Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,445 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

Nigerians Will Resist Any Attempt To Impeach PMB - Oshiomhole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Will Resist Any Attempt To Impeach PMB - Oshiomhole (524 Views)

We Will Resist Plan To Oust Buhari Over Ill-Health - Arewa Youths Threaten / We Will Resist Any Coup- Tinubu / Any Attempt To Impeach Buhari Will Be Resisted As It Was Done In Turkey–APC Govs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Will Resist Any Attempt To Impeach PMB - Oshiomhole by oksoftmarketing: 10:48am On Jul 17, 2016
Edo State Governor Adams Oshiomhole spoke on behalf of the APC Governors Forum yesterday, at the flag-off of the campaign of the candidate of the party in the governorship election in the state, saying the peoples power is behind Buhari.

“We know that corruption will fight back and it is fighting back. And that is why we went for a tested army general to lead the corruption fight. They will fight back but they will be crushed. We reaffirm our confidence in the President, we don’t want any impeachment, we stand for democracy. The coup was resisted in Turkey, that is how Nigerians will resist any attempt to impeach the President”, - read more http://oksoftmarketing..com.ng/2016/07/nigerians-will-resist-any-attempt-to.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Will Resist Any Attempt To Impeach PMB - Oshiomhole by Abeymills(m): 11:03am On Jul 17, 2016
Zombie governor
Re: Nigerians Will Resist Any Attempt To Impeach PMB - Oshiomhole by HzRF(m): 11:04am On Jul 17, 2016
Like play like Play One month ban don finish Ntor to the mod

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Resist Any Attempt To Impeach PMB - Oshiomhole by BankeSmalls(f): 11:05am On Jul 17, 2016
Sorry to burst your bubble oshomole baba, but the country is sinking into deep shittt. The masses you claim are in support of the president are dying of hunger while the rest are being slaughtered by Fulani herdsmen as the same president supervises the massacre.

The only thing sustaining the president in power is the trigger happy soldiers who will shoot an entire tribe to death if need be to support the incompetent president who has turned out to be a disaster, his only hope of oil money has been dashed and he is looking like a fish out of water.

Which corruption is fighting back? Dambazzau, Burantashi, Amaechi, Aishr, Okorocha or even Oshomole?
The country is a huge joke grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Resist Any Attempt To Impeach PMB - Oshiomhole by adjoviomole(m): 11:30am On Jul 17, 2016
As for me and my house we will(just b watching). Iffa try to resist it ehn! Make I suspend for air grin
Re: Nigerians Will Resist Any Attempt To Impeach PMB - Oshiomhole by mumbasa: 11:59am On Jul 17, 2016
As for me , my house and my Geo- Political Zone : South South Nigeria .

96% of us will not resist any attempt to impeach Pres Buhari

We are aware of the foolish ones in our midst.
Re: Nigerians Will Resist Any Attempt To Impeach PMB - Oshiomhole by omogin(f): 12:01pm On Jul 17, 2016
Shut up e. Who dey do well them dey fear impeachment? If gej did this badly I'm sure the coup plotters wound have sent him home
Re: Nigerians Will Resist Any Attempt To Impeach PMB - Oshiomhole by BankeSmalls(f): 12:18pm On Jul 17, 2016
Lalasticlala, will you stop a moving army tank? cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Pres Buhari, VP Osinbajo Participate In Formal Handing Over Of RIO 2016 / Nigerian Soldiers Suddenly Disappear Following Ambush In Borno State / Uche Ogah's Certificate Of Return Is Not Fake--ubani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.