Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

Woman Who 'Lost' Her Husband Due To Her Ego Laments: There Is No Benefit In Prid - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Who 'Lost' Her Husband Due To Her Ego Laments: There Is No Benefit In Prid (51510 Views)

Photos Of 6 Girls Who Lost Their Parents Under 1 Year / Lady Vows Not To Put A Call On Silent As She Lost Her Sister (Pics) / Lady Hails Father Who Lost His Hands But Still Works As A Builder (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Who 'Lost' Her Husband Due To Her Ego Laments: There Is No Benefit In Prid by pato405(m): 6:21pm On Jul 17, 2016
exactly
Re: Woman Who 'Lost' Her Husband Due To Her Ego Laments: There Is No Benefit In Prid by translux(m): 6:25pm On Jul 17, 2016
In need of quality paints and professional painters for your building projects within and outside Lagos at an affordable price pls contact Translux paints on: 08053204962
Re: Woman Who 'Lost' Her Husband Due To Her Ego Laments: There Is No Benefit In Prid by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 17, 2016
ummeey:
You are so funny
It's the truth na
Re: Woman Who 'Lost' Her Husband Due To Her Ego Laments: There Is No Benefit In Prid by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 17, 2016
[quote author=TemmyTee82 post=47636510][/quote]
truly
Re: Woman Who 'Lost' Her Husband Due To Her Ego Laments: There Is No Benefit In Prid by columbus007(m): 6:27pm On Jul 17, 2016
ollyfessy:
lipsrsealed
LWKMD NLERS una go use laff kee person cheesy
Re: Woman Who 'Lost' Her Husband Due To Her Ego Laments: There Is No Benefit In Prid by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 17, 2016
hahn:

It is too obvious that the story is fabricated undecided

Its not my dear! I have a case like that now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Who 'Lost' Her Husband Due To Her Ego Laments: There Is No Benefit In Prid by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 17, 2016
emerged01:

Black is beauty. I'm proud to be black. You look beautiful and so natural.

Wow...Thanks
Re: Woman Who 'Lost' Her Husband Due To Her Ego Laments: There Is No Benefit In Prid by Arizonaguy(m): 6:35pm On Jul 17, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
This is a true life story of a woman who is lamenting her ordeal after getting divorced by her husband due to her ego and bad advice from people around her. This was shared by 'Relationship Matters Forum'. Read below;

I am 32 years old. Me and my ex hubby dated for six years, I started dating him whilst I was in grade 12, I was 19 years old. We were best of friends, I waited until he completed college and started work, my family and his family then met, we got married and had a son. (7 years old now).

My husband was short tempered at times, but our problems started when I wanted to make him feel he can’t control me. Every time we argue, I would pack my bags, go to my family and explain. My sisters would phone my husband and shout at him. If he is controlling me I would always dare him that if you wish divorce me- I never wanted divorce, I just had pride and I never wanted to look a lose in his eyes.

One day I pushed him so had that for the first time he beat me and lock me out side, I went to my family, my family took him to police, every time I looked like I am being abused! But to be honest, I used to abuse my husband emotionally.

He was arrested and detained. I was asked by his family to withdraw the case, I felt that what I was doing is wrong.

My husband was never a violent man, he did what he did because I pushed him to the wall. Of which he openly knelt down and apologized. I withdrew the charge, and we reconciled.

After three months, I packed my bags after a small issue, and he remained alone. After two days I received a call that he is in hospital, my family told me that I shouldn’t go there because it will look like am begging him, and my sisters believed he is faking the illness.

All this time, people felt sorry for me like I was the one being abused. He spent a week in hospital, after he came out, I just received a divorce summon. I wanted to say no to divorce, but because I felt this pride, I wanted him to change his mind and beg me, I called him and say he will get the divorce because I live like am in hell.

When we went to court, I wanted to make him pay, so I told the court that I needed his properties to be shared. To my surprise he openly told the court that whatever he and me acquired together should be given to me, all he wanted was divorce.

We got divorced in 2009 July. Now, this Saturday my husband is getting married again, whilst I am here wasted! My family are gossiping about me, I depend on what my ex gives to my son for survival. I know I wasted my marriage. I am here telling all wives to be careful how you get advise. Don’t be cheated. Even my young sisters are much more respected than me. Those who encouraged me to divorce are always bad mouthing me.

There is no benefit in pride!

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/07/there-is-no-benefit-in-pride-woman-who.html.

this is nothing but the truth my problem with this piece is that it shouldn't have been given out freely cos we don't always attach value to free advice... sister i am certain you won't repeat the same mistake ever... bouha ha ha A lesson learnt the hard way
Re: Woman Who 'Lost' Her Husband Due To Her Ego Laments: There Is No Benefit In Prid by zynzyn(m): 6:38pm On Jul 17, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
This is a true life story of a woman who is lamenting her ordeal after getting divorced by her husband due to her ego and bad advice from people around her. This was shared by 'Relationship Matters Forum'. Read below;

I am 32 years old. Me and my ex hubby dated for six years, I started dating him whilst I was in grade 12, I was 19 years old. We were best of friends, I waited until he completed college and started work, my family and his family then met, we got married and had a son. (7 years old now).

