Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,639 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) (35880 Views)

Petrol Hits N620 Per Litre In Kano, Motorists Desert NNPC Station / Buhari Rejects NASS’ Approval For Refund Of N488.7bn To States / Federal Projects: Senate's Approval Of N488.7bn For States Raises Dust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by abatically(m): 10:36am On May 31, 2023
So I got up early this morning, around 4am to queue for fuel at an nnpc station somewhere in Lagos. I had about 7 cars in front of me while the queue behind me was very very long. They were selling for N185 per liter. It was almost my turn when they stopped selling for whatever reason. After like an hour they decided to restart selling but at a new price. Alas. It is now being sold for N488

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by CuriousCart: 10:40am On May 31, 2023
abatically:
So I got up early this morning, around 4am to queue for fuel at an nnpc station somewhere in Lagos. I had about 7 cars in front of me while the queue behind me was very very long. They were selling for N185 per liter. It was almost my turn when they stopped selling for whatever reason. After like an hour they decided to restart selling but at a new price. Alas. It is now being sold for N488

Quick one.
Did you vote for Tinubu?

If yes, then it was just for you alone.
Once you finish buying they will reset it to N185.

250 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by Seefinish: 10:44am On May 31, 2023
Increase of almost 200%
It is now I know the meaning of " town hall is different from Bala blue bulaba blublublu.
I support the removal of fuel subsidy but President Bola Tinubu should have consulted critical stakeholders and put in place things to cushion the effects of subsidy removal before removing it.
Notwithstanding RIP fuel subsidy

129 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by melonsgroup: 10:45am On May 31, 2023
Tinubu sponsored Ojota protest when Jonathan wanted to remove fuel subsidy

144 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by Brendaniel: 10:45am On May 31, 2023
There is a microchip given to all APC and Batified supporters, once they get to any filling station in Nigeria the machine will detect them and lower the price to 120 naira per litre, please don't believe anyone of them that they are buying at the same price with other Nigerians.

Tinubu supporters should continue with their hate, propaganda and lies against Igbos and good Nigerians from every tribe, they think they are doing some certain set people, they are doing themselves, The same Tinubu who brought Buhari using lies and propaganda to destroy Nigeria is the same person you are supporting to fix what he used his hands to destroy for his selfish ambition...

92 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by KEVIND: 10:46am On May 31, 2023
Will you ‘Occupy Nigeria’ Again? Wole Soyinka, Tunde Bakare, Save Nigeria Group etc over Fuel Subsidy removal

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by Fiscus105(m): 10:46am On May 31, 2023
Tinubu will now know that Lagos no be naija, and gov different from presido.

I'm seeing him confused within 3 months of his administration. "Gragra" can't solve an hydraheaded problem

...... new president needs to study the policies and engage with stakeholders before making noise, thinking he is managing his own Oando PLC.

What he was supposed to do before anouncement,(engaging critical stakeholders, NNPC, CBN, DSS and LABOUR) he now wants to do it after damage has been done.

57 Likes

Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by ImoleNaija: 10:46am On May 31, 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by iwaeda: 10:46am On May 31, 2023
abatically:

GEJ will be laughing at gullible Nigerians, who couldn't reason at all. At N140, they all went to Ojota sponsored by same cabals in power now. But at N540, they are asking us to bear with them because they are in power. Nigeria will remain poverty base of the world, because inflation will reduce people's income beyond survival level. Welcome to Renewed Hope (lessness). Dont forget you cant demonstrate, unless you want to find yourself six feet below ground level grin grin grin grin

131 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by Jennyclay(f): 10:46am On May 31, 2023
I miss Buhari so much sad.

