Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,408 members, 7,843,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

EFCC Seizes Fayose's Houses In Lagos And Abuja, Quizzes Olu Falae - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Seizes Fayose's Houses In Lagos And Abuja, Quizzes Olu Falae (57527 Views)

EFCC Seizes George Turnah's House At 2A9 CITEC Estate, Abuja(photos) / EFCC Seizes George Turnah's Houses And Bank Accounts / EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Seizes Fayose's Houses In Lagos And Abuja, Quizzes Olu Falae by atirolu(m): 3:36pm On Jul 17, 2016
Thank to efcc all those who acquired illegally must be checked
I just hope chief of army staff will face the same penalty and if not
Shame to baba buhari
Re: EFCC Seizes Fayose's Houses In Lagos And Abuja, Quizzes Olu Falae by ABIODUNOLAOPA1(m): 3:37pm On Jul 17, 2016
I think Chief Falae said he was not going to honour any invitation not to talk of refunding any money to EFCC, d story has changed and he is now respecting himself. Bunch of selfish elders.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seizes Fayose's Houses In Lagos And Abuja, Quizzes Olu Falae by anytexy: 3:37pm On Jul 17, 2016
yawns!!!
Re: EFCC Seizes Fayose's Houses In Lagos And Abuja, Quizzes Olu Falae by shamecurls(m): 3:39pm On Jul 17, 2016
Fayose will still cry on National TV.

Dude`s dooms day re here

I just hope Dino Malaye is following the rise and fall of Fayose

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seizes Fayose's Houses In Lagos And Abuja, Quizzes Olu Falae by tukdi: 3:39pm On Jul 17, 2016
Fayose should be left alone! can't someone criticize FG again?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seizes Fayose's Houses In Lagos And Abuja, Quizzes Olu Falae by konklud22(m): 3:40pm On Jul 17, 2016
effc cant harm this people ...... na to just dey quiz and seize some properties of politicians?. they only know how to harass ordinary citizens. ion care because before we know... every charges are droped. corrupt people
Re: EFCC Seizes Fayose's Houses In Lagos And Abuja, Quizzes Olu Falae by charlycharles(m): 3:41pm On Jul 17, 2016
Drabeey:
I am so disappointed at this baba olu Falae.. He is a respected person, but now a mere ' dodo eating ' old fool.

And for Fayose... We aint done with you just yet... We are coming soon and now its for your jugular.

Anyways

DrabeeyWasHere
just one word for u...
fool

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seizes Fayose's Houses In Lagos And Abuja, Quizzes Olu Falae by MrImole: 3:41pm On Jul 17, 2016
These guys are jokers, Fayose will always triumph.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seizes Fayose's Houses In Lagos And Abuja, Quizzes Olu Falae by martineverest(m): 3:42pm On Jul 17, 2016
when will they arrest my kinsman,anenih?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seizes Fayose's Houses In Lagos And Abuja, Quizzes Olu Falae by ApenaEde: 3:43pm On Jul 17, 2016
Fayose's ill-goten properties seized, thanks 2 EFCC, let d foolish wailers continue supporting theives, they av changed dia wailing anthem 4rm - Y not try Tinubu, Ameichi, Fashola to Y not try Danbazau and Burantai. Yeye Ipobians.

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Seizes Fayose's Houses In Lagos And Abuja, Quizzes Olu Falae by ndcide(m): 3:45pm On Jul 17, 2016
Of course we will know this one. It will be in the news , But tell us those who returned money,they'll say no. they don't want to expose them for silly reasons.

Buratai is there. He didn't take any money. I'm not against Falaye returning any money. We all know this is only what te APC will tell us they achieved.
Re: EFCC Seizes Fayose's Houses In Lagos And Abuja, Quizzes Olu Falae by okonja(m): 3:50pm On Jul 17, 2016
topeayan:
Am an advocate of anti corruption but am against one sided fighting against corruption if Buhari cannot probe Dambazau nd Burutanshi den let him forget his anti corruption anthem and concentrate on economy nd security.

