Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,676 members, 7,865,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 01:19 AM

Life's Lesson - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Life's Lesson (361 Views)

English Grammar Lesson / English Grammar Lesson / Tales Of A Private Lesson Teacher By Onihaxy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Life's Lesson by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 17, 2016
LIFE LESSON 1.
In life, I've learnt that the best position of people to talk about you, are people who know u. People who know more than your first name, people who have shared some things with you, people who have had experiences with u. People who have spent sometimes with you. People who have been with you in smooth and rough time. Such a person will be able to give u a genuine information. Not someone who barely knows u or someone who you've never had an encounter with. You bound to be misled. It is actually foolish to talk about someone who barely even knows you. Someone who will not probably recognise u on the way. How did you arrive at a conclusion? What's the basis used? Is it a case of hear say or just by mere outlook? What's even the reason for such, do you derive joy by spoiling someone's name and happiness?

If you indulge in such I will advice you to desist from it. Get to know someone before coming to a conclusion. Nobody is perfect, likewise nobody is really evil. We all have that good in us, see the good and try to correct the wrong. Ronaldo probably has pride issues, but he is the most charitable sportsman as at 2015. Pride is one of his flaw, charity is one of his strength. But people talk more of his pride. That's foolishness.

For those who choose to continue trying to prove a pointless point thereby hurting others by passing information that are not true, I pray God have mercy on your soul. #lifelessons

(1) (Reply)

Am An Upcoming Poet. Read My Story..a HIT or a HISS? / Career Or Home: Which Should A Woman Choose? / Roleplaying Game Set In A Fantasy West Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.