Someone should came and take me out of this country Biko!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by Westerhoffe(m): 10:46am On May 31, 2023
abatically:

Omo!
Your comment come resemble one kind good luck.
grin

3 Likes

Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by Benjaniblinks(m): 10:46am On May 31, 2023
Ifa hear pim from anybody again angry

40 Likes

Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by clydecarson(m): 10:46am On May 31, 2023
Bulaba

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by fnep2smooth(m): 10:46am On May 31, 2023
Port Harcourt is 511, why the different prices coming from same NNPC

11 Likes

Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by paymentvoucher: 10:46am On May 31, 2023
Nobody should blame Government, we are to be blame in this country. Wetin Man do Man, Man no fit talk am finish.. cry

TO EVERY PETROL STATION OWNER SELLING FUEL THEY BOUGHT AT SUBSIDISED PRICE FOR MORE THAN ₦185, IT WILL NEVER BE WELL WITH YOU ALL.

YOU ALL WILL LABOUR IN VAIN AND WON'T USE THE EXPLOITATIVE PROFIT FOR ANYTHING GOOD BY GOD'S GRACE.

24 Likes

Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by phoneport(m): 10:47am On May 31, 2023
Since we didn't want to learn anything during Jonathan era, but allowed tribal sentiments and popular opinion to takeover, now we must be ready to pay the price.

And if we still don't want to... Then we are our own problem.

Tinubu or any other Nigerian rulers are not the problem, they only capitalize on our ignorance, wickedness, and sectionalism, which is our problem.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by Ventura1: 10:47am On May 31, 2023
Where is the location?

abatically:
Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by GeneralPula: 10:47am On May 31, 2023
See what they’re selling 1,200 in Ebonyi..

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by Lovenorth: 10:47am On May 31, 2023
I support removal of fuel subsidy but appropriate measures have to be done first, Tinubu is making enemies to himself by force, since he assumed office he has never made any pronouncement that his supporters would be proud of him and his party. As far as I am concerned for now I don't love or hate Tinubu it's his actions and inactions that would make me to take side

11 Likes

Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by Ifeanyi4491(m): 10:47am On May 31, 2023
X
Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by chubinwa(m): 10:47am On May 31, 2023
For the sake of our darling tinubu, buy it like that.

1 Like

Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by Fundamentalist: 10:47am On May 31, 2023
Since you want to inform the public and people in government , the least you could do is to tell which location is the station located.

9 Likes

Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by gozi360: 10:47am On May 31, 2023
abatically:

Nigeria my country

1 Like

Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by habsydiamond(m): 10:47am On May 31, 2023
That 488 naira is the price for all political parties except APC.. APC and we yoruba people still buy fuel at 178 naira. Where are we going in this country sef. That's what we will keep getting if we can't stand for the truth... you remove subsidy on ur swearing in day without appropriate planning... who are those bearing the consequences now if not the masses that can't stand for the truth.. make we dey manage am since most of us have suffering running in their bloodstream

22 Likes

Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by Afonjacrusder(f): 10:47am On May 31, 2023
Go with your voter’s card and evidence that you voted for Tinubu I promise they will sell to you for 65 naira a liter.

19 Likes

Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by Westerhoffe(m): 10:47am On May 31, 2023
Prices…
Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by MadamExcellency: 10:47am On May 31, 2023
The order came from the top management.

2 Likes

Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by UptownVibes(m): 10:47am On May 31, 2023
Agbado eaters buys at #1 per litre

7 Likes

Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by Adjovi: 10:47am On May 31, 2023
When person just open mouth waaaa announce subsidy removal without due process. First you meet with people who have the knowledge of this subsidy stuff and then the marketers , then you all come to a compromise where the masses won't be the one to suffer it. But no way you just carry mic dey shout say subsidy has been removed abba!

From buharis shege to emilokans shege banza..... Hmm may God have mercy on us o

18 Likes

Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by trendymarseey(f): 10:48am On May 31, 2023
grin Hahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari@76: See The ThrowBack Advert By Fayose & PDP Wishing Buhari Death In 2015 / 8 Governors Ask Oyegun To Resign - Vanguard / Shettima: APC Cracks Widen - Sunnewsonline.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.