Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Insecurity In Iba Local Government Area Of Lagos As Kidnapping Is On The Rise - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Insecurity In Iba Local Government Area Of Lagos As Kidnapping Is On The Rise (9972 Views)

Danfo Driver Beaten By Passengers In Lagos As Police Administer First Aid (Photo / Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Invade Orokam, Ogbadibo Local Government Area Of Benue / The Cloth Thief Caught In Iba Estate, My Area Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity In Iba Local Government Area Of Lagos As Kidnapping Is On The Rise by greggng: 9:39pm On Jul 17, 2016
No sane person will blame the Niger delta avengers cos their mission is clear and they re fighting the govt not individuals. Secondly opc was contracted to guard the pipe lines under gejs regime but since baba came in, that contract has been revoked. It might be they re the one causing all this problems so that they can be called back.
Re: Insecurity In Iba Local Government Area Of Lagos As Kidnapping Is On The Rise by rosalieene(f): 9:43pm On Jul 17, 2016
EMPEROR032:
UNTIL U MAKE A FORMAL REPORT OTHER WISE UR REPORT IS NOT YET OFFICIAL.
why are you taking it personal
Re: Insecurity In Iba Local Government Area Of Lagos As Kidnapping Is On The Rise by anibi9674: 9:46pm On Jul 17, 2016
kidnapping in the South west. how low have we gone.
Re: Insecurity In Iba Local Government Area Of Lagos As Kidnapping Is On The Rise by rosalieene(f): 9:47pm On Jul 17, 2016
Fedayeen02:
Is that all grin
please put words in my mouth
Re: Insecurity In Iba Local Government Area Of Lagos As Kidnapping Is On The Rise by ShowYourCertificate: 9:47pm On Jul 17, 2016
omenka:
Even when iPod miscreants are licking my anus, you sef jump enter queue- shame no dey catch you??

What exactly do you people intend to benefit from constantly sticking your heads so deep "inside"?? cheesy

If I comment on a thread, its a problem, if I don't, they feel like killing themselves. Why do you people chose to live such miserable lives completely dependent on someone else's deeds??

Na wa oo. cheesy
Bros take it easy. I simply asked for an explanation.......nothing more grin

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity In Iba Local Government Area Of Lagos As Kidnapping Is On The Rise by Rexnegro(m): 9:58pm On Jul 17, 2016
Not taking chances made me enter early This evening cos I also stay in That area, iba new site precisely , even saw one of The grand daughter of The oba, don't no how to Greet her properly. May God help to return him sound And safe.
Re: Insecurity In Iba Local Government Area Of Lagos As Kidnapping Is On The Rise by pweetylivia(f): 10:17pm On Jul 17, 2016
emerged01:

Opc must be re-launched or any available group should be empowered.
I support you
Re: Insecurity In Iba Local Government Area Of Lagos As Kidnapping Is On The Rise by omenka(m): 10:17pm On Jul 17, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
Bros take it easy. I simply asked for an explanation.......nothing more grin
That was my "easy". You know my own na. grin

Why did you retire your Sincere9gerian handle after your Ineffectual Buffoon's loss? Shame? grin

1 Like

Re: Insecurity In Iba Local Government Area Of Lagos As Kidnapping Is On The Rise by SirVjay(m): 10:22pm On Jul 17, 2016
I heard the owner of Givers pure water was also abducted very early this morning
Re: Insecurity In Iba Local Government Area Of Lagos As Kidnapping Is On The Rise by ShowYourCertificate: 10:25pm On Jul 17, 2016
omenka:

Why did you retire your Sincere9gerian handle after your Ineffectual Buffoon's loss? Shame? grin
Oh so you use the "anus" word when you're "easy". I wonder what word you'd use when you're otherwise.....lol.

Is Sincere9gerian retired? I'm not aware, but I know he was still active even when the senile certificateless dullard from daura newly assumed power. If he actually deactivated because of that Daura President then it's really a shame.

