Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

My Encounter With Late Babatunde Idiagbon By - John Wesley Mfr - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Encounter With Late Babatunde Idiagbon By - John Wesley Mfr (771 Views)

Tunde Idiagbon's Burial: Buhari And Babangida Pictured (Throwback Photos) / Throwback Photo Of Dele Momodu With Late Sani Abacha's Daughters In 1999 / Tunde Idiagbon's 74th Posthumous Birthday Is Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Encounter With Late Babatunde Idiagbon By - John Wesley Mfr by landmark247(m): 11:18am On Jul 26, 2016
And it happened that last night, Late Babatunde Idiagbon came to me in my sleep and said to me, I see you are a patriotic Nigerian and your love for this Nation is pure. Please tell my brother Babatunde Fashola not to fail Nigerians in his capacity as a Minister of three major ministries and never to be derailed by anything, please also tell my Boss President Muhammadu Buhari not to relent in giving his best for Nigeria against all odd.
He further told me that, Nigerians are in pain now but weeping may endure for a Night, Joy will definitely come in the morning. And finally to the opposition, he said tell them not to stop being an opposition but should remain constructive in all manner of criticism.
He Sends His Warm Regards to All Standing and Fallen Soldiers, their Labour will not be in vain.

... And I woke Up, but it was a privilege to have had that private discussion with him.

God Bless Nigeria!

- John Wesley O MFR
@SenatorWesley

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Plan: Christian Will Be Use To Islamized Nigeria / How Adekunle Fajuyi Became The Uncelebrated Hero Of Biafra / Reno Omokri Shades Nigeria's Communication Minister on Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.