Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

Innonso Cars And Tokunbo - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innonso Cars And Tokunbo (1100 Views)

Spot The Difference Between These Chinese Copycat Cars And Their Original Models / Photos Of Cars And Jets With Matching Colors: They Are Just Too Cute / The Real Difference Between Police Cars And Regular Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Innonso Cars And Tokunbo by thehappyman(m): 6:53pm On Jul 17, 2016
Please has anybody test drive the made in Nigeria innonso cars? Will you advice I get the new one for 1.5million Made in Nigeria unbind car or get a tokunbo car for 1.2million?
Re: Innonso Cars And Tokunbo by amtaken(f): 7:09pm On Jul 17, 2016
I would go for IVM.

It has been proven to be strong and durable.

The tokumbo might have been involved in an accident.
Re: Innonso Cars And Tokunbo by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:24pm On Jul 17, 2016
What car goes For 1.5m brand new?

Pics please

2 Likes

Re: Innonso Cars And Tokunbo by colossus2: 7:27pm On Jul 17, 2016
You can only get a brand new innoson at such amount if it's a keke napep.

1 Like

Re: Innonso Cars And Tokunbo by thehappyman(m): 7:55pm On Jul 17, 2016
No it's not keke. The brand coming out in August is 1.5million. With 2million you get a classic one. Infact you can visit Sterling bank and drive one out with just paying down payment. They need to spend more money on awerness. Price ranges from 1.2million to 3.5million I stumbled on it while trying to get an accident car from US . Am proud to get one if it's truly amazing and durable.

Re: Innonso Cars And Tokunbo by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:53pm On Jul 17, 2016
A complete car at 1.5m, it will be a terrible experience.
Re: Innonso Cars And Tokunbo by thehappyman(m): 9:22pm On Jul 17, 2016
GAZZUZZ:
A complete car at 1.5m, it will be a terrible experience.
guy let start using made in Nigeria. Let analysis it. That car sold at 1.5million goes for around 3million by Toyota. When you pay you paying for the brand name, you will also pay over $1000 ffor shipping, handling and custom duty. The total of the two would be around $3000. Let assume the profit margin is $1000 we are looking at $4000 the total cost added to a $12,000 car will be between $4,000 and $5,000. Don't forget Labour cost is cheaper in Nigeria. With time there prices too will go up. Am just analysising to you it can work, let help promote ours too.

3 Likes

Re: Innonso Cars And Tokunbo by diportivo: 9:38pm On Jul 17, 2016
thehappyman:
guy let start using made in Nigeria. Let analysis it. That car sold at 1.5million goes for around 3million by Toyota. When you pay you paying for the brand name, you will also pay over $1000 ffor shipping, handling and custom duty. The total of the two would be around $3000. Let assume the profit margin is $1000 we are looking at $4000 the total cost added to a $12,000 car will be between $4,000 and $5,000. Don't forget Labour cost is cheaper in Nigeria. With time there prices too will go up. Am just analysising to you it can work, let help promote ours too.

Firstly,which new Toyota car goes for 3m?

Secondly, with this write up there's no need creating this topic.cos obviously u av ur mind set at buying made in Nigeria already....in that stead,I wish u luck bro

Note that ppl buy certain cars for different reasons.power,luxury,track record etc

There's nothing as more sensible as buying anything u want to buy new,but I personally will not buy a new car dat has 2 airbags,when there's a toks that's more luxurious and has probably 16 airbags

Good luck in ur quest bro

We go wash am oo
Re: Innonso Cars And Tokunbo by thehappyman(m): 10:51pm On Jul 17, 2016
Yeah that is the major reason am here to see reasons not to buy cos I really hope to encourage them. I drive a car at the moment am not having issues with it. So you saying its not up to standard? And it's a big risk to try it?
diportivo:

Firstly,which new Toyota car goes for 3m?

Secondly, with this write up there's no need creating this topic.cos obviously u av ur mind set at buying made in Nigeria already....in that stead,I wish u luck bro

Note that ppl buy certain cars for different reasons.power,luxury,track record etc

There's nothing as more sensible as buying anything u want to buy new,but I personally will not buy a new car dat has 2 airbags,when there's a toks that's more luxurious and has probably 16 airbags

Good luck in ur quest bro

We go wash am oo
Re: Innonso Cars And Tokunbo by 123CarZ(m): 12:00pm On Jul 18, 2016
Nice one op. Kindly update us with the car pictur in question. I ve actually seen some recent ivm suvs nd 4*4 trucks, they look good both interior nd exterior, tho i don't know about the performance. But if those 3million naira China made Ugama hiace buses being use by peace mass could perform, then ivm should too.
Re: Innonso Cars And Tokunbo by NL1960: 2:04pm On Jul 18, 2016
thehappyman:

Please post more information. People think because of the price, it is not reliable. They are forgetting that custom duties, exchange rate, clearing, bribery etc are out of the equation. Just imagine the savings on clearing and custom duties alone. Iam sure when Dangote refinery starts and fuel comes down to something like N100, they will also say it is fake and unreliable fuel. Cars manufactured in India are very cheap because of cheap labour and constant power supply in the industrial estates.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Don't Know How To Drive, Don't Be In A Hurry / Dubai Launches Self-flying Taxis, World’s First / My Corolla Sport ‘04 Won’t Start Until I Press The Accelerator To Pump Fuel Into

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.