I actually wanted to type dáura dullard not Daura President. These nairaland autocorrect is even insulting our president indirectly. The autocorrect changes dullard to Buhari grin

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity In Iba Local Government Area Of Lagos As Kidnapping Is On The Rise by SlimCupid(m): 11:10pm On Jul 17, 2016
Atmmachine:
Lol
Small time now, these Yellow Bar boys will start kidnapping for recharge cards and Ewedu.

You ethier give them Amala and Ewedu or you send them 400 Mtn recharge card.

Hunger don hammer those small head people from South West
u're such a waste of space.an excuse for a human.ur mum should av had ur dad's cocck in her mouth when she was busy conceiving the ttwatt that u've obviously grown up to be

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity In Iba Local Government Area Of Lagos As Kidnapping Is On The Rise by Atmmachine(m): 11:11pm On Jul 17, 2016
SlimCupid:
u're such a waste of space.an excuse for a human.ur mum should av had ur dad's cocck in her mouth when she was busy conceiving the ttwatt that u've obviously grown up to be

I just checked your profile.

Lol.
Goodbye

1 Like

Re: Insecurity In Iba Local Government Area Of Lagos As Kidnapping Is On The Rise by DrinkWater10: 11:32pm On Jul 17, 2016
Sydney22:
Former Governor of Akwa Ibom State now Senate Minority Leader , Godswill Akpabio, has alleged that the South West is the “ only peaceful” area in the country because it sends mercenaries to other regions of the country to fight .

The minority leader made the claim in his contribution to the debate at the celebration of one year of the 8 th Senate yesterday.
Speaking on the general state of affairs in the country , Akpabio warned that if something urgent was not done, Nigeria would be plunged into major crisis .

He said : “ In the South - South , people have abandoned their homes because of activities of Niger Delta Avengers. The North is in turmoil; the South - East is boiling because of agitation . The South -West is the only peaceful area , but they still send mercenaries to other areas to fight ” .

Akapbio why why !!!! cry cry
Are you saying the mercenaries have returned?
Re: Insecurity In Iba Local Government Area Of Lagos As Kidnapping Is On The Rise by naijacentric(m): 11:46pm On Jul 17, 2016
Fedayeen02:
Some goats will come here to blame ijaw boys forgetting their tribesmen who are professional touts and agberos
so d one d militants dey do gud abi big fool u are
Re: Insecurity In Iba Local Government Area Of Lagos As Kidnapping Is On The Rise by tellwisdom: 11:47pm On Jul 17, 2016
Iba no be village??...So u are the reporter for them in the community?
Re: Insecurity In Iba Local Government Area Of Lagos As Kidnapping Is On The Rise by rhymaholic: 11:52pm On Jul 17, 2016
This is valid, I just dey enter house and the street is filled with tales of kidnap. I wonder what the Nigerian Police and Lagos State government is doing.
Re: Insecurity In Iba Local Government Area Of Lagos As Kidnapping Is On The Rise by Jollymich(m): 12:07am On Jul 18, 2016
Buhari should send in Blackwater soldiers from saudi arabia to protect you because Nigeria police can not help

1 Like

Re: Insecurity In Iba Local Government Area Of Lagos As Kidnapping Is On The Rise by cornel994(m): 5:48am On Jul 18, 2016
youngguru23:

I think say na only me dy reason am oh
dat na anoda wonder of d world
Re: Insecurity In Iba Local Government Area Of Lagos As Kidnapping Is On The Rise by power900: 7:10am On Jul 18, 2016
Na waoo ,the insecurity in this iba is out of hand now, even the so called Isasi claiming o b safe, I and some police men were at a bar not far from the police station and some armed robbers drove past use with people chanting "thief" the guys with us took off to chase then and still could not catch them, that same night we still heard they went to mission 2 at another place not far, hmmmm he thing now done worse ooo but police say na yahoo boys them want dey catch set na them dey destroy the country
Re: Insecurity In Iba Local Government Area Of Lagos As Kidnapping Is On The Rise by yetseyi(f): 7:13am On Jul 18, 2016
Na was ooo, God save us in this ojo LG.

