Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Kanye West Is Such A Disgrace To The Music Industry - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West Is Such A Disgrace To The Music Industry (3962 Views)

They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake / Igbo Leaders A Disgrace – Etcetera / Davido Acts Rude, Disgrace Nigerian Music In Kenyan Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanye West Is Such A Disgrace To The Music Industry by TOPE20001(f): 12:39am On Sep 16, 2009
chic2pimp:

Nah. She is mixed race wink.

is she? thot she was white o undecided
Re: Kanye West Is Such A Disgrace To The Music Industry by Nobody: 12:44am On Sep 16, 2009
sara j:

Eminem dissed just about everyone on the planet, so I don't know what point you're trying to make there.

And there would be Outcry. You know well as everyone else that its ok to be racist towards whites.

Just the same way Kanye had dissed everyone on the planet, why is there an outcry over Kanye but we shrug our shoulders and ignore eminem? THAT IS THE POINT? If you cant see it then you have the problem not me.

If a white dude did it to Jenn hudson there will be no outcry! I dont believe it is ok to be racist, white or black. Kanye was not speaking out at the VMA over racism . . . the only reason race has been injected into this is because whites see anything negative done by a black person as representative of what all blacks are like.

We shld be talking about Kanye and not the depth of his melanin.
Re: Kanye West Is Such A Disgrace To The Music Industry by bawomolo(m): 12:46am On Sep 16, 2009
the racial slurs against kanye weren't needed though.

we all know he is a jerk but a nigger?
Re: Kanye West Is Such A Disgrace To The Music Industry by chic2pimp(m): 12:52am On Sep 16, 2009
TOPE2000!:

is she? thot she was white o undecided
Yep,she is. Half African,Half European.

bawomolo:

the racial slurs against kanye weren't needed though.

we all know he is a jerk but a nigger?
Abeg come Chop knuckle jare. Name calling is one thing but Racial slurs? undecided. Nah,just not right.
Re: Kanye West Is Such A Disgrace To The Music Industry by Fuup(m): 1:17am On Sep 16, 2009
No need to bring race into it!!

But trust me, wether you white or black,acting like that towards a teenager on stage,for her first mtv award, comeon!!

Dont care if he's green or yellow but he's definitely a PRICK!

Dont even compare that to Eminem dissing Mariah Carey(em&mc got history and they both adults), not the same thing man!
Re: Kanye West Is Such A Disgrace To The Music Industry by saraj(f): 2:40am On Sep 16, 2009
The reason he picked on her was because she was young and because she was a new artist,
therefore, he has no respect for her.
He should really think before he acts. Afterall, its only a STUPID mtv award. It was a total over reaction.
He should be banned from award ceremonies in the future because he certainly takes them too seriously.
And he also put Beyonce in an uncomfortable position seeing as she had to go backstage and sort the whole
thing out with Swift.
Re: Kanye West Is Such A Disgrace To The Music Industry by ernal(m): 11:49am On Sep 16, 2009
The dude need helps.He is smoking too much canabis,
Re: Kanye West Is Such A Disgrace To The Music Industry by nellaluv(f): 12:29pm On Sep 16, 2009
He's a disgrace to himself nt d music industry. Did u guys see d way he also grabbed Amber's ass,his girlfriend, very disrespectful. Me think he was high at d vma, or sumthing.
Re: Kanye West Is Such A Disgrace To The Music Industry by joxiri: 1:42pm On Sep 16, 2009
I am very disappointed with him he should be very careful, cos actions like that can ruin his career, his music has always appealed to white people and those his actions will not go down well with htose white fans it was so annoying and i feel so sorry for the babe
but trust beyonce she quickly capitalised on the opportunity to make herself look really good
Re: Kanye West Is Such A Disgrace To The Music Industry by bawomolo(m): 2:56pm On Sep 16, 2009
nellaluv:

His a disgrace to himself nt d music industry. Did u guys see d way he also grabbed his Amber's ass,his girlfriend, very disrespectful. Me think he was high at d vma, or sumthing.

how is it disrespectful?
Re: Kanye West Is Such A Disgrace To The Music Industry by blackcat1: 2:58pm On Sep 16, 2009
Leave my boy Kanye alone lipsrsealed
Re: Kanye West Is Such A Disgrace To The Music Industry by nellaluv(f): 5:06pm On Sep 16, 2009
@ bawomolo or whatever, u don't treat a woman like dat in public, except she's a LovePeddler dat is, an Amber is no exception, an ex-LovePeddler/stripper. It's vulgar and disrespecful. U can grab ur gf ass in public, if she doesn't give u a dirty slap then she must be a LovePeddler.
Re: Kanye West Is Such A Disgrace To The Music Industry by tboy1(m): 9:02pm On Sep 16, 2009
Just saw dis pic grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Is Such A Disgrace To The Music Industry by tboy1(m): 9:04pm On Sep 16, 2009
and dis . . . grin grin grin

