Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Before You Label The Yoruba With Names, Consider These Situations - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before You Label The Yoruba With Names, Consider These Situations (2324 Views)

Why [We] Will Label The President And His Party As Politically Toxic - Vanguard / Afenifere Claims Nigeria Is Failing The Yoruba Nation / Viral Photos Of El-rufai's Son In Compromising Situations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Label The Yoruba With Names, Consider These Situations by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 17, 2016
A certain threat from some political party members does not represent the opinion of the Yoruba nation. If politicians threatened Dino melaye, that should be seen as an affair between politicians. I just feel sad that some uninformed youths called IPOB have taken the issue as a new discuss since nnamdi kanu, GEJ, FFK, Omisore, Dasuki etc haven't been massaging their ego because of the predicament buhari has places them in.

Well, before they take Dino melaye as their new champion and hero, they should also take the below men as Heros too for they performed similar, if not better acts too.

1. IPOB tells igbos to kill kumuyi of he should step foot in Abia

What happened after the threat? Kumuyi held his massive crusade in Aba, where he collected tithes and offerings from the gullible Abians and ended up posing with the state governor.

Kumuyi still lives till these day and has intentions of leveling up with Methuselah's record.

[img]http://nairaland.com/attachments/2577999_kumuyi_jpeg23f3945f9b560fbf71f191de8e738c8f[/img]

2. Fashola was declared persona non grata in SE after deporting some igbo destitute.

What happened? He got welcomed to the heart of igbo land, Anambra, by governor Obiano and a huge turnout, where he was begged to help construct a 2nd Niger bridge. I believe he almost left with a new wife. He was also welcomed by the Obi of onitsha, after which it rumoured that the minister took sometime to visit the destitute he deported to see if they are fairing better.

[img]http://nairaland.com/attachments/3864049_13445740102088132937051558588565839101054617n_jpeg0bb63167b64c2527834be3bd484ef430[/img]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Label The Yoruba With Names, Consider These Situations by Redoil: 8:21am On Jul 17, 2016
What is ur point exactly?
After eaten aisha jojof rice prepared with the bribe from haliburton what do we expect from you

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Label The Yoruba With Names, Consider These Situations by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 17, 2016
Redoil:
What is ur point exactly?
After eaten aisha jojof rice prepared with the bribe from haliburton what do we expect from you
My point is that all men are free to walk in all part of their country so long they don't constitute nuisance.

I can see that iPad vandals are avoiding this thread.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Label The Yoruba With Names, Consider These Situations by EasternActivist: 8:39am On Jul 17, 2016
Lol... What is your point?

Mind you the crusade in aba didn't hold..
And secondly fashola is obeying orders and nobody begged him to come..

Minister of darkness, that's why Anambra no get light that day cheesy
Who em epp

8 Likes

Re: Before You Label The Yoruba With Names, Consider These Situations by Canme4u(m): 8:43am On Jul 17, 2016
SunCanme was here.
Re: Before You Label The Yoruba With Names, Consider These Situations by omofunaab(m): 8:43am On Jul 17, 2016
I don't even know their problem... Both tinubu and melaye are yorubas. Why igbos dey carry yoruba matter for head like gala wey dem dey hawk for Lagos traffic

4 Likes

Re: Before You Label The Yoruba With Names, Consider These Situations by BekeeBuAgbara: 8:52am On Jul 17, 2016
Op this Dino Malaye mata don pain you reach marrow grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Label The Yoruba With Names, Consider These Situations by omofunaab(m): 8:52am On Jul 17, 2016
EasternActivist:

Minister of darkness, that's why Anambra no get light that day cheesy
Who em epp

But why do you think yorubas didn't call you cowards when fahsola came visiting? Ans : Because we think it's senseless to say a man can't move about in this country. Besides this is not GEJ'S era where soldiers will prevent a sitting governor from entering a state in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Before You Label The Yoruba With Names, Consider These Situations by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 17, 2016
EasternActivist:

Whether the crusade held or not, I can assure you that millions of southeasterners are currently on their way to Kumuyi's church to give him tithe money, money that will end up in SW.

4 Likes

Re: Before You Label The Yoruba With Names, Consider These Situations by policy12: 9:02am On Jul 17, 2016
naija youth will never stop amazing me, see how dem they take panadol ontop Remi and Dino issue, so divided they hurl insult on one another cos ppu who care less about them. Many of the youths are jobless, som don't even av enof in their pockets, som can't even boast for 1.5mb officially from any of the GSM provider they relied on cheat.

