Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,549 members, 7,812,754 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

Charcoal Suppliers, Let's Meet Here - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Charcoal Suppliers, Let's Meet Here (19016 Views)

Rabbits Farmers Let's Meet Here / Charcoal Export Business And Investment /partnership / Exporters Of Gum Arabic Let's Meet Here (non-oil Export Business) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charcoal Suppliers, Let's Meet Here by xyz123456: 7:32pm On Jan 25, 2019
Please guys,
A client told me to help him export charcoal. Please what's the name of Charcoal that they use in UAE - Dubai. What is the name and where can I get?? Thanks
Re: Charcoal Suppliers, Let's Meet Here by Ropsonj: 1:27am On Jan 26, 2019
We supply hard wood charcoal Call on 08160149383 or message me on my WhatsApp line 08167333006
Re: Charcoal Suppliers, Let's Meet Here by Show01: 7:36am On Jan 26, 2019
xyz123456:
Please guys,
A client told me to help him export charcoal. Please what's the name of Charcoal that they use in UAE - Dubai. What is the name and where can I get?? Thanks

For a long time, my company has been consistently handling forwarding of Charcoal to UAE (Jebel Ali port) and we have transacted with various shipping lines, MSC, Happag Lloyd, Lansal and CMA before CMA suspended lifting charcoal.

The major product that we have forwarded to Jebel Ali is "HARD WOOD CHARCOAL" and once in a while BBQ. I don't do supplies but I have a very reliable partner who does that and I can vouch for him. What I can offer you is advise, freight negotiation, forwarding and haulage services.

08164026184 (Call or WhatsApp)

1 Like

Re: Charcoal Suppliers, Let's Meet Here by agccharcoal2011(f): 12:37pm On Mar 27, 2019
Contact AGC for Pure Ayin charcoal see and buy Barbeque/ Restaurant/Fingers. in 20kg and 10kg sizes. for more details call or whsap Ade +2348148257999.��
Re: Charcoal Suppliers, Let's Meet Here by jackbennie: 2:32pm On Mar 27, 2019
Ayin buyer needed
Re: Charcoal Suppliers, Let's Meet Here by agccharcoal2011(f): 3:26pm On May 12, 2019
Now in stock 30tins of Pure Ayin Restaurant ready for pick see and buy and we ship for you AGC Charcoal Nig.Ltd reliable source to get the best Hardwood charcoal. BBQ 20tons. Contact us today for more details agcnigltd@gmail.com whsap +2348112117192

Re: Charcoal Suppliers, Let's Meet Here by agccharcoal2011(f): 3:29pm On May 12, 2019
Show01:

For a long time, my company has been consistently handling forwarding of Charcoal to UAE (Jebel Ali port) and we have transacted with various shipping lines, MSC, Happag Lloyd, Lansal and CMA before CMA suspended lifting charcoal.

The major product that we have forwarded to Jebel Ali is "HARD WOOD CHARCOAL" and once in a while BBQ. I don't do supplies but I have a very reliable partner who does that and I can vouch for him. What I can offer you is advise, freight negotiation, forwarding and haulage services.

contact AGC charcoal for detail best charcoal to Dubai is pure Ayin BBQ.
Re: Charcoal Suppliers, Let's Meet Here by health100: 7:16am On Jun 05, 2019
Hello Sir

We need charcoal to be supply to us in UAE. Sharjah seaport,

Kindly interested in quality exporter who can deliver and we can continuously with this business.

If you are Investor or Youth then you can join so it will make enble work easy for me

Urgently so we can finalise and process further

Firstly need only a container to be deliver and after we sell then we can take in every two weeks depends on my sales.

I just need people i can trust to be successful in this business

Sand charcoal is also require.

Thanks

Whatsapp me : 07037501468
sahifields@gmail.com

Show01:

Re: Charcoal Suppliers, Let's Meet Here by arofred(m): 7:58pm On Jun 12, 2019
I have container loads of hard wood chacoal ready to for sale, it's an import standard. Call in now 08124897424 or whatsapp me your request
Re: Charcoal Suppliers, Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 24, 2019
CONNETING NIGERIAN CHARCOAL EXPORTERS (SELLERS) WITH UAE CHARCOAL IMPORTERS(BUYERS)

Our Company is DANITEX MULTIGLOBAL COMPANY LIMITED (DMCL). We are fully registered Nigerian Limited Liability Company with Corporate Affairs Commission(CAC)with RC NUMBER 1528631,with Head office in Lagos,Nigeria and a Branch office in Dubai,UAE.

