just Did What Aisha Buhari Could Not Do by OlandoOwoo: 9:14pm On Jul 16, 2016
While Dino dared the brown toothed Lioness of Bourdillon by walking right into his bedroom, to make real his threat, Aisha has been developing fever at the sight of anything America, ranging from their embassy to their flag. Going to the US could just be an express heart attack to our dear [/s]first lady[s] wife of the president

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Just Did What Aisha Buhari Could Not Do by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 16, 2016
A certain family was having dinner, their six year old girl Joy started telling a story...

Joy: On my way back from school, i saw dad with a girl...

FATHER: Shut up! Dont talk with food in your mouth...

MOTHER: No no no let her talk...

Joy: Dad, u went in to the bush, i followed u and u started kissing and undressed her and then...!!!

MOTHER: And then wat baby? Say it I will get u a bunch of chocolate...

Joy: They started doing wat u do with uncle Daniel wen dad was not around...

MOTHER: shut up, your dad has told u not 2 talk with food in your mouth stupid child no table manners.....

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Just Did What Aisha Buhari Could Not Do by McJane(f): 10:24pm On Jul 16, 2016
Lol "BROWN TOOTHED LIONESS"

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Just Did What Aisha Buhari Could Not Do by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 16, 2016
lolsss.... isnt it funny.....

They accused GEJ of being on exile, he cane back and cleared himself. ..

They did same to Dino, he came too and proved his point....

But cowards like AishaHaliburton, Obanikoro etc, refuse to go clear the air... Are they guilty or scared??

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Just Did What Aisha Buhari Could Not Do by Dcomrade(m): 11:19pm On Jul 16, 2016
grin
Re: Dino Melaye Just Did What Aisha Buhari Could Not Do by omogin(f): 11:36pm On Jul 16, 2016
Exactly cool
Re: Dino Melaye Just Did What Aisha Buhari Could Not Do by OlandoOwoo: 11:20am On Jul 18, 2016
omogin:
Exactly cool
They are just issuing threats here and there , as if Nigeria belongs to them.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Just Did What Aisha Buhari Could Not Do by Histrings08(m): 11:34am On Jul 18, 2016
Tor
Re: Dino Melaye Just Did What Aisha Buhari Could Not Do by iokpebholo: 12:11pm On Jul 18, 2016
Though I don't really like d way uncle bubu is running this country due to his tribalistic nature of his appointments, I will like to say chief thug Dino melaye cannot be compared to Aisha Buhari in any way. Dino melaye is simply a busy body, did anybody ask him not go to Lagos b4?
Re: Dino Melaye Just Did What Aisha Buhari Could Not Do by chemicalDisease: 12:25pm On Jul 18, 2016
Even if Aishahaliburton don't want to go USA

She should visit their neighbours
Mexico or Canada

Even Bahamas grin
Re: Dino Melaye Just Did What Aisha Buhari Could Not Do by Danzakidakura(m): 12:53pm On Jul 18, 2016
lol @ Aishahaliburton aka yoruhausa first lady
Re: Dino Melaye Just Did What Aisha Buhari Could Not Do by OlandoOwoo: 3:17pm On Jul 18, 2016
chemicalDisease:
Even if Aishahaliburton don't want to go USA

She should visit their neighbours
Mexico or Canada

Even Bahamas grin
Somebody that faints at the sight of US embassy? She frets at the sight or mention anything America. Be it south America or anything with the name nor sound America,Moshe will kill herself, instead of committing suicide

(1) (Reply)

Ijaw Leaders To Militants Don’t Declare Republic Of N-delta / Opinion: Not The SSS I Have Served / Kaduna Lawmaker in Scam Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.