Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

SERAP Sues FG For Not Releasing Names Of Looters - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SERAP Sues FG For Not Releasing Names Of Looters (11547 Views)

"SARS Officials Dragged Me Naked With My Manhood, Took N30k Before Releasing Me" / ‘I Used Names Of Politicians’, Five Star Hotels To Steal’ (photo) / Names Of Kidnappers Of Margaret Emefiele, Gang Leader, Soldiers, Others (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SERAP Sues FG For Not Releasing Names Of Looters by Yourskills(m): 10:31pm On Jul 17, 2016
yes

1 Like

Re: SERAP Sues FG For Not Releasing Names Of Looters by pythonkid(m): 10:31pm On Jul 17, 2016
meanwhile , no computer on his desk ? .. na wah oh

1 Like

Re: SERAP Sues FG For Not Releasing Names Of Looters by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 17, 2016
Funny country lol
Re: SERAP Sues FG For Not Releasing Names Of Looters by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 17, 2016
hobermener:

How "educated" nigerians with supposed bachelors, masters and phd degrees could fall for an aged, illiterate, despotic, nepotistic, fanatical, certificateless scammer is still beyond me!!! Nigerians truly deserve the kind of leaders they have!! Get your voters card ready cos you must re-elect him come 2019 tongue tongue tongue

It was either him or Jonathan. Buhari is still far better

1 Like

Re: SERAP Sues FG For Not Releasing Names Of Looters by ohenhen1: 10:44pm On Jul 17, 2016
Agbgift:

Which law are you talking about? Was the president forced to make promises he can't keep?

Malicious prosecution

Innocent until proven guilty. Once the trial is over, they can announce the name.
Re: SERAP Sues FG For Not Releasing Names Of Looters by hobermener: 10:46pm On Jul 17, 2016
yourboyWill:

It was either him or Jonathan. Buhari is still far better
Hehehehe. Yeah the present state of the country testifies to that.

1 Like

Re: SERAP Sues FG For Not Releasing Names Of Looters by cardoctor(m): 10:47pm On Jul 17, 2016
mrpayne:
I'm beginning to dislike and loose faith in this man. He is being selective with his fight against corruption and his ineptitude to steer the economy in the right direction is glaring. Sigh, before the elections, he was the better of 2 options.. Naija which way??!

Me self bow

1 Like

Re: SERAP Sues FG For Not Releasing Names Of Looters by Horsesmouth: 11:24pm On Jul 17, 2016
SERAP and "suing FG" are like this:

Re: SERAP Sues FG For Not Releasing Names Of Looters by ohikoms(m): 11:46pm On Jul 17, 2016
pythonkid:
meanwhile , no computer on his desk ? .. na wah oh
Lolz

1 Like

Re: SERAP Sues FG For Not Releasing Names Of Looters by opribo(m): 12:29am On Jul 18, 2016
Names indeed, ask me what is corruption and I will show you the present APC led government. How on earth can you be shouting anti corruption yet your activities are not transparent. Tell where on earth you say you have recovered X amount yet you did not disclose from whom what if there are under posting of the amount how will the person who returned the amount know that is exactly what he paid back. Nigerians must revolt, that is why I am totally in support of SERAP action, They must not agree to be settled. This government wants to settle themselves.

This is live corruption confirmed, Buhari and his gang has something up his sleeves and we will not allow him. We demand to see the name of who returned what and the amount and where the money is coming from . That is accountability and when spending the money we equally want to see same. Afterall it is our money, Nigerias money and not APC or Buhari's money.

It is not enough to say you have recovered 70 something billion, from who or from where we dont know, Haba, we aint the Nigerians of yesterday now. Publish the names no matter who they are even if Aisha name is there publish it, and that is what is called lead

2 Likes

Re: SERAP Sues FG For Not Releasing Names Of Looters by opribo(m): 12:29am On Jul 18, 2016
Names indeed, ask me what is corruption and I will show you the present APC led government. How on earth can you be shouting anti corruption yet your activities are not transparent. Tell where on earth you say you have recovered X amount yet you did not disclose from whom what if there are under posting of the amount how will the person who returned the amount know that is exactly what he paid back. Nigerians must revolt, that is why I am totally in support of SERAP action, They must not agree to be settled. This government wants to settle themselves.

This is live corruption confirmed, Buhari and his gang has something up his sleeves and we will not allow him. We demand to see the name of who returned what and the amount and where the money is coming from . That is accountability and when spending the money we equally want to see same. Afterall it is our money, Nigerias money and not APC or Buhari's money.

It is not enough to say you have recovered 70 something billion, from who or from where we dont know, Haba, we aint the Nigerians of yesterday now. Publish the names no matter who they are even if Aisha name is there publish it, and that is what is called leadership.

1 Like

Re: SERAP Sues FG For Not Releasing Names Of Looters by toluxa1(m): 12:30am On Jul 18, 2016
Checked86:
Nigeria is broke while your family held a dinner for your children for mere graduation. When I graduated, I doubt if I even knew let alone holding a dinner.

Ah! You didn't even know when you graduated? shocked
Re: SERAP Sues FG For Not Releasing Names Of Looters by Nobody: 12:35am On Jul 18, 2016
Omenka

1 Like

Re: SERAP Sues FG For Not Releasing Names Of Looters by ndcide(m): 12:53am On Jul 18, 2016
Abegggyyy.... If there were no "question mark" in the whole thing, The names would have been everywhere.