We officially intermediate between Nigeria charcoal Exporters(Sellers) and Dubai charcoal importers(Buyers) for a trustworthy smooth business transaction between both Parties.

The following conditions state's as follows

50% payment against original documents, and 50% balance once buyer clears goods from jebel Ali port Dubai,UAE.

Seller package goods down to the port, and DHL or FedEx original shipping documents like bill of lading, commercial invoice,certificate of origin,parking list, etc over to us in Dubai, UAE

Immediately we receive the original shipping documents we hand it over to the Buyer and receive 50% of the total contract value instantly.

Once buyer clears the goods from jebel Ali port UAE and confirms the quality of the charcoal buyer then issue us the remaining balance of 50%.

And then we immediately transfer your 100% payment to your Bank Account.

This is because Dubai charcoal buyers find it Extremely difficult to send Advance payment to Nigeria Exporters and also Nigeria Exporters find it difficult to send goods without receiving an advance payment from the Dubai Buyers.

With this initiative Nigeria charcoal Exporters will be rest assured that their payment will be transfer into their accounts with no panic, fear,headache or troubles

And also Dubai charcoal buyers will be rest assured of getting a good quality charcoal with no panic, fear ,headache or troubles

In conclusion trust is the keyword, so my dear Nigeria charcoal Exporters if you can trust us then you are welcome to do business with us.

YOUR SATISFACTION IS OUR TRADE MARK.�

For: Danitex Multiglobal Company Limited (DMCL)
Phone: +2348153033881(whatsapp), +2349030570721
Email: sales@danitexexport.com

2 Likes

Re: Charcoal Suppliers, Let's Meet Here by GoldHorse(m): 4:13pm On Aug 29, 2019
Kindly contact me if you need quality Bamboo Charcoal. PM on nairaland or call +2349026647438.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Charcoal Suppliers, Let's Meet Here by eekpon: 3:45pm On Dec 04, 2019
We supply all types of HARD WOOD CHARCOAL including Ayin Charcoal. We deliver Ex Lagos & FOB Apapa.
Please send us your buying request or enquiry with product specification to my below E-mail; eekponeyen@gmail.com
Or Call direct; 08068795512
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Charcoal Suppliers, Let's Meet Here by Okogun200: 9:15pm On Dec 04, 2019
I will be having close to 1000 bags of charcoals next two weeks, my contact is 07086432013

1 Like

Re: Charcoal Suppliers, Let's Meet Here by Unazzi: 3:46pm On Jan 12, 2020
[quote author=Unazzi post=73496808][/quote]
Re: Charcoal Suppliers, Let's Meet Here by Unazzi: 3:48pm On Jan 12, 2020
Unazzi:
We do local supply and export of charcoal. You can also contact us for locally used (iron wood) only on special request because we only produce Ayin wood or Marke as it is called in Hausa language. Contact us for a good and reliable deal. 08038324688 Call and Whatsapp
Re: Charcoal Suppliers, Let's Meet Here by Unazzi: 11:34am On Feb 15, 2020
We have 7 tonnes of pure ayin charcoal right now in Ibadan for sale

Contact me if interested. 0 80 3 8 3 2 4 6 8 8
Re: Charcoal Suppliers, Let's Meet Here by abusodiq(m): 4:16pm On Mar 31, 2020
Mr Unazzi when did u need it I sell on sell and buyer call me 07039691125
Re: Charcoal Suppliers, Let's Meet Here by Unazzi: 9:09am On Oct 05, 2020
[quote author=Unazzi post=85733777][/quote]
Re: Charcoal Suppliers, Let's Meet Here by AmakaPrincess: 9:30pm On Dec 26, 2020
If you sell/supply barbeque charcoal in large quantity or know anyone that does in OYO STATE, kindly get in touch ASAP

