Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,415 members, 7,819,493 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Nigeria Like Turkey- Assuming There Is A Coup - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Like Turkey- Assuming There Is A Coup (615 Views)

Buhari Read His Speech Like A Coup D’etat Announcement - Abdulmumin Jibrin / Buhari’s Illness Prevents 10 Envoys From Assuming Duty / 14 Things President Buhari Has Changed Since Assuming Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Like Turkey- Assuming There Is A Coup by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 17, 2016
As it was in Turkey, we all are witnesses to what happened, will Nigerians especially the Youths turn out, defy the tanks, guns and the military, in millions to reject it should a coup take place in Nigeria today?

I mean, the Turks reaction beats anything I've read regarding coups in history.

Over to you!
Re: Nigeria Like Turkey- Assuming There Is A Coup by timay(m): 12:47pm On Jul 17, 2016
lemme go and piss first
Re: Nigeria Like Turkey- Assuming There Is A Coup by UrennaNkoli(f): 12:51pm On Jul 17, 2016
Military is overhyped in Nigeria. Her citizens are cowards. This is a country where the citizens see the military as superior beings. Those idiots feed on your fear , your fear is their strength . Nigerian have to wake up, they have a long way to go.
Re: Nigeria Like Turkey- Assuming There Is A Coup by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 17, 2016
timay:
lemme go and piss first

Bro, come and tell us your opinion
Re: Nigeria Like Turkey- Assuming There Is A Coup by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 17, 2016
If thhere is coup in nigeria today there will be great celebration. It will be led by aboki. It will be planned by burantashhi and banndazua. Bubu is a dullard
Re: Nigeria Like Turkey- Assuming There Is A Coup by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 17, 2016
Let all our politicians that sent their children abroad to release them to defend the coup,

Even i can bet with my life all APC SUPPORTERS CAN NOT Confronted NIGERIA ARMY,

Reasons- 1. Nigeria army no get Joy, they can shoot anything...
2. No orientation.....
We black are wicked!

To you all politicians supporters, Let us knw what you gain from them....... Hahahahahah #23,000 federal Temporary job with your qualification...

Shiorrrrrrrrrr....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Like Turkey- Assuming There Is A Coup by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 17, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
Military is overhyped in Nigeria. Her citizens are cowards. This is a country where the citizens see the military as superior beings. Those idiots feed on your fear , your fear is their strength . Nigerian have to wake up, they have a long way to go.

I agree with you that the Military in Nigeria is accorded undue fear. There's indeed a long way to go
#sad
Re: Nigeria Like Turkey- Assuming There Is A Coup by Flexherbal(m): 1:23pm On Jul 17, 2016
Nobody will defend a government that is not responsible.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Like Turkey- Assuming There Is A Coup by rhemmiedream(m): 1:34pm On Jul 17, 2016
This is the same thinking that led these buffoons to destruction in the late 60s.
Re: Nigeria Like Turkey- Assuming There Is A Coup by sunny442: 1:52pm On Jul 17, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
Even thought I am tempted to agree with you that Nigerians are fearful, let me remind you that Turkey is a more sane society than we are over here. How many times have you heard of the kind of pronouce killing of the masses durind mass protest, go and ask the biafran agitators d result of their recent face off with d nig army. Nothing teaches one more than experience o. The Turkish citizen have rights that are protected even during unrest d military there no their limit and the citizens no its human that are behind d armoured vehicles but thesame can not be said about naija, the shiite group can testify, so no blame us much lol

(1) (Reply)

Five Political Lessons From Br. Felix Obuah To Younger Politicians / Buhari Doesn’t Have To Consider Federal Character In All Appointments – Adesina / PDP Youths Disagree On Twitter On #pdponlinedirectorate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.