Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,781 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

Gloeverydaybonanza: Pictures Showing Olamide With The First Car Winner - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gloeverydaybonanza: Pictures Showing Olamide With The First Car Winner (23887 Views)

Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch / Why Olamide And Itel Mobile Are A Perfect Fit / Glo Everyday Bonanza Car Winner Says All His Family Will Join Glo Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gloeverydaybonanza: Pictures Showing Olamide With The First Car Winner by joery6(m): 12:23pm On Nov 18, 2017
Lucky Glo subscribers are winning Cars in the #GloEveryDayBonanza, this is Olamide Baddoo with the first Car winner Mr Tanimo Shishi from Taraba. The next person could be you don't be left out of the mouth-watering Bonanza coming straight from GLOBACOM. JOIN the train before he go late.

Still on the matter!!!

To take part in the Glo Everyday Bonanza, new and existing Glo subscribers would be required to buy airtime of 100 naira or more. The offer is open to new and existing Glo subscribers under any data plan.

The presentation ceremony will be held in twenty cities across the country. Abuja will host the next edition on Nov 15. Other cities lined up include Benin, Enugu, Port Harcourt, Ikeja, Suleja, Warri, Onitsha, Ibadan, Ikorodu, Kano, Lokoja, Asaba, Kaduna, Ilorin, Aba, Owerri, Calabar, and Ota.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gloeverydaybonanza: Pictures Showing Olamide With The First Car Winner by Tweetysparkles(f): 12:27pm On Nov 18, 2017
Baddosneh, gentle men sneh grin...Olamide the baddo, baba loke pick up my call ooo wink I need a car before the end of these year , God please do it for me ooo. Amen

30 Likes

Re: Gloeverydaybonanza: Pictures Showing Olamide With The First Car Winner by Fynestboi: 12:31pm On Nov 18, 2017
This is the right place to be. Let's me relax small here.
Re: Gloeverydaybonanza: Pictures Showing Olamide With The First Car Winner by Papiikush: 12:37pm On Nov 18, 2017
Abeg who get olamide nairaland moniker?

I need that car ASAP cheesy

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Gloeverydaybonanza: Pictures Showing Olamide With The First Car Winner by Fynestboi: 1:51pm On Nov 18, 2017
Papiikush:

LOL shey Olamide dey Nairaland ni?
Re: Gloeverydaybonanza: Pictures Showing Olamide With The First Car Winner by Tamarapetty(f): 8:30pm On Nov 18, 2017
Re: Gloeverydaybonanza: Pictures Showing Olamide With The First Car Winner by ademipeju(f): 8:58pm On Nov 18, 2017
When he go reach my turn.

1 Like

Re: Gloeverydaybonanza: Pictures Showing Olamide With The First Car Winner by ademipeju(f): 8:58pm On Nov 18, 2017
Fynestboi:

What if.
Re: Gloeverydaybonanza: Pictures Showing Olamide With The First Car Winner by ademipeju(f): 8:59pm On Nov 18, 2017
Papiikush:

I get. undecided
Re: Gloeverydaybonanza: Pictures Showing Olamide With The First Car Winner by ademipeju(f): 9:00pm On Nov 18, 2017
Fynestboi:
This is the right place to be. Let's me relax small here.

Mr. Nairaland ekaabo

1 Like

Re: Gloeverydaybonanza: Pictures Showing Olamide With The First Car Winner by Fynestboi: 9:30pm On Nov 18, 2017
ademipeju:

What if.

All the best.
Re: Gloeverydaybonanza: Pictures Showing Olamide With The First Car Winner by Fynestboi: 9:32pm On Nov 18, 2017
ademipeju:

Mr. Nairaland ekaabo

Face Glo and work on how you go win tongue. Leave mr. Nairaland alone.

