Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,725 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Disturbing Scenes From Aba, Abia State After Heavy Rain Fall - Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Disturbing Scenes From Aba, Abia State After Heavy Rain Fall - Photos (771 Views)

Soldiers Storm Gboko, Benue State After Killing Of Fulani Men. Photos / Scenes From The Supreme Court After Makarfi Was Declared PDP Chairman / Bridge At Mokwa-Jebba Road In Kwara Collapses After Heavy Rain (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disturbing Scenes From Aba, Abia State After Heavy Rain Fall - Photos by exlinkleads(f): 9:58pm On Jul 16, 2016
All we hear this days is that the government is working as long as they are putting money into the pockets of few and yet we fail to see the devidend of the work which has always been porported of being done. I don't know about my fans but have any of you been to Aba, Abia State lately? This is the scene of what a friend saw while he was in Aba. And mind you, this was a day after the rain fall.

Is there really a place in that city that is really good? Abians keep crying everyday but fail to do something about the cage they are inside. This is totally unacceptable. I think is high time Abia rise up to this political gladiators and make their voice count cuz if you are thinking your vote will count in this state, think again.

The government at the center should come to the aid of this guys.

More pics @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/07/disturbing-scenes-from-aba-abia-state.html

Re: Disturbing Scenes From Aba, Abia State After Heavy Rain Fall - Photos by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 16, 2016
The flooding in Abia is quite understandable.

Ikpeazu is battling with his tax clearance na
Re: Disturbing Scenes From Aba, Abia State After Heavy Rain Fall - Photos by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 16, 2016
Na city be these ones?
Re: Disturbing Scenes From Aba, Abia State After Heavy Rain Fall - Photos by Nwogeh: 11:54pm On Jul 16, 2016
That is Aba for u
Re: Disturbing Scenes From Aba, Abia State After Heavy Rain Fall - Photos by Yourskills(m): 12:11am On Jul 17, 2016
ok

(1) (Reply)

Women Are Not Always The Weaker Sex / My Encounter With Late Babatunde Idiagbon By - John Wesley Mfr / Buhari Plan: Christian Will Be Use To Islamized Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.