Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Buy And Sell Dollars, E-curriencies Here - Business To Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Buy And Sell Dollars, E-curriencies Here (10047 Views)

Buy and Sell secondhand Items fast on u-Snapp / Judesk.com Nairaland Customer Support-buy And Sell Your E-currencies / FX Transaction Solution, Buy And Sell Dollars, Pounds And Euro. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy And Sell Dollars, E-curriencies Here by ugonnaebii(m): 2:22pm On Jan 25, 2018
NEW! NEW!! NEW!!

I've got small volume of DOLLAR to exchange for NAIRA ($5,000 - $200,000), to UNITED STATES BANK (CASH OR WIRE TRANSFER) AND CHINA BANK only. While equivalent in NAIRA is paid into a nominated Nigerian Bank Account.

Price: 1$ : N355

Only serious people should contact me.

Thanks

Ugo
Re: Buy And Sell Dollars, E-curriencies Here by ugonnaebii(m): 2:37pm On Jan 25, 2018
NEW! NEW!! NEW!!

I've got small volume of DOLLAR to exchange for NAIRA ($5,000 - $200,000), to UNITED STATES BANK (CASH OR WIRE TRANSFER) AND CHINA BANK only. While equivalent in NAIRA is paid into a nominated Nigerian Bank Account.

Thanks

Ugo
okay no problem ..let's chat on whatsapp [/quote]
Re: Buy And Sell Dollars, E-curriencies Here by ugonnaebii(m): 2:38pm On Jan 25, 2018

NEW! NEW!! NEW!!

Thanks

Ugo
Re: Buy And Sell Dollars, E-curriencies Here by ugonnaebii(m): 2:39pm On Jan 25, 2018

Matilda62:

sent u a mail ..still waiting for your reply
NEW! NEW!! NEW!!

Thanks

Ugo
Re: Buy And Sell Dollars, E-curriencies Here by rashylous(m): 1:51am On Feb 13, 2018
join me and other FX gurus on whatsapp group... 08024563944

see you there!
Re: Buy And Sell Dollars, E-curriencies Here by ugonnaebii(m): 8:10am On Feb 15, 2018
rashylous:
join me and other FX gurus on whatsapp group... 08024563944

see you there!

That will be great, add me to your group.
Re: Buy And Sell Dollars, E-curriencies Here by jenifer630(f): 6:28am On Feb 26, 2018
Forex at its best!!*
*Sellers side open too.*

We have FX offshore to any country @ *345/5*
&
Inflow to any bank in Nigeria @ *355/5*

I will give *N0.50k* Open on sellers side.
Buyers side remains untouched *N2.50k* Open

Cheque procedure.
Payment instruction /Mou available on request to any Serious buyer and mandate.

Note: We don't allow markup.
100% Guaranteed.

Call only : 08022916391
Re: Buy And Sell Dollars, E-curriencies Here by jenifer630(f): 2:03pm On Mar 26, 2018
THIS IS VERY URGENT PLEASE I have a receiver of $USD 3 BILLION in Nigeria. The USD must come from Offshore to Nigeria. And my receiver will pay in Nigeria Naira. A verbiage of patial blocked fund is going to be sent to Sender endorsed by UBA Bank Nigeria. Sender will send pre advice via RWA to receiver bank ( UBA Nigeria) Receiver will place SBLC MT760 OR MT799 BLOCKED FUND. Sender credit receiver USD account in UBA Nigeria in trances of $500m or $1 billion and send telex. Receiver confirm and transfer naira to Sender Naira account in Nigeria. TRANSACTION CLOSED.

If you have a legit seller please contact me
Seller must do 340 less 5
Re: Buy And Sell Dollars, E-curriencies Here by Davefash: 12:12pm On Nov 02, 2018
I have a credible and legit seller.

davids.fasanya@gmail.com

jenifer630:
THIS IS VERY URGENT PLEASE I have a receiver of $USD 3 BILLION in Nigeria. The USD must come from Offshore to Nigeria. And my receiver will pay in Nigeria Naira. A verbiage of patial blocked fund is going to be sent to Sender endorsed by UBA Bank Nigeria. Sender will send pre advice via RWA to receiver bank ( UBA Nigeria) Receiver will place SBLC MT760 OR MT799 BLOCKED FUND. Sender credit receiver USD account in UBA Nigeria in trances of $500m or $1 billion and send telex. Receiver confirm and transfer naira to Sender Naira account in Nigeria. TRANSACTION CLOSED.

If you have a legit seller please contact me
Seller must do 340 less 5
Re: Buy And Sell Dollars, E-curriencies Here by afecofrank(m): 2:08pm On Nov 03, 2018
HI, what's your procedures? Perhaps we can work together, in the same field too
ugonnaebii:
NEW! NEW!! NEW!!

