Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Shipping Agents - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Shipping Agents (505 Views)

I Need Info On China Shipping Agents And Their Charge Per Kg / Shipping Agents In Nigeria / Chinese Shipping Agents... I Need You Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shipping Agents by ikennadi: 7:28pm On Jul 17, 2016
Are there any Nigerian shipping Agents in Canada on this forum?
Re: Shipping Agents by Zdoh(m): 9:21pm On Jul 17, 2016
Incase no one or company...you can still contact freight forward in Canada online and they will be glad to work with you.
Re: Shipping Agents by Zdoh(m): 9:21pm On Jul 17, 2016
Incase no one or company...you can still contact freight forward in Canada online and they will be glad to work with you.You can contact if need more info

1 Like

Re: Shipping Agents by Zdoh(m): 9:23pm On Jul 17, 2016
Incase no one or company...you can still contact freight forward in Canada online and they will be glad to work with you.You can contact me if need more info

1 Like

Re: Shipping Agents by Zdoh(m): 9:24pm On Jul 17, 2016
Incase no one or company...you can still contact freight forward in Canada online and they will be glad to work with you.You can contact me if need more info @signature.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Can #5 Buy In Nigeria Today / Two Celebrity Instagram For Sale (HOT OFFER) - Sold!!! / Need A Content.ad Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.