Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

I Support Wike And PDP In New York - Man (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Support Wike And PDP In New York - Man (Photo) (35843 Views)

I Am Igbo And I Support Operation Python Dance 100% / President Buhari's Remark At The Meeting With The Executives Of APC And PDP / Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Support Wike And PDP In New York - Man (Photo) by alaskido(m): 11:35am On Jul 21, 2016
This guys face looks familiar. I think I have seen this guy in PHC. He is one big fat illiterate and a joker of our time.
Re: I Support Wike And PDP In New York - Man (Photo) by talk2riel: 11:40am On Jul 21, 2016
gen2briz:
The guy be like 'Y' wey turn upside down.
Rotfl. guy you don sack me o. my oga think say I don mad

2 Likes

Re: I Support Wike And PDP In New York - Man (Photo) by Tsongz(f): 11:41am On Jul 21, 2016
chuose:
[size=14pt]We all do support PDP.

Ever since APC enter the story of Nigeria is like this ship
[/size]
U just doing ur job grin

1 Like

Re: I Support Wike And PDP In New York - Man (Photo) by tiwasiaife(m): 12:01pm On Jul 21, 2016
fpeter:
see him belle, na taxi driver for NYC.

AND SO!

1 Like

Re: I Support Wike And PDP In New York - Man (Photo) by folu4real(f): 12:08pm On Jul 21, 2016
see belle
Re: I Support Wike And PDP In New York - Man (Photo) by Kruzilano(m): 12:21pm On Jul 21, 2016
gen2briz:
y u wicked like dis?? grin grin grin ..hahahaha

1 Like

Re: I Support Wike And PDP In New York - Man (Photo) by softvio(m): 12:27pm On Jul 21, 2016
Qmerit:
I dont get it, is there PDP election in New York?
And is Wike contesting for PDP election in New York?
Logically that is what this guy is saying....

was Obaseki contesting overseas? double standard humans errywere

2 Likes

Re: I Support Wike And PDP In New York - Man (Photo) by kkboy(m): 12:33pm On Jul 21, 2016
The man has no work in US He is just making cheep pubilicity inorder to be settled the PDP way
Re: I Support Wike And PDP In New York - Man (Photo) by Qmerit(m): 12:33pm On Jul 21, 2016
softvio:

was Obaseki contesting overseas? double standard humans errywere

Pls quote me where I said obaseki did well, by contesting in overseas. Or what re you talking about?
Re: I Support Wike And PDP In New York - Man (Photo) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 21, 2016
Qmerit:

All they re looking for is international recognition.

And is it bad to look for international recognition? If they eventually win the election, won't they need the support of Nigerians in the diaspora?

1 Like

Re: I Support Wike And PDP In New York - Man (Photo) by delishpot: 12:41pm On Jul 21, 2016
He should return to naija and support wike. Nobody abroad should do propaganda supportpropaganda for any politician. Let those at home whom they rule over decide if they want to support the. Or not.
Re: I Support Wike And PDP In New York - Man (Photo) by Qmerit(m): 12:43pm On Jul 21, 2016
sarzy:

And is it bad to look for international recognition? If they eventually win the election, won't they need the support of Nigerians in the diaspora?

Yes sir
Re: I Support Wike And PDP In New York - Man (Photo) by zomby(m): 12:46pm On Jul 21, 2016
The dude truly represents PDP from head to toe.
He looks just like an overipe big black tomato (irrelevant and useless)
Re: I Support Wike And PDP In New York - Man (Photo) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 21, 2016
Qmerit:

Yes sir

Can you enlighten me on what is bad in it, sir?
Re: I Support Wike And PDP In New York - Man (Photo) by debedebe(m): 1:05pm On Jul 21, 2016
Wike or wicked brother is here again with pot belle... lol Wike or wicked brother is here again with pot belle... lol
Re: I Support Wike And PDP In New York - Man (Photo) by Qmerit(m): 1:19pm On Jul 21, 2016
sarzy:

Can you enlighten me on what is bad in it, sir?

Busy now later sir
Re: I Support Wike And PDP In New York - Man (Photo) by teejay06: 1:22pm On Jul 21, 2016
e don smokw igbo....
Re: I Support Wike And PDP In New York - Man (Photo) by july66: 1:48pm On Jul 21, 2016
CountDracula:
Look at dis excuse of a human, big fat brainless potato
He is brainless but he lives in New york with the full compliments of good life even if he is jobless which I do not think is the case. While you that have brains, you are languishing under harsh economic conditions & even your take home pay has suddenly made you look like a jobless dude because everything else has gone except wages.

1 Like

Re: I Support Wike And PDP In New York - Man (Photo) by MoneyGreen(m): 1:51pm On Jul 21, 2016
gen2briz:
grin
Re: I Support Wike And PDP In New York - Man (Photo) by SaintUlot: 2:04pm On Jul 21, 2016
Make money daily directly into your bank account. Check my signature to get started
Re: I Support Wike And PDP In New York - Man (Photo) by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:50pm On Jul 21, 2016
[color=#990000][/color] grin grin grin
Femiwilli:
[size=14pt]Why wont he support PDP when Buhari is [/size]
Na your presido you dey talk to grin grin grin
Re: I Support Wike And PDP In New York - Man (Photo) by Omonigeriarere: 3:42pm On Jul 21, 2016
chuose:
[size=14pt]We all do support PDP.

Ever since APC enter the story of Nigeria is like this ship
[/size]

Dull comment! If PDP has governed this state very well: will he have absconded since the time immemorial?
Re: I Support Wike And PDP In New York - Man (Photo) by Codes151(m): 6:06pm On Jul 21, 2016
If u done stay in ph, pls shut it!
Re: I Support Wike And PDP In New York - Man (Photo) by HdWizzy(m): 2:29pm On Jul 27, 2016
Femiwilli:
[size=14pt]Why wont he support PDP when Buhari is [/size]
thats right hot got that one right
Re: I Support Wike And PDP In New York - Man (Photo) by abuaudu(m): 12:01am On Jul 28, 2016
CountDracula:
Look at dis excuse of a human, big fat brainless potato

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cabal To Bring President Buhari Back To Nigeria On July 27th - Sahara Reporters / Onitsha Today / Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.