Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,618 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Buhari: Nigerians Still Love Me Much - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Nigerians Still Love Me Much (661 Views)

El-Rufai Mocks Anti-Buhari Nigerians With Music Video / Buhari: Nigerians Are Suspicious, Open Up Now – Doctors Tell Presidency / Man Wants Buhari, Nigerians Dead Over Fuel Scarcity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari: Nigerians Still Love Me Much by edunwablog: 8:29pm On Jul 17, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari has reacted to reports from a recent survey which showed that his approval ratings have fallen.
A national survey by the Centre for Democracy and Development (CDD), entitled The Buharimeter Report, had said: “We can also infer that there are still gaps between campaign promises, public expectations, government policies and actions. These need to be aligned properly going forward.“Attempts sometimes by the President’s party to disown certain promises made during the elections will not serve the government well.What is required is to focus on
Read more at http://www.akelicious.com/2016/07/buhari-nigerians-still-love-me-much.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Still Love Me Much by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 17, 2016
Who dey deceive this old idîot?

Worst president Nigeria ever had.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Still Love Me Much by chimoskyg(m): 8:34pm On Jul 17, 2016
Who like who

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Still Love Me Much by DONMAYOR19(m): 8:37pm On Jul 17, 2016
Thunder fire you there. id1ot

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Still Love Me Much by Pidggin(f): 8:45pm On Jul 17, 2016
angry Adesina don deceive you finish bi dat

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Still Love Me Much by ajebuter(f): 8:50pm On Jul 17, 2016
Why won't we love you?
Petrol is N145
Dollar is N367
Gas is N4000
Kerosene is N250
lnflation: high
Economy: bleeding and heading for recession
Corruption: constant
Loss of jobs: excellent
infrastructure: rotting
Nepotism: A1
Northernization and islamization: ongoing
Unchecked and uncontrolled murdering Fulani: 100%
Unemployment: soaring higher than R-kelly
Said Baba: why won't we love you?
Abeg. we love you pa!

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Still Love Me Much by greatgod2012(f): 9:03pm On Jul 17, 2016
Mr President sir, let me tell you the truth. Nigerians really loved you during those pre-election period, but after the election, when they started seeing how snail is even faster than you in implementing so many things that needed to be implemented, they started reducing the love they once had for you.

And some don't even reduce, they outrightly withdrew their love towards you, not because they wanted to, but they just have to, these include.....

~Those who lost their jobs.

~Those who had absolute trust in you that once you're elected, they're going to be gainfully employed, but are rather disappointed.

~ The businessmen, who were once favoured by the economy policies of the country but have been frustrated out of business, because of factors like continuous total blackout that is now experienced, increased price of raw materials, higher exchange rate of naira to dollar, increase in the price of fuel that is used to run the machineries in factories, and so on.

~Graduates that have no hope of being employed in this present administration.

~Parents who have to pay double the amount they use to pay on their children because of increase in school fees and other educational materials.

~Civil servants who expected that since everything has increase in price, their income too should increase, but are disappointed and silenced.

~Those paying for exorbitant price of cooking gas and kerosene.

~ Some regions in the country.

Sir, if you look at the numbers of those who have withdrawn their love for you, then, you'll agree with me that they're quite in number.

But you can still regain their love if you can start putting things in the right perspective and everyone is enjoying again, I trust Nigerians, they will start chanting Sai baba, Sai Buhari again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Still Love Me Much by danelson007(m): 9:11pm On Jul 17, 2016
See wetin too much brukutu dey do this man. Oga no just come east oh.we go use you do cabin biscuit. Nonesence.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Still Love Me Much by McJane(f): 9:28pm On Jul 17, 2016
Lol u were loved b4 not now!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Still Love Me Much by Yourskills(m): 9:37pