Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,999 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

The Solidarity Of Graduates - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Solidarity Of Graduates (486 Views)

Nigerian Navy Commences Recruitment Of Graduates / FG Starts Screening Of Graduates On Issue Of N5, 000 Monthly Allowance. / PDP State Chairmen Pay Solidarity Visit To Makarfi. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Solidarity Of Graduates by dgalon(m): 5:02pm On Jul 17, 2016
The reason why I create this thread is because of this story I'm about to share with you. I'll try to be concise as I can be.

I was sitting with a casual friend, gisting about relevant things. another friend was passing by at that time, a graduate to be precise. He was fortunate to secured a job with nscdc immediately after NYSC. So this friend that I sat with said look at this person "ya samu aiki a banza" (he gets job without working hard for it) in hausa, I was hurt cox of the word he used " banza" equal meaning to useless in english..I asked this casual friend why would he said that? If only he knows what it feels like to go through school from
o'level» jamb» post- ume»admission» gpa»cgpa»sadistic lecturers»»»»cos» assingment»untimely test»projects» »mobilisation list»nysc»labor market»nlc to mention few.

it just keep getting worse and harder everyday. but this guy just keep on arguing based on irrational reason, he said this guy know someone, who knows someone, who knows someone at the top n that's how he got d job. isn't that easy?.. I mean don't get me wrong in this country to know someone, who know someone its a privileged regardless of how u know dat someone, who know someone either by birth, good networking or connection. at some point I don't blame him because this is coming from someone that didn't go thru tertiary education.

Funny enough, its same kind of people that will be asking u for changes when u are successful. n no matter what u do to them, it won't stop em from sayin "ya samu aiki a banza yana mana rowa" (look at this one he gets job jst liike dat n all of d sudden he become stingy). well, this one too its a thread on its own that I shud live to create another day.

In summary, the message I'm trying to pass here.. No graduate is useless irrespective of his/her discipline or grade. its just a matter of time for you to discover that. we are all unique and special in our own way.

"Better late that never, but never late is better. above all God time is the best, just have a lil faith and perseverance.

To all graduate in the house I salute una.. Is nt easy to passed thru school, likewise the school to pass thru u in this country.

(1) (Reply)

Wicked World! / Chaos As School Teacher Is Nearly Burnt Alive By His Own School Pupils In Broad / Shocking! Couple Who Have Lived With A Gorilla For 18years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.