Thanks

Ugo
okay no problem ..let's chat on whatsapp

Re: Buy And Sell Dollars, E-curriencies Here by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 12, 2018
Just to ask.
Has any buyer or seller successfully done any transaction on this thread abi all of you r just typing rubish looking for who to defraud
Re: Buy And Sell Dollars, E-curriencies Here by ceasare: 7:26pm On Dec 06, 2018
tritritri:
Just to ask.
Has any buyer or seller successfully done any transaction on this thread abi all of you r just typing rubish looking for who to defraud

U b kolo o grin
U took d word right out of my mouth!
So if anybody wants to move 1billion dollars
He will not go to CBN na Nairaland e go come?
Shior......

2 Likes

Re: Buy And Sell Dollars, E-curriencies Here by brownemmanuel43(m): 11:53am On Apr 04, 2020
A BUYER IS URGENTLY NEEDED FOR THIS 250K POUND OFFSHORE TO OFFSHORE & TO LONDON ONLY WITH A BANK ENDORSED CHEQUE VIA "ACCOUNT OFFICER (AO) TO ACCOUNT OFFICER, RATE IS 383/5
Re: Buy And Sell Dollars, E-curriencies Here by iamvictorbassey: 1:21am On Apr 29, 2020
Matilda62:
I have Bulk amount of dollars for sale at whatever the current forex market price is as at the day you order ..contact me through my signature
Stumbled on this thread. It's been a while you posted this, is it still valid as at today? Most importantly, I dunno how to see your signature, tell me how to contact you here if it's still valid.
Re: Buy And Sell Dollars, E-curriencies Here by reallions(m): 6:01pm On Oct 08, 2020
BUY AND SELL YOUR USD FX WITH US AT THE MOST UNBEATABLE PRICE!

Many businesses are going down because of the hardship of purchasing dollars in Nigeria as we speak.

The government's ban on transactions and restrictions on fx is not helping matters.

Howeve, your business doesn't have to go through the hassles. We have got you fx at the best rate for both offshore and inflow transactions.

Our rates are the best in the market as we speak and we guarantee you transparent transactions.

Here's what we promise:

1. We are comfortable to deal in all transactions face to face.

2. We can handle transaction up to 100000 USD and all dealings are swift and easy.

3. We can send and receive funds both in cash and by transfers.

4. We handle all transactions in our office on the mainland.

We've got all your fx needs covered.

5. We can help pay your school fees or pay your suppliers anywhere in the US guaranteed.

6. Our rates are super affordable.

7. We can buy any volume of USD and we credit instantly.

With us, you can escape all the bottlenecks around procuring fx at anytime.

Contact us now, let's deal. Call or WhatsApp 08068230088

Re: Buy And Sell Dollars, E-curriencies Here by jjmk(m): 4:22pm On Nov 13, 2020
I reside in Abuja and I need $10(if this is not too small for you).
Do you have an office here or how do we do it?
Re: Buy And Sell Dollars, E-curriencies Here by jjmk(m): 4:23pm On Nov 13, 2020
reallions:
Many businesses are going down because of the hardship of purchasing dollars in Nigeria as we speak.

The government bans on transactions and restrictions on fx is not helping matters.

Your business doesn't have to go through the hassles. We have got you fx at the best rate for both offshore and inflow transactions.

Our rates are the best in the market as we speak and we guarantee you transparent transactions.

Here's what we promise:

1. We are comfortable to deal in all transactions face to face.

2. We have no transaction limits and all dealings are swift and easy.

3. We can send funds to any part of the world.

4. We can deal both on the island and the mainland.

With us, you can escape all the bottlenecks around procuring fx at anytime. Call or WhatsApp 08068230088

Sorry I just read that u do only $10k and above.
Ignore my earlier post pls.
Thanks.
Re: Buy And Sell Dollars, E-curriencies Here by darey009: 8:57am On Feb 19, 2021
I have just $10 in my Skrill account and intend to get the Naira equivalent transferred to me. If you can help me today, I'd be grateful.

Let's chat on WhatsApp 08033558618 and get this done. Thank you
Re: Buy And Sell Dollars, E-curriencies Here by jokeydamson(f): 12:23pm On Jul 12, 2022
Hello am in need of 3,000 US dollars equivalent to naira if you are around lagos / ogun state send me a message on 080 85069050

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soap, Washing Powder & Detergents Making Machines (pictures) / Donut Processing Line / New Arrival, Polo Shirts, V.neck, Round Neck,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.