My husband was short tempered at times, but our problems started when I wanted to make him feel he can’t control me. Every time we argue, I would pack my bags, go to my family and explain. My sisters would phone my husband and shout at him. If he is controlling me I would always dare him that if you wish divorce me- I never wanted divorce, I just had pride and I never wanted to look a lose in his eyes.

One day I pushed him so had that for the first time he beat me and lock me out side, I went to my family, my family took him to police, every time I looked like I am being abused! But to be honest, I used to abuse my husband emotionally.

He was arrested and detained. I was asked by his family to withdraw the case, I felt that what I was doing is wrong.

My husband was never a violent man, he did what he did because I pushed him to the wall. Of which he openly knelt down and apologized. I withdrew the charge, and we reconciled.

After three months, I packed my bags after a small issue, and he remained alone. After two days I received a call that he is in hospital, my family told me that I shouldn’t go there because it will look like am begging him, and my sisters believed he is faking the illness.

All this time, people felt sorry for me like I was the one being abused. He spent a week in hospital, after he came out, I just received a divorce summon. I wanted to say no to divorce, but because I felt this pride, I wanted him to change his mind and beg me, I called him and say he will get the divorce because I live like am in hell.

When we went to court, I wanted to make him pay, so I told the court that I needed his properties to be shared. To my surprise he openly told the court that whatever he and me acquired together should be given to me, all he wanted was divorce.

We got divorced in 2009 July. Now, this Saturday my husband is getting married again, whilst I am here wasted! My family are gossiping about me, I depend on what my ex gives to my son for survival. I know I wasted my marriage. I am here telling all wives to be careful how you get advise. Don’t be cheated. Even my young sisters are much more respected than me. Those who encouraged me to divorce are always bad mouthing me.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/07/there-is-no-benefit-in-pride-woman-who.html

Hmmm! An HONEST woman (like her) today who can find?! smiley

She should take heart! There are many like her but they are NOT HONEST!! angry

1 Like

Re: Woman Who 'Lost' Her Husband Due To Her Ego Laments: There Is No Benefit In Prid by Abodunrin07(m): 6:43pm On Jul 17, 2016
Women submit to ur husband, husband love ur wives
Re: Woman Who 'Lost' Her Husband Due To Her Ego Laments: There Is No Benefit In Prid by fuelsaver: 6:45pm On Jul 17, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
go and marry again

go marry her nau! tear rubbers never marry finish, na drop out and abandoned sturborn she goat go come marry?
Re: Woman Who 'Lost' Her Husband Due To Her Ego Laments: There Is No Benefit In Prid by butanep(m): 6:48pm On Jul 17, 2016
GirlAfrik:
Super story
Fabricated story

Be it fabricated or not. Just. Get the message and learn from it.

Simple.
Re: Woman Who 'Lost' Her Husband Due To Her Ego Laments: There Is No Benefit In Prid by Sollkayz(m): 6:56pm On Jul 17, 2016
true or not true, a wise person would take something from diz post........whether fabricated or not there are ladies who acts this way and shouldn't be.......pride doesn't build a home humility does.....

Re: Woman Who 'Lost' Her Husband Due To Her Ego Laments: There Is No Benefit In Prid by rhymaholic: 6:56pm On Jul 17, 2016
Word to all women using their hands to destroy their family, they should learn a lesson or two from this.
Re: Woman Who 'Lost' Her Husband Due To Her Ego Laments: There Is No Benefit In Prid by Mypeople2(m): 7:02pm On Jul 17, 2016
Nice story. I bet you, after reading this, the ladies will still continue with their pride.In any relationship, people will tell you 3000 ways you can break it but prevent you from knowing the ONLY ONE way you can make it stronger
Re: Woman Who 'Lost' Her Husband Due To Her Ego Laments: There Is No Benefit In Prid by emerged01(m): 7:04pm On Jul 17, 2016
colik:

Wow...Thanks
You are welcome
Re: Woman Who 'Lost' Her Husband Due To Her Ego Laments: There Is No Benefit In Prid by just2okworld(f): 7:10pm On Jul 17, 2016
hahn:

It is too obvious that the story is fabricated undecided

I Don read this story tire for fb
Re: Woman Who 'Lost' Her Husband Due To Her Ego Laments: There Is No Benefit In Prid by niceguy7(m): 7:28pm On Jul 17, 2016
As a woman, if you are this kind of egocentric person you cant go far in a relationship nt to talk of marriage.... undecided
Re: Woman Who 'Lost' Her Husband Due To Her Ego Laments: There Is No Benefit In Prid by crackhaus: 7:38pm On Jul 17, 2016
About 95% of people (mostly females) who are fond of giving bad advice to other women, will be the ones screaming fake/fabricated story while tactically ignoring the point therein. gringrin

The human mind is such a delicate thing...lol.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Who 'Lost' Her Husband Due To Her Ego Laments: There Is No Benefit In Prid by TheVictorious(m): 7:43pm On Jul 17, 2016
cococandy:

This story is concocted by a miserable low IQ mosogynist like you. Probably even you.
What's the lesson we are supposed to learn from it? Women let your men control you because you're animals and don't have a mind of your own? Don't push the men to beat you... As usual because the fault isn't he assaulter' but his victim whom he beat.