Some don't even av enof money to return back to school and their future is not that bright,yet they fight daily bcoz of ppu who don't even know they exist and yet as a naija youth we share the same fate.

I long for the day naija youth will judge their leader based of logical reason, and not just ethnic or tribal paths. Imagine what happened in turkey the ppu rise up against the military never mind whose party is in power, if it's to be naija some youths we be happy,some will even pop Champaign.

Naija youth think enof is enof let uproot the seed of discord within us. I have been thinking of it why is it the average masses that do quarrel among each other, Have u seen any of the celebrities fighting themselves cos of politician or speak in terms of ethnic line, OLAMIDE AND PHYNO are best of friend yet their fans call each others name.

MY pple think...

4 Likes

Re: Before You Label The Yoruba With Names, Consider These Situations by EasternActivist: 9:04am On Jul 17, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
Whether the crusade held or not, I can assure you that millions of southeasterners are currently on their way to Kumuyi's church to give him tithe money, money that will end up in SW.

Yes, how do you know that we have much of yellibas down here this days.... grin

4 Likes

Re: Before You Label The Yoruba With Names, Consider These Situations by EasternActivist: 9:07am On Jul 17, 2016
omofunaab:

But why do you think yorubas didn't call you cowards when fahsola came visiting? Ans : Because we think it's senseless to say a man can't move about in this country. Besides this is not GEJ'S era where soldiers will prevent a sitting governor from entering a state in Nigeria

Why will you pursue a mad man that came to collect only empty cans in your compound.

That's the same reason why we didn't pursue him...

The minister of darkness is in his official duty serving the constitution which provided a budget for the construction of the Niger bridge.

At the boldened, Even in this era, nothing has changed... Lol

2 Likes

Re: Before You Label The Yoruba With Names, Consider These Situations by OfBiafra: 9:09am On Jul 17, 2016
omofunaab:

I agree with you that the calling of names should stop, but Fashola apologised to Ndigbo and all was forgiven.

http://allafrica.com/stories/201309270533.html

1 Like

Re: Before You Label The Yoruba With Names, Consider These Situations by Ganiyat72(f): 9:22am On Jul 17, 2016
We yorubas are becoming nuisance to this lovely forum and nigeria at large.
No wonder, the lovely Igbo tribe label us as modern AFOJAs, which is a clear defination of what we have become. And it is mostly we the majority yoruba muslims that are disgracing yoruba tribe

6 Likes

Re: Before You Label The Yoruba With Names, Consider These Situations by Fedayeen02: 9:24am On Jul 17, 2016
Why are yorubas attacking igbos when our grudge is with Remi Tinubu for calling someone a dog. Plz yorubas should stay on their lane

2 Likes

Re: Before You Label The Yoruba With Names, Consider These Situations by ayindejimmy(m): 6:15pm On Jul 17, 2016
EasternActivist:
Mind you the crusade in aba didn't hold.. And secondly fashola is obeying orders and nobody begged him to come..

Minister of darkness, that's why Anambra no get light that day cheesy Who em epp

Re: Before You Label The Yoruba With Names, Consider These Situations by ayindejimmy(m): 6:15pm On Jul 17, 2016
EasternActivist:
Mind you the crusade in aba didn't hold.. And secondly fashola is obeying orders and nobody begged him to come..

Minister of darkness, that's why Anambra no get light that day cheesy Who em epp
Re: Before You Label The Yoruba With Names, Consider These Situations by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 17, 2016
Ganiyat72:
No wonder, the lovely Igbo tribe label us as modern AFOJAs, which is a clear defination of what we have become. And it is mostly we the majority yoruba muslims that are disgracing yoruba tribe

Ipad yoot sighted, why can't you be proud of your tribe for goodness sake?

2 Likes

Re: Before You Label The Yoruba With Names, Consider These Situations by BankeSmalls(f): 6:36pm On Jul 17, 2016
omofunaab:
I don't even know their problem... Both tinubu and melaye are yorubas. Why igbos dey carry yoruba matter for head like gala wey dem dey hawk for Lagos traffic

Melaye yoruba? Lies!