Re: Kanye West Is Such A Disgrace To The Music Industry by bawomolo(m): 9:59pm On Sep 16, 2009
nellaluv:

@ bawomolo or whatever, u don't treat a woman like dat in public, except she's a LovePeddler dat is, an Amber is no exception, an ex-LovePeddler/stripper. It's vulgar and disrespecful. U can grab your gf ass in public, if she doesn't give u a dirty slap then she must be a LovePeddler.

you don't have the right to decide how two adults should run their relationship. maybe amber likes get getting her ass smacked once in a while.

none of our business.
Re: Kanye West Is Such A Disgrace To The Music Industry by nellaluv(f): 4:19am On Sep 17, 2009
Two adults indeed. If they were ordinary people, wat do i care. But since they are celebrities they've made their business our business. Adults dat doesn't know when to act like adults. Give me a break jare,
Re: Kanye West Is Such A Disgrace To The Music Industry by lysaa(f): 1:59pm On Sep 17, 2009
LMAO, this is getting interesting n those pics are just funny,kanye is a crack head lipsrsealed. I think the energy u guys are putting into this crap is too much abeg mellow.

DId obama call him a Jackass? shocked
Re: Kanye West Is Such A Disgrace To The Music Industry by lysaa(f): 6:06pm On Sep 17, 2009
lol thats some funny crap attracting negative talks now. . good luck Obama
Re: Kanye West Is Such A Disgrace To The Music Industry by vanitty: 7:39pm On Sep 17, 2009
Jeezz I hope they don't ever break up , look at this way he is groping the girl's butt. Very disrespectful.
Re: Kanye West Is Such A Disgrace To The Music Industry by TOYOSI20(f): 2:51am On Sep 18, 2009
Kanye's misunderstood, hes cocky amd always feels the need to heard thats all!!
Re: Kanye West Is Such A Disgrace To The Music Industry by chiogo(f): 5:29am On Sep 18, 2009
vanitty:

Jeezz I hope they don't ever break up , look at this way he is groping the girl's butt. Very disrespectful.
haha, dreams. But look at it this way: if she doesn't mind, why should you or I? I can't really explain her expression from that pic but she didn't seem offended.
happy party, won't be the party pooper. grin
Re: Kanye West Is Such A Disgrace To The Music Industry by tboy1(m): 10:24am On Sep 18, 2009
Saw this funny vid and it does make sense - kanye is simply seeking attention

[flash=350,260]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LITi7H4T72I&hl=en&fs=1&[/flash]
Re: Kanye West Is Such A Disgrace To The Music Industry by Yumi(f): 2:13pm On Sep 18, 2009
I was mortified when this happened.  Some people just have no morals or conscience.  Disgusting really.  I say we vote with our pockets and stop supporting him financially, stop buying his music.  We the public made him, we can bring him back down. Then he might learn.
Re: Kanye West Is Such A Disgrace To The Music Industry by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 18, 2009
American entertainment drama.
Re: Kanye West Is Such A Disgrace To The Music Industry by kadman(m): 12:36pm On Sep 19, 2009
Kanye West is a fucking racisit,and it's high time everyone knew it,why's he always pulling that stunt with other white new artisits ? In case you didn't know - this is this THIRD time of doing shizz like this
Imagine if this was a white guy who did it to Beyonce/Jennifer Hudson,Keri Hilson. . heads would be rolling by now ! He would have lost his recording deal,lost all endorsments e.t.c

- Having said all that,enjoy more of Kanye stupidity

Re: Kanye West Is Such A Disgrace To The Music Industry by BABE3: 5:30pm On Sep 19, 2009
lol, theres even a facebook quiz"WHEN WILL KANYE INTERUPT U", lmao
I dont know wat all these fuss about kanye is about, hES MOre popular sha coz my mumsy now know him(afta cursin him lol),
Hes jst a show stopper AKA, shawn mICHEAL,
Re: Kanye West Is Such A Disgrace To The Music Industry by Hoteph(m): 6:51am On Oct 31, 2009
Mr west is just high on drugs
Re: Kanye West Is Such A Disgrace To The Music Industry by meobizy(f): 9:23pm On Oct 01, 2018
I guess his career didn’t take a dent from the stunt. It’s funny to see it was discussed here also. Lol.
Re: Kanye West Is Such A Disgrace To The Music Industry by bluefilm: 7:46pm On May 24, 2020
meobizy:
I guess his career didn’t take a dent from the stunt. It’s funny to see it was discussed here also. Lol.

Obviously, it didn't.

Kanye is now a Billionaire.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Story Of Ike Ibeabuchi: The Dream That Never Was / Anita Isama, Paul Okoye's Fiancee, Spotted With Her Son, Andre / Davido And Efe Big Brother Naija Winner Taking Selfie Based On Logistic(pics,vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.