Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Time For Regious Bill To Be Introduced. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Time For Regious Bill To Be Introduced. (335 Views)

Should Civic Studies Be Introduced In Our Educational System ? / Obasanjo Introduced Corruption Into The Church -primate Ayodele Slams OBJ / When Is The Right Time For A Christian Woman To Go Into Relationship Or Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Time For Regious Bill To Be Introduced. by notttty(m): 11:03am On Jul 17, 2016
I know some will bash me or hate me for this but I just want to air my opinion ..
Recently we have all withness needless killings, avoidable death and intolerable behaviours and hate speech towards our beliefs or say our different religions like the killing of the pastor's wife in kubwa Abuja then the destruction of a Catholic church in Niger ...
All this can be avoided if we have religious bill passed and enacted into law to regulate our preaching.
Take for example u don't have to wake up to the loud speakers from the mosque at 5am or the mega phone of a preacher just outside ur gate at 5am as well or the constant harassment of some hate speech preacher or imams asking youth to chase u around. Churches waking u up at noon on a weekend when u need to rest or cele people banging drums all thru the night plus the intolerable attitude of the Muslims where u can't enjoy a stick of cigarettes close to a mosque ...
My take is introduce the law that check all this regious excess to avoid destruction and hate among religion . What do u think my people
Re: Time For Regious Bill To Be Introduced. by tsamson(m): 11:04am On Jul 17, 2016
Smh

(1) (Reply)

Need For Flexibility / The THREE Best Friends That Can Not Be Separated / Spiritual Digest For The Day 29th Of July 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.