Retardd.

See dem. dem don cari dia wahala com hia now.

Oya, go ahead and scatter your home now, who e go pain?

1 Like

Re: Woman Who 'Lost' Her Husband Due To Her Ego Laments: There Is No Benefit In Prid by lumeneng22: 7:56pm On Jul 17, 2016
Poor you. Even pastors ( Okotie and Oyakhilome) are re married talk less of common your husband.
Re: Woman Who 'Lost' Her Husband Due To Her Ego Laments: There Is No Benefit In Prid by mzjaney(f): 8:01pm On Jul 17, 2016
colik:
" Every time we argue, I would pack my bags, go to my family and explain."

It's like you were high on Cameroon pepper then. pack your bags ke? Is marriage like boarding school?
people dey sha.
Hehehehehe

ur comment got me laughing. The boarding school part.
Abeg ask her ooo..
Re: Woman Who 'Lost' Her Husband Due To Her Ego Laments: There Is No Benefit In Prid by Dejideji1(m): 8:02pm On Jul 17, 2016
I doubt the authenticity of this story, how can a pride filled and egoistic lady become suddenly humble and make such narrations
Re: Woman Who 'Lost' Her Husband Due To Her Ego Laments: There Is No Benefit In Prid by CioAngels(f): 8:03pm On Jul 17, 2016
Tell me, what were you proud of? Stupidity. Your only real pride that makes you a complete woman you threw away out of foolishness.
Re: Woman Who 'Lost' Her Husband Due To Her Ego Laments: There Is No Benefit In Prid by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 17, 2016
mzjaney:

Hehehehehe

ur comment got me laughing. The boarding school part.
Abeg ask her ooo..
It's annoying na. Some women can be so childish.
Re: Woman Who 'Lost' Her Husband Due To Her Ego Laments: There Is No Benefit In Prid by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 17, 2016
cococandy:

This story is concocted by a miserable low IQ mosogynist like you. Probably even you.
What's the lesson we are supposed to learn from it? Women let your men control you because you're animals and don't have a mind of your own? Don't push the men to beat you... As usual because the fault isn't he assaulter' but his victim whom he beat.

Retardd.
See finishing
Lol
Re: Woman Who 'Lost' Her Husband Due To Her Ego Laments: There Is No Benefit In Prid by johnnychuks(m): 8:10pm On Jul 17, 2016
Good for you!!! oyara meaning mad woman
Re: Woman Who 'Lost' Her Husband Due To Her Ego Laments: There Is No Benefit In Prid by Dejideji1(m): 8:10pm On Jul 17, 2016
jideniceguy:
Now this is a very big lesson to all the ladies. Seriously I dunno what the problems of most ladies are nowadays. They will see someone that truly loves and cares for them and ready to sacrifice his life just to make them happy, and instead of calmin down and live a good life and enjoy, they keep finding what is not lost up and down and never get comfortable. Regrets and gnashing of teeth is the end results they eventually get. May God help you all.

Don't mind them, the ladies of nowadays are so disrespectful, full of pride and arrogance. The feminists amongst them are even more disgusting.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who 'Lost' Her Husband Due To Her Ego Laments: There Is No Benefit In Prid by CioAngels(f): 8:11pm On Jul 17, 2016
Tell me, what were you proud of? Stupidity. Your only real pride that makes you a complete woman you threw away into the trash can out of foolishness rather than thank him for loving you. Tell me who will like you after one of seven year, i hope you have learn't a bitter lesson?
Re: Woman Who 'Lost' Her Husband Due To Her Ego Laments: There Is No Benefit In Prid by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 17, 2016
CioAngels:
Tell me, what were you proud of? Stupidity. Your only real pride that makes you a complete woman you threw away out of foolishness.
wow so marriage makes you a complete woman. Pleeeeeease tell me more shocked
Re: Woman Who 'Lost' Her Husband Due To Her Ego Laments: There Is No Benefit In Prid by abatisegun: 8:18pm On Jul 17, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:

I am 32 years old. Me and my ex hubby dated for six years, I started dating him whilst I was in grade 12, I was 19 years old. We were best of friends, I waited until he completed college and started work, my family and his family then met, we got married and had a son. (7 years old now). She has learnt a lesson but it is too late. Aso o ba omoye no omoye ti run iworiwo woja.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/07/there-is-no-benefit-in-pride-woman-who.html

Aso o ba omoye mo omoye to rin iworiwo woja. She has learnt her lesson.
Re: Woman Who 'Lost' Her Husband Due To Her Ego Laments: There Is No Benefit In Prid by CioAngels(f): 8:27pm On Jul 17, 2016
Jobia sorry i could not go through qoute. Yes, when you are married to someone who loves you and God crowns your marriage with a child/children you become a complete woman becos you have joy, happiness and love, what else would you be asking for as a woman?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo) / 'I'm Childless! But, My Landlady Is Pregnant For My Husband!' / How Do I Ask My Cousin To Leave My House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.