Look, Okupe was invited to EFCC. he went there, talked with them, released a confidential information about his health.... Before morning, Punch had already reported about the confidential details with exaggerated figures everywhere. Was it not the government that released it?

Okay Fayose's account was frozen. without a court order. . They went to the media to twist the narrative . We all know that if they had a court order, it would have been everywhere in the media the very first day.

Runs don enter the "recovered loot" or there are lot's of exaggerations and outright falsehood in the whole thing. if not,..haa..we know how this government operate.
Re: SERAP Sues FG For Not Releasing Names Of Looters by tit(f): 2:27am On Jul 18, 2016
Buhari,
please relase the name of looter!

1 Like

Re: SERAP Sues FG For Not Releasing Names Of Looters by Jilo83(m): 4:25am On Jul 18, 2016
I think the excuse they gave was that, they want them to cooperate in returning the looted fund
Re: SERAP Sues FG For Not Releasing Names Of Looters by cardoctor(m): 4:33am On Jul 18, 2016
I hear
Re: SERAP Sues FG For Not Releasing Names Of Looters by olacollinz(m): 4:33am On Jul 18, 2016
3gbosa for SERAP
Re: SERAP Sues FG For Not Releasing Names Of Looters by dovetark: 6:37am On Jul 18, 2016
How come Sahara reporters have not brought out the list? hoping on them.

1 Like

Re: SERAP Sues FG For Not Releasing Names Of Looters by experimentist: 6:53am On Jul 18, 2016
Emmaoga:
this government is just a full time disappointment to me, myself and I..
Ok, not us. We're cool with this government. #TeamZombie

1 Like

Re: SERAP Sues FG For Not Releasing Names Of Looters by AlanSugar(m): 6:58am On Jul 18, 2016
virginboy1:
This statement Buhari made "I AM FOR NOBODY BUT FOR EVERYBODY" was a scam.

It is such a pity many of us believed him then.

Yeah, just like the shoeless story we all swallowed hook, line and sinker. Naija which way? I have nothing further.
Re: SERAP Sues FG For Not Releasing Names Of Looters by AlanSugar(m): 7:01am On Jul 18, 2016
Checked86:
What is all this sef? Make people leave this government to fail on its own. Does FG care about sh*t? I doubt. The most insensitive govt of all time. Buhari will give Abacha the run for his money because he want to do the looting alone and on low key, projecting himself as a Northern saint. Nigeria is broke while your family held a dinner for your children for mere graduation. When I graduated, I doubt if I even knew let alone holding a dinner.

And when did all the fingers become equal? I have nothing further!
Re: SERAP Sues FG For Not Releasing Names Of Looters by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 7:36am On Jul 18, 2016
virginboy1:
This statement Buhari made "I AM FOR NOBODY BUT FOR EVERYBODY" was a scam.

It is such a pity many of us believed him then.

I will rather be scammed by buhari than be ruled by a ogogoro addict that hands over the key to our treasury to every tom dick and harry.
Re: SERAP Sues FG For Not Releasing Names Of Looters by sarutobie(m): 9:08am On Jul 18, 2016
hobermener:

How "educated" nigerians with supposed bachelors, masters and phd degrees could fall for an aged, illiterate, despotic, nepotistic, fanatical, certificateless scammer is still beyond me!!! Nigerians truly deserve the kind of leaders they have!! Get your voters card ready cos you must re-elect him come 2019 tongue tongue tongue
no mind them....a man that has not improved himself for over 30 years since he left power (even obasanjo went back to school)...a man that has no philanthropic record even in his hometown...a man that has not supported any government in power....you only get to hear about him when it is election time...and "educated" nigerians, including
SANS and doctors fell for it...now they are grinding their teeth in pain and regret...tomorrow they will fall for another well orchestrated scam..that is the continual fate of a people who have sworn never to learn from their past..

1 Like

Re: SERAP Sues FG For Not Releasing Names Of Looters by sarutobie(m): 9:11am On Jul 18, 2016
angels09:
Omenka
I beg you...please don't desecrate this thread with that vile moniker...you make the bearer feel more important than it really is.....
Re: SERAP Sues FG For Not Releasing Names Of Looters by OlafenwaMoses(m): 9:41am On Jul 18, 2016
Goodays:
Watching in 3D as it unfold....
I am watching in IMAX!
Re: SERAP Sues FG For Not Releasing Names Of Looters by ehijoe(m): 9:48am On Jul 18, 2016
Are we just realising it? What else would u expect from a party who's foundation is built on lies. The Presidential lies have always been fine-tune by Lai Mohammed. We will keep talking let God arrest Buhari.
Re: SERAP Sues FG For Not Releasing Names Of Looters by mrpayne(m): 7:14pm On Jul 19, 2016
hobermener:

He was the better of 2 flawed options.. Re-elect fire.. Quite frankly there's no hope for a nobody who is really capable of leading our nation right.. No faith in the electoral process.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ogun Police Arrests Nine Members Of Kidnap Syndicate / Man Beheaded In Ebonyi-Benue Boundary Dispute / Boko Haram slaughter 7 In Wulari, Maiduguri - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.