What does Melaye mean in yoruba language?
Re: Before You Label The Yoruba With Names, Consider These Situations by BankeSmalls(f): 6:38pm On Jul 17, 2016
Guseh:

Ipad yoot sighted, why can't you be proud of your tribe for goodness sake?

I wonder why we yoruba must insult ourselves, the dude you quoted is a bona fide I jess son of the soil.

4 Likes

Re: Before You Label The Yoruba With Names, Consider These Situations by globe16: 6:39pm On Jul 17, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
A certain threat from some political party members does not represent the opinion of the Yoruba nation. If politicians threatened Dino melaye, that should be seen as an affair between politicians. I just feel sad that some uninformed youths called IPOB have taken the issue as a new discuss since nnamdi kanu, GEJ, FFK, Omisore, Dasuki etc haven't been massaging their ego because of the predicament buhari has places them in.

egbon why is your english so poor? Aren't you a beneficiary of the infamous free education?

4 Likes

Re: Before You Label The Yoruba With Names, Consider These Situations by BankeSmalls(f): 6:42pm On Jul 17, 2016
globe16:

egbon why is your english so poor? Aren't you a beneficiary of the infamous free education?

That Awolowo free education was a disaster to us. Lots of illiterate turned out from the schools.

5 Likes

Re: Before You Label The Yoruba With Names, Consider These Situations by 1wolex85: 6:43pm On Jul 17, 2016
omofunaab:

Sorry please, has nasu in funaab called off their strike?
Re: Before You Label The Yoruba With Names, Consider These Situations by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 17, 2016
BankeSmalls:

I wonder why we yoruba must insult ourselves, the dude you quoted is a bona fide I jess son of the soil.

Sure you are one of them them(ipod yoot). If truely you are a yoruba by tribe how come you are refering a Ganiyat as dude and how come you don't know what Melaye mean in yoruba?

Melaye is a yoruba name(okun dialect) from kogi state.
Re: Before You Label The Yoruba With Names, Consider These Situations by BossKratos: 7:07pm On Jul 17, 2016
grin
Ganiyat72:
WE yorubas are becoming nuisance to this lovely forum and nigeria at large.
No wonder, the LOVELY IGBO TRIBE label us as modern AFOJAs, which is a clear defination of what WE have become. And it is mostly WE the majority yoruba muslims that are disgracing yoruba tribe

OTIMKPU how far?

So this week you don turn to yoruba man again?

2 Likes

Re: Before You Label The Yoruba With Names, Consider These Situations by sainttwist1(m): 7:48pm On Jul 17, 2016
igbos will always have something to say about yorubas. btw everybody voted for buhari, abi APC no dey ibo land? so till 2019 we are in the same poo
Re: Before You Label The Yoruba With Names, Consider These Situations by omofunaab(m): 8:09pm On Jul 17, 2016
BankeSmalls:

Melaye yoruba? Lies!

What does Melaye mean in yoruba language?

IGBO
Re: Before You Label The Yoruba With Names, Consider These Situations by omofunaab(m): 8:11pm On Jul 17, 2016
1wolex85:

Sorry please, has nasu in funaab called off their strike?

Am no longer a student of the school
Re: Before You Label The Yoruba With Names, Consider These Situations by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 17, 2016
EasternActivist:

Why will you pursue a mad man that came to collect only empty cans in your compound.

That's the same reason why we didn't pursue him...

The minister of darkness is in his official duty serving the constitution which provided a budget for the construction of the Niger bridge.

At the boldened, Even in this era, nothing has changed... Lol

U still holed in naija?
Re: Before You Label The Yoruba With Names, Consider These Situations by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 17, 2016
OfBiafra:

I agree with you that the calling of names should stop, but Fashola apologised to Ndigbo and all was forgiven.

http://allafrica.com/stories/201309270533.html

Refusing to fight cos your enemy apologise? Ur enemy still ur enemy. Fight if u can.
Re: Before You Label The Yoruba With Names, Consider These Situations by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 17, 2016
Ganiyat72:
Re: Before You Label The Yoruba With Names, Consider These Situations by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 17, 2016
Ganiyat72:

Never in ur life should u generalise again. Just say Yorubas from ur mother's hut, not "we Yorubas".

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don't Waste Money On World Cup- Dalung Sports Minister / Dino Melaye’s Bachelor Of Arts Certificate Is Fake – ABU / Biafra : I See Another Somalia In The Making

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.