First it was the not or is robbers now its kidnapping.
sad
Re: Insecurity In Iba Local Government Area Of Lagos As Kidnapping Is On The Rise by illuminaty(m): 7:34am On Jul 18, 2016
rosalieene:

please put words in my mouth
....olivia.... wink
Re: Insecurity In Iba Local Government Area Of Lagos As Kidnapping Is On The Rise by drhabeeb99: 7:44am On Jul 18, 2016
Atmmachine:
Lol
Small time now, these Yellow Bar boys will start kidnapping for recharge cards and Ewedu.

POC Sir..flat heads
Re: Insecurity In Iba Local Government Area Of Lagos As Kidnapping Is On The Rise by odomanis: 7:51am On Jul 18, 2016
pweetylivia:
Since last week, there has been chaos in Iba LGA especially Victory Estate/Adoff. The rate of kidnapping have been on the rise and people are no longer safe. Last week Wednesday night, a woman and her teenage daughter was kidnapped while coming back from their shop at a junction close to their house. The kidnappers asked for 20 million to pay for their release (in this economic situation of Nigeria ). A man was kidnapped in his house very early in the morning last week too. Yesterday morning, a popular woman in the neighborhood was abducted with her daughter while in her shop during the daytime. Another man was also abducted yesterday morning. To worsen the whole case, the Oba of Iba was kidnapped, his security killed and wife shot.

What is happening to the security in Nigeria. People in the neighborhood are now been cautious. Everywhere is deserted because no one knows whose turn it will be. Even today in Church, the population of people in attendance are not much compared to before. Nowhere is safe anymore.

I'm calling on the government and concerned bodies to please intervene in this issue. Let our neighborhood be safe and peaceful as it was before.

Change !!
Re: Insecurity In Iba Local Government Area Of Lagos As Kidnapping Is On The Rise by olumalcolm(m): 9:06am On Jul 18, 2016
Atmmachine:
Lol

must u always turn every little thread to a tribal war? Wen do u wnt to get sense?

Re: Insecurity In Iba Local Government Area Of Lagos As Kidnapping Is On The Rise by rosalieene(f): 9:26am On Jul 18, 2016
SirVjay:
I heard the owner of Givers pure water was also abducted very early this morning
it was a rumor....
Re: Insecurity In Iba Local Government Area Of Lagos As Kidnapping Is On The Rise by rosalieene(f): 9:26am On Jul 18, 2016
SirVjay:
it was a rumor.... the man travelled.
Re: Insecurity In Iba Local Government Area Of Lagos As Kidnapping Is On The Rise by IVORY2009(m): 10:02am On Jul 18, 2016
omenka:

Your progressive1 handle nkor shocked grin
Re: Insecurity In Iba Local Government Area Of Lagos As Kidnapping Is On The Rise by Ejanla07: 10:05am On Jul 18, 2016
the south west is the most insecure part if nigeria after northeast...
Re: Insecurity In Iba Local Government Area Of Lagos As Kidnapping Is On The Rise by Ejanla07: 10:06am On Jul 18, 2016
yoruba people re kinging the kidnapping game. they have taken over the kidnap game.....
Re: Insecurity In Iba Local Government Area Of Lagos As Kidnapping Is On The Rise by Asgid: 11:20am On Jul 18, 2016
To folks who live in Lagos, please help us out with this: Please help me fill this questionnaire. It's really urgent: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe4ysJeqZ75d81LRr3oqsoG4qMgIlOb1QRtqfzUl8h91IWI2Q/viewform?c=0&w=1
Its really urhent. Thanks!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What Happened To Girl Who Tried To Steal Yahoo Boys Phone / Robbers Bomb Bank With Dynamite In Lagos: Police Is Worried About Their Safety / You Think This White People Love You (check Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.