Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,775 members, 7,820,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Why Is My Phone Showing This? Help - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Is My Phone Showing This? Help (694 Views)

Help: Phone Showing 'preparing SD Card' Since Yesterday / Gloeverydaybonanza: Pictures Showing Olamide With The First Car Winner / My Phone Call Log Is Not Updating & Missed Calls Are Not Showing, Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is My Phone Showing This? Help by Codedzng: 5:21pm On Jul 17, 2016
I observed that my Infinix hot always show this anytime I try to unlock it using pattern lock
Help

Re: Why Is My Phone Showing This? Help by Lovetinz(m): 5:33pm On Jul 17, 2016
You had the "red zone" (top part of the phone) covered while charging & tried to unlock it.

It is a function that lock the screen when you put your phone in the pocket.
If you cover the stated area, the phone will assume that it is in the pocket.

You can turn this function off at setting.
Re: Why Is My Phone Showing This? Help by Codedzng: 5:43pm On Jul 17, 2016
Lovetinz:
You had the "red zone" (top part of the phone) covered while charging & tried to unlock it.

It is a function that lock the screen when you put your phone in the pocket.
If you cover the stated area, the phone will assume that it is in the pocket.

You can turn this function off at setting.

Thanks ! How can I get to the settings to unlock it
Re: Why Is My Phone Showing This? Help by Lovetinz(m): 5:50pm On Jul 17, 2016
Volume key + Back
It coloured in green circles on your screenshot.

or I think its ..go to Setting > Additional Settings > Display > Turn off "Prevent pocket dials

(Dont forget that feature is to prevent your phone from Dialing while in your pocket).
Re: Why Is My Phone Showing This? Help by teelaweee(m): 7:03pm On Jul 18, 2016
Codedzng:
I observed that my Infinix hot always show this anytime I try to unlock it using pattern lock
Help
u are covering the proximity sensor

1 Like

Re: Why Is My Phone Showing This? Help by Codedzng: 6:58am On Jul 19, 2016
Thanks ! It has been fixed
Re: Why Is My Phone Showing This? Help by mosjames: 9:18am On Jul 19, 2016
Infinix Palava cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Help! / Injoo Leap And Other Window Tablet Hard Reset Video Tutorial / Wifi Internet Data Setup In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.