Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Guys How Many Kids Wuld You Luv 2 Hav If This Practice Becomes Instituted? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guys How Many Kids Wuld You Luv 2 Hav If This Practice Becomes Instituted? (1474 Views)

Money Marriage Practice In Cross River State Where Girls Are Sold To Elderly Men / As A Man Or Woman,how Many Kids Do You Intend To Have? / How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys How Many Kids Wuld You Luv 2 Hav If This Practice Becomes Instituted? by umehmj(m): 5:35pm On Jul 17, 2016
Hello guys, read the text on image and share with us how many kids would you love to have, if this practice becomes instituted world over?

Re: Guys How Many Kids Wuld You Luv 2 Hav If This Practice Becomes Instituted? by Cutehector(m): 5:36pm On Jul 17, 2016
grin dies... I go so abandon pregnancies eh.

Sinaj: hector i'm pregnant

Hector: don't call my line anymore!

4 Likes

Re: Guys How Many Kids Wuld You Luv 2 Hav If This Practice Becomes Instituted? by ForeverYoung197(f): 5:42pm On Jul 17, 2016
grin Lol! That hut must be very strong and sturdy
Re: Guys How Many Kids Wuld You Luv 2 Hav If This Practice Becomes Instituted? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 17, 2016
Lolz

Thank God d tradition says wife. B4 I marry wife I go don get like 7pikins from different gfs.

Bcus my wife fit go burst d testes on 1st pregnancy and dem no go fit function again meaning there would be no more ability to impregnate a woman again.

While she on the other hand will go and re-marry and be bursting different different testes after one child each for different men. So I gat wise up

But its really funny.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys How Many Kids Wuld You Luv 2 Hav If This Practice Becomes Instituted? by olaleks007(m): 5:47pm On Jul 17, 2016
@op how many pain we wan suffer

We sweat to get U pregnant and U still want us to feel pain when U wanna give birth

Walai ko joo

Moreover we will still struggle to cater for U and ur child

We deserve a Medal na

1 Like

Re: Guys How Many Kids Wuld You Luv 2 Hav If This Practice Becomes Instituted? by sinaj(f): 5:51pm On Jul 17, 2016
Cutehector:
grin dies... I go so abandon pregnancies eh.

Sinaj: hector i'm pregnant

Hector: don't call my line anymore!

Wicked u grin

How I wish they invent something like this grin
Na double socks guys go de use tongue

1 Like

Re: Guys How Many Kids Wuld You Luv 2 Hav If This Practice Becomes Instituted? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 17, 2016

1 Like

Re: Guys How Many Kids Wuld You Luv 2 Hav If This Practice Becomes Instituted? by Cutehector(m): 6:16pm On Jul 17, 2016
sinaj:

Wicked u grin

How I wish they invent something like this grin
Na double socks guys go de use tongue
double? Infact fourple sef.. grin
Re: Guys How Many Kids Wuld You Luv 2 Hav If This Practice Becomes Instituted? by sinaj(f): 6:19pm On Jul 17, 2016
Cutehector:
double? Infact fourple sef.. grin
lol
Re: Guys How Many Kids Wuld You Luv 2 Hav If This Practice Becomes Instituted? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 17, 2016
A female and male twin..

I am a strong man.. grin

1 Like

Re: Guys How Many Kids Wuld You Luv 2 Hav If This Practice Becomes Instituted? by EfemenaXY: 6:24pm On Jul 17, 2016
Sounds like an effective birth control practice.

One child per couple.

Very few men's testicles will survive the pregnancy tug from the birthing wife. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys How Many Kids Wuld You Luv 2 Hav If This Practice Becomes Instituted? by nnamdibig(m): 6:24pm On Jul 17, 2016
I will either become a priest or will be having a baby mama.
Re: Guys How Many Kids Wuld You Luv 2 Hav If This Practice Becomes Instituted? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 17, 2016
Hehehehe
I like this
I'd insist on having 10 shudren grin
Re: Guys How Many Kids Wuld You Luv 2 Hav If This Practice Becomes Instituted? by byvan03: 7:33pm On Jul 17, 2016
This is really cool! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Guys How Many Kids Wuld You Luv 2 Hav If This Practice Becomes Instituted? by Abiagirl777(f): 7:42pm On Jul 17, 2016
lol,if such was practiced here,Nigeria's population will decrease exponentially.
men no dey play with that One.
Re: Guys How Many Kids Wuld You Luv 2 Hav If This Practice Becomes Instituted? by HaneefahRN(f): 6:53am On Jul 18, 2016
LMAO. Effective birth control.

1 Like

Re: Guys How Many Kids Wuld You Luv 2 Hav If This Practice Becomes Instituted? by CrazyMan(m): 7:06am On Jul 18, 2016
She can always choose not to hold on to the husbands testicle. Its called love. Nobody will kill her.

Your husband shouldn't be made to suffer because you're suffering that's selfishness. The steps taken by you to ensure he doesn't have to partake in that God forsaken tradition will make him love you more.

3 Likes

Re: Guys How Many Kids Wuld You Luv 2 Hav If This Practice Becomes Instituted? by PresVA: 7:13am On Jul 18, 2016
Even if practiced in Nigeria, I won't pull the rope because I can't bear to see my husband in pain ... Seeing him in pains will add to my own pains, so I better bear the childbirth pain alone jejely. ..

Besides, no be my husband cause childbirth to be painful, na nature. .. so??
Re: Guys How Many Kids Wuld You Luv 2 Hav If This Practice Becomes Instituted? by eitsei(m): 8:15am On Jul 18, 2016
HaneefahRN:
LMAO. Effective birth control.
as in there will be agreement between couples not to have kids in their marriage grin

1 Like

Re: Guys How Many Kids Wuld You Luv 2 Hav If This Practice Becomes Instituted? by HaneefahRN(f): 9:12am On Jul 18, 2016
eitsei:
as in there will be agreement between couples not to have kids in their marriage grin

Lolz, all those men that will be victimizing their wives on top say they want many children like they can carry one pregnancy will even be the ones begging her not to get pregnant when they know they'll also go through pain.

But I can't imagine it sha, haba, not good.
Re: Guys How Many Kids Wuld You Luv 2 Hav If This Practice Becomes Instituted? by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 18, 2016
One or two
Re: Guys How Many Kids Wuld You Luv 2 Hav If This Practice Becomes Instituted? by EfemenaXY: 8:02pm On Jul 19, 2016
CrazyMan:
She can always choose not to hold on to the husbands testicle. Its called love. Nobody will kill her.

Your husband shouldn't be made to suffer because you're suffering that's selfishness. The steps taken by you to ensure he doesn't have to partake in that God forsaken tradition will make him love you more.

What's godforsaken about the tradition? undecided
Re: Guys How Many Kids Wuld You Luv 2 Hav If This Practice Becomes Instituted? by CrazyMan(m): 10:34am On Jul 21, 2016
EfemenaXY:

What's godforsaken about the tradition? undecided
Lol.
My dear traditions like that exists in communities where illiteracy is at its peak. The moment they begin to have access to western education, they will kick against it as they have done so already. That's why I termed it God forsaken.

Finally, if you sincerely love your husband, you wouldn't let him go through such pain simply because you're experiencing it. What joy will you derive seeing the love of your life in agony and on the verge of loosing his testicle, and you whose suppose to be a loving wife at the center of the torment, comfortably pull the rope to increase his torment. Haba what kind of love is that?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Make Her A Little Tough / Keyan Woman Caught Her Husband Having Sex With Her Niece (photos) / Baby Care Items? Check In Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.