Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,133 members, 7,845,764 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

PICTURES Only PDP Supporters Can Relate To - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PICTURES Only PDP Supporters Can Relate To (25653 Views)

Mr. Aye Dee Joins APC, PDP Supporters Cry Foul / PDP Supporters In Edo Sit On Floor & Block Roads As They Protest Over Results / Only PDP Can Solve Nigeria’s Economic Problems- Gov. Emmanuel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PICTURES Only PDP Supporters Can Relate To by wawaboy1(m): 3:33pm On Jul 17, 2016
grin
Re: PICTURES Only PDP Supporters Can Relate To by waledeji(m): 3:45pm On Jul 17, 2016
How pdp supporters see this thread cheesy cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: PICTURES Only PDP Supporters Can Relate To by omenka(m): 4:03pm On Jul 17, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
When Chukwudi44 Opened This Thread....

11 Likes

Re: PICTURES Only PDP Supporters Can Relate To by CltrAltDel: 4:08pm On Jul 17, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
When Chukwudi44 Opened This Thread....

wicked

1 Like

Re: PICTURES Only PDP Supporters Can Relate To by Longeria(m): 4:48pm On Jul 17, 2016
When NgeneUkwenu and Beremx was confronted with the reality that the five thousand naira APC promised them is fake and unrealistic.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: PICTURES Only PDP Supporters Can Relate To by GOATandYAMtheory: 5:31pm On Jul 17, 2016
omenka:
Where the hell have you been??
Been around. Forgot the password to my nairaland account until recently. The wailers nightmare, I salute you grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PICTURES Only PDP Supporters Can Relate To by lisimmo(m): 5:53pm On Jul 17, 2016
When Buhari called them 5%
Re: PICTURES Only PDP Supporters Can Relate To by olatunjithomas(m): 8:47am On Jul 19, 2016
midolian:
7.) The look On their face when Lai Muhammed gave the "Masquerade dressing" business idea

Good morning sir, it's a great pleasure for me to be able to get you after a long search,i hope I met you well sir
As you have known sir, the Mr nairaland competition is here again.as a matter of fact,you are an active nairalander, a popular and respected one for that matter.so as a team, the whole of TEAMFALCONEY has decided to count on you for victory regarding your status and position on nairaland.
Don't count on man is the what they say,but we are counting on you because we are sure you will never let us down. The elections are around the corner, we on behalf of FALCONEY are looking up to you sir because we know your Monika will do a lot in granting us victory.
Thanks as you consider the beloved team sir.

TEAMFALCONEY

1 Like

Re: PICTURES Only PDP Supporters Can Relate To by thatNUPEboy: 4:09pm On Jul 20, 2016
jrupa:
Its still open tho. But I doubt if he will contest or even if there would be another candidate from the north under his party that carry his kind of popularity.
2019 is not far. I believe Buhari ll have his candidate if he doesn't contest & that candidate must win.

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: PICTURES Only PDP Supporters Can Relate To by emillionaire: 5:06pm On Jul 20, 2016
ok
Re: PICTURES Only PDP Supporters Can Relate To by owisdom25(m): 5:10pm On Jul 20, 2016
Lol
Re: PICTURES Only PDP Supporters Can Relate To by moffat(m): 5:11pm On Jul 20, 2016
how they look wen dey had budgeting padding

Re: PICTURES Only PDP Supporters Can Relate To by Outofsync(m): 5:17pm On Jul 20, 2016
Hahahahaha..... Epic
Re: PICTURES Only PDP Supporters Can Relate To by gbens2000(m): 5:18pm On Jul 20, 2016
lolz
Re: PICTURES Only PDP Supporters Can Relate To by Ebullience(m): 5:19pm On Jul 20, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: PICTURES Only PDP Supporters Can Relate To by brainpulse: 5:22pm On Jul 20, 2016
Just one word "epic" grin
Re: PICTURES Only PDP Supporters Can Relate To by Ebullience(m): 5:25pm On Jul 20, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: PICTURES Only PDP Supporters Can Relate To by Nbote(m): 5:27pm On Jul 20, 2016
APC supporters after voting for change and dey dare not complain. In Zoro's voice "Obodo wu'igwe so m'turnuo ya to gym".

7 Likes

Re: PICTURES Only PDP Supporters Can Relate To by salabscholar01(m): 5:28pm On Jul 20, 2016
How their nairaland members come out from nowhere, to check the thread, on bubu's newly appointments

2 Likes

Re: PICTURES Only PDP Supporters Can Relate To by salabscholar01(m): 5:28pm On Jul 20, 2016
how they react to that thread on corruption trials, and FTC had mentioned '' this is witch-hunt"

1 Like

Re: PICTURES Only PDP Supporters Can Relate To by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 20, 2016
counter-thread from Wailers looms.

1 Like

Re: PICTURES Only PDP Supporters Can Relate To by Funforme(f): 5:29pm On Jul 20, 2016
Mtchew!
Re: PICTURES Only PDP Supporters Can Relate To by winj3: 5:31pm On Jul 20, 2016
People who have children they cannot feed should be prosecuted for human rights abuses!
Re: PICTURES Only PDP Supporters Can Relate To by salabscholar01(m): 5:36pm On Jul 20, 2016
grin
Re: PICTURES Only PDP Supporters Can Relate To by raphew2014: 5:47pm On Jul 20, 2016
Izonpikin:
grin...2019 go separate this country....If the south west no get sense make them go lick northerners legs again.... grin
Nigeria must divide because the person you want may not win the election.
latter you will say your civilized.

3 Likes

Re: PICTURES Only PDP Supporters Can Relate To by Izonpikin: 6:00pm On Jul 20, 2016
raphew2014:

Nigeria must divide because the person you want may not win the election.
latter you will say your civilized.
it's not about the person I want...its the person we all want and not allowing some massive almajiris to determine our future as a country...
Re: PICTURES Only PDP Supporters Can Relate To by saintdennis(m): 6:13pm On Jul 20, 2016
jrupa:
Its still open tho. But I doubt if he will contest or even if there would be another candidate from the north under his party that carry his kind of popularity.

Apc will surprise and KILL the pdp by presenting a SOUTHERN CANDIDATE FOR PRESIDENT.

I just dey laugh pdp, we dey 2016 em don already zone presidential ticket to north grin

1 Like

Re: PICTURES Only PDP Supporters Can Relate To by faitheverest(f): 6:31pm On Jul 20, 2016
How all parties go follow me when I finally become(s) the first female president of Nigeria.. .. That's when Papa don reply one of my text messages ooooo! grin tongue kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PICTURES Only PDP Supporters Can Relate To by rhymaholic: 6:36pm On Jul 20, 2016
In 2019. When APC tell people to vote for Buhari.

1 Like

Re: PICTURES Only PDP Supporters Can Relate To by rhymaholic: 6:38pm On Jul 20, 2016
Jega when he was about to announce the Buhari winner of the Presidential Election.

1 Like

Re: PICTURES Only PDP Supporters Can Relate To by rhymaholic: 6:46pm On Jul 20, 2016
When the PDP wailers heard Olisa Metuh and Badeh are begging EFCC to return the money they got from Dasuki

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Army Deploys 95 Percent Soldiers For 2019 General Elections / Emefiele Arrives National Assembly, Presently Meeting With Gbajabiamila / Sudan Evacuation: FG To Prioritize Women, Children, Diplomats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.