Email: pilasawards@yahoo.co.uk

Re: Charcoal Suppliers, Let's Meet Here by Isaaco82: 6:00pm On Dec 27, 2020
AmakaPrincess:
If you sell/supply barbeque charcoal in large quantity or know anyone that does in OYO STATE, kindly get in touch ASAP

Re: Charcoal Suppliers, Let's Meet Here by akosh005: 2:23pm On Dec 29, 2020
AmakaPrincess:

08081071155. For details
Re: Charcoal Suppliers, Let's Meet Here by chudu(m): 11:11pm On May 26, 2021
Abdulrasaq01:
Are you a local buyer or supplier of hardwood charcoal, please drop your contact.
supplier of charcoal 09047794617
Re: Charcoal Suppliers, Let's Meet Here by chudu(m): 11:11pm On May 26, 2021
Abdulrasaq01:
Are you a local buyer or supplier of hardwood charcoal, please drop your contact.
supplier of charcoal 09047794616
Re: Charcoal Suppliers, Let's Meet Here by chudu(m): 1:04pm On Jun 06, 2021
AmakaPrincess:

I do
Re: Charcoal Suppliers, Let's Meet Here by Biodebbiedu: 12:17pm On Jun 19, 2021
I have container loads of hard wood chacoal ready to for sale at a give away price, it's an import standard. You can reach me on 08161299037 or whatsapp me your request
Re: Charcoal Suppliers, Let's Meet Here by steveyen(m): 1:15am On Jun 20, 2021
Hello house.

I learnt there is a problem with Charcoal exports at Lagos port now. I was told Nigeria government has introduced some harsh and brutal conditions and that the Charcoal exporters are having meeting with Port authority and customs.

Please how true is this? Please can anyone enlighten us more on it. Thanks in advance
Re: Charcoal Suppliers, Let's Meet Here by Show01: 11:21am On Aug 04, 2021
steveyen:
Hello house.

I learnt there is a problem with Charcoal exports at Lagos port now. I was told Nigeria government has introduced some harsh and brutal conditions and that the Charcoal exporters are having meeting with Port authority and customs.

Please how true is this? Please can anyone enlighten us more on it. Thanks in advance

Yes, all products on HS Code 4402 (Woods and their products) have been suspended for exports. This means Charcoal is currently not allowed to be exported from Nigeria. The Nigeria Customs Service sent the circular suspending woods & charcoal exports to all their units and commands since over a month.

Shipping lines have been directed not to approve bookings for charcoal export, PIAs have also been directed not to process CCIs for woods and charcoal.

There have been lots of consultations for the authorities to come out with better approach to promote and enforce afforestation instead of disengaging the teeming youth and the elderly ones alike whose survivals lie in the value chain. Unfortunately, no headway yet.

However, if you have already stuffed your charcoal for export, you can talk to us to see how we can assist to get your containers into the port and loaded on vessels.

Re: Charcoal Suppliers, Let's Meet Here by mimiwems(f): 2:40pm On Nov 06, 2021
Please who is into charcoal here.
Re: Charcoal Suppliers, Let's Meet Here by akosh005: 2:59pm On Nov 06, 2021
mimiwems:
Please who is into charcoal here.
You can contact me on 0801071155. Into supply of charcoal
Re: Charcoal Suppliers, Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 13, 2021
health100:

Hello Sir

We need charcoal to be supply to us in UAE. Sharjah seaport,

Kindly interested in quality exporter who can deliver and we can continuously with this business.

If you are Investor or Youth then you can join so it will make enble work easy for me

Urgently so we can finalise and process further

Firstly need only a container to be deliver and after we sell then we can take in every two weeks depends on my sales.

I just need people i can trust to be successful in this business

Sand charcoal is also require.

Thanks

Whatsapp me : 07037501468
sahifields@gmail.com

I am interested
Re: Charcoal Suppliers, Let's Meet Here by quadraheem(m): 9:48pm On Nov 13, 2021
In need of charcoal in large quantities around southwest.
Kindly get in touch with me if you have on ground.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#Treated Dwarf Cameroonian Hybrid Plantain & Banana Suckers 4 Sale @ Chip Prices / Agro Alliied Equipment Service, Manufacturing, Sales,installation And Maintenanc / Get this Semi-automatic Poultry Layer Business Plan/Manual for $12 (N5,550)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.