“We are not victimising any political party or investigating the source of campaign funds. All we are doing is tracing the billions of dollars stolen from the ONSA account. Once you return the money, you will have no problem.”
Simple!!!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seizes Fayose's Houses In Lagos And Abuja, Quizzes Olu Falae by OJOAYODEJI(m): 3:51pm On Jul 17, 2016
Why is Fayose alway in d news,i bet it that 4 years will go and Buhari led administration won't be anything tangible to achieve because all this people he is quizzing will no help matters but they should sit tight and achieve the APC propaganda.
Re: EFCC Seizes Fayose's Houses In Lagos And Abuja, Quizzes Olu Falae by OJOAYODEJI(m): 3:53pm On Jul 17, 2016
Why is Fayose alway in d news,i bet it that 4 years will go and Buhari led administration won't be able to show anything tangible because all this people he is quizzing will not help matters but they should sit tight and achieve the APC propaganda.
Re: EFCC Seizes Fayose's Houses In Lagos And Abuja, Quizzes Olu Falae by francisbarrack(m): 3:57pm On Jul 17, 2016
[quote author=toposi4naija post=47633603][/quote
Y r u like this.... U also reason like

Re: EFCC Seizes Fayose's Houses In Lagos And Abuja, Quizzes Olu Falae by 4nobody4every1: 3:57pm On Jul 17, 2016
Drabeey:
I am so disappointed at this baba olu Falae.. He is a respected person, but now a mere ' dodo eating ' old fool.

And for Fayose... We aint done with you just yet... We are coming soon and now its for your jugular.

Anyways

DrabeeyWasHere
Nairaland Una go kill person with laugh, chai, Lol @ dodo eating fool, oh my gosh, buhahahahah grin grin grin grin grin

Re: EFCC Seizes Fayose's Houses In Lagos And Abuja, Quizzes Olu Falae by Obas101(m): 4:00pm On Jul 17, 2016
topeayan:
see ur life so because I dislike partiality dat means am a PDP sympathiser. U need deliverance
Sorry but what you said previously makes no sense
Re: EFCC Seizes Fayose's Houses In Lagos And Abuja, Quizzes Olu Falae by charlesucheh(m): 4:03pm On Jul 17, 2016
They are all Criminals! But na who dem catch be THIEF!!!!
Re: EFCC Seizes Fayose's Houses In Lagos And Abuja, Quizzes Olu Falae by Oblak(m): 4:04pm On Jul 17, 2016
AntiWailer:

So the better option is that everybody should continue stealing right ?
Oga answer his question and stop asking further. All the recovered loots, where are they? What has been the impact of the so called recovered loots?
Re: EFCC Seizes Fayose's Houses In Lagos And Abuja, Quizzes Olu Falae by Marcelinho(m): 4:06pm On Jul 17, 2016
The story continues, it will end in 2019 am sure....

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seizes Fayose's Houses In Lagos And Abuja, Quizzes Olu Falae by Burger01(m): 4:10pm On Jul 17, 2016
topeayan:
Am an advocate of anti corruption but am against one sided fighting against corruption if Buhari cannot probe Dambazau nd Burutanshi den let him forget his anti corruption anthem and concentrate on economy nd security.
I don't think you are a true advocate of anti corruption, if you are, then you wouldn't make that inept comment of yours. All I can say is, let Buhari probe whoever stole from government, whether selective or not. Next government can now embark on probing whoever Buhari didn't probe that was corrupt. See, it's a dog-eat-dog thing. undecided

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Seizes Fayose's Houses In Lagos And Abuja, Quizzes Olu Falae by Mandesz(m): 4:11pm On Jul 17, 2016
those praising this old fool called buhari, anti-democrat will end up in his belly

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seizes Fayose's Houses In Lagos And Abuja, Quizzes Olu Falae by GOFRONT(m): 4:11pm On Jul 17, 2016
I don't know weda they recover money, But all I know b say som pple Loot money......
Re: EFCC Seizes Fayose's Houses In Lagos And Abuja, Quizzes Olu Falae by Fourwinds: 4:12pm On Jul 17, 2016
fitzmayowa:

It's no more $2.1bn it's now $15bn arms scam is APC confused or something or are they introducing another twist to this unending media prosecution

Oya over to our APC e - warriors to clarify this new twist for us...SMH
have u not been sleeping lately. so u don't know for sometime now dat EFCC has discovered dat d money was even more dan d initial $2.1 billion dat was allerged before...is like u have not be following news lately
Re: EFCC Seizes Fayose's Houses In Lagos And Abuja, Quizzes Olu Falae by olajizz01(m): 4:13pm On Jul 17, 2016
nmreports:
Only if this government can put this energy into infrastructural development.
say na energy them they used to develop infrastructure or money,maybe u go finance the said infrastructural development because your party don steal the money finish.
Re: EFCC Seizes Fayose's Houses In Lagos And Abuja, Quizzes Olu Falae by tunde1200(m): 4:13pm On Jul 17, 2016
wailers over to you all grin ...
since all you want for the country is to doom.
Re: EFCC Seizes Fayose's Houses In Lagos And Abuja, Quizzes Olu Falae by iswallker(m): 4:14pm On Jul 17, 2016
[[s]quote author=topeayan post=47623724]Am an advocate of anti corruption but am against one sided fighting against corruption if Buhari cannot probe Dambazau nd Burutanshi den let him forget his anti corruption anthem and concentrate on economy nd security. [/quote][/s]

Who gives a shite what u advocate and what ur against...the chickens are coming home to roost... grin

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seizes Fayose's Houses In Lagos And Abuja, Quizzes Olu Falae by jericco1(m): 4:16pm On Jul 17, 2016
Fayose always remind of the Movie The Walking Dead. Baba you dey well I believe your govt. But EFCC why nau?
Re: EFCC Seizes Fayose's Houses In Lagos And Abuja, Quizzes Olu Falae by Youngzedd(m): 4:19pm On Jul 17, 2016
AntiWailer:

So he should stop the prosecution and forget about any money stolen because of Dambazau and Buratashi.

Just the way Jonathan decided to leave everybody to themselves during his reign.

Nice advice from you.

My own advice is that he should continue the anticorruption campaign and crusade and recover every penny stolen.

When another Govt comes in and do partial crusade, it will sweep all the names we keep mentioning.

You said it all.

If PDP get hold of power next time, they should probe all APC members.

APC probe PDP and PDP prove APC, when this is done we will recover all stolen money.

It's just simple.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Seizes Fayose's Houses In Lagos And Abuja, Quizzes Olu Falae by krokronyash(f): 4:19pm On Jul 17, 2016
todayboy:

Where is the money he has recovered so far and what's the impact on the economy

The essence of arresting criminals is to put fear in others not to steal but the way BUHARI is going with is fight of corruption is that JUST STEAL AND BE FRIENDS WITH PRESIDENT YOU ARE SAFE.

It encourages more to steal and just be in good book of the next government
If all past governments had fought corruption one sided, I think, by now we would have gone far.
The entire war on corruption is waste of time
If all past governments had fought corruption one sided, I think, by now we would have gone far by now.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seizes Fayose's Houses In Lagos And Abuja, Quizzes Olu Falae by otunbaolusegun0(m): 4:22pm On Jul 17, 2016
If buhari have to probe corrupt politicians himself is not a saint ...things has damaged beyond what he is doing now.is focus is only on Arm scam deal.Buhari is surrounded by corrupt politicians even more deadly than fayose.but cos all of them are in APC they are now Saint .This campaign is scam on its on.imagine your minister did a very bad things during this same arm deal but cos he is under your govt u ignored his probe that's not fair.The fact is that Fayose cannot be prosecuted many politicians will go down with him they just want to fraustrate him and to keep his mouth shut for a while.i don't support criminals anyway but we just have to say the fact

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Somto Akunyili Set To Wed: Pre-Wedding Photos / Aisha Yesufu’s Old Tweet Praising Tinubu Resurfaces On Twitter (pic) / Peter Obi Shuts Down Ladipo, Computer Village, Festac, Others at Short Notice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.