2 Likes

Re: Gloeverydaybonanza: Pictures Showing Olamide With The First Car Winner by Papiikush: 9:42pm On Nov 18, 2017
Fynestboi:

Yes oh cheesy
Re: Gloeverydaybonanza: Pictures Showing Olamide With The First Car Winner by onetime65432: 11:10pm On Nov 18, 2017
SOft work....Glo steady winning!
Re: Gloeverydaybonanza: Pictures Showing Olamide With The First Car Winner by jimiabdul: 11:14pm On Nov 18, 2017
Olamide Badoo....this guy too bad, I hope he'll show up when I eventually win too � cheesy

1 Like

Re: Gloeverydaybonanza: Pictures Showing Olamide With The First Car Winner by Folasho99: 11:16pm On Nov 18, 2017
This is very nice oo. Glo always surprises me
Re: Gloeverydaybonanza: Pictures Showing Olamide With The First Car Winner by hayzed27(m): 11:18pm On Nov 18, 2017
GOD PLS I TAP 4RM DIS BLESSING
Re: Gloeverydaybonanza: Pictures Showing Olamide With The First Car Winner by koladeajumobi1: 11:20pm On Nov 18, 2017
Badoo sneh and Glo. Me sef need car oo. I'm a winner already sef, I'm just waiting for you ppl to call me to come and collect

1 Like

Re: Gloeverydaybonanza: Pictures Showing Olamide With The First Car Winner by ghettowriter(m): 8:07am On Nov 19, 2017
Were I throw that glo sim self embarassed

Make I go look forrit.

1 Like

Re: Gloeverydaybonanza: Pictures Showing Olamide With The First Car Winner by Lalas247(f): 8:09am On Nov 19, 2017
Why wear a jacket in that HEAT lol na wa o ... no snow .. no cold yet u rocking a jacket grin
God go give our ppl sense sha ...

Anyway

Nice one always like seeing celebs give back wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gloeverydaybonanza: Pictures Showing Olamide With The First Car Winner by hidhrhis(m): 11:41am On Nov 19, 2017
Tweetysparkles:
Baddosneh, gentle men sneh grin...Olamide the baddo, baba loke pick up my call ooo wink I need a car before the end of these year , God please do it for me ooo. Amen
u are calling baba loke to pick up ur call while chatting u better Go to d church and start shouting DAT u need a car besides tell him d type u want

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gloeverydaybonanza: Pictures Showing Olamide With The First Car Winner by optional1(f): 3:21pm On Nov 19, 2017
Fynestboi:

Face Glo and work on how you go win tongue. Leave mr. Nairaland alone.

why evil

1 Like

Re: Gloeverydaybonanza: Pictures Showing Olamide With The First Car Winner by Fynestboi: 4:20pm On Nov 19, 2017
optional1:

why evil

LOL. lipsrsealed
Re: Gloeverydaybonanza: Pictures Showing Olamide With The First Car Winner by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 19, 2017
What Glo has failed to realize over the years is actually a simple logic of business...
A satisfied customer is the best source of advertisement.

Upgrade your shitty network with the resources being wasted on endorsements and the sorts and watch your customer base grow beyond your widest dream.

Glo.....
Slow with pride

10 Likes

Re: Gloeverydaybonanza: Pictures Showing Olamide With The First Car Winner by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 19, 2017
This guy n timberland sha.
Re: Gloeverydaybonanza: Pictures Showing Olamide With The First Car Winner by gurunlocker: 4:29pm On Nov 19, 2017
I always have this heart felt for those that use Glo. Someone send me multiple messages last night on whatsapp when it was raining, but 1 message keep entering once in 15 minutes.
Re: Gloeverydaybonanza: Pictures Showing Olamide With The First Car Winner by Mubby4luv(m): 4:29pm On Nov 19, 2017
Lalas247:
Why wear a jacket in that HEAT lol na wa o ... no snow .. no cold yet u rocking a jacket grin
God go give our ppl sense sha ...

Anyway

Nice one always like seeing celebs give back wink
Man's not hot.. Watin be own na
Re: Gloeverydaybonanza: Pictures Showing Olamide With The First Car Winner by Badboiz(m): 4:30pm On Nov 19, 2017
Papiikush:

Olamide Na him get glo abi??

1 Like

Re: Gloeverydaybonanza: Pictures Showing Olamide With The First Car Winner by wizkidblogger(f): 4:34pm On Nov 19, 2017
congrats to the winner

(1) (2) (Reply)

9mobile Free Youtube Streaming Looks Scammy, Is It? / Which Is The Highest Selling Smartphone Brand In Nigeria? / Which Should I Choose Between Infinix Hot 3 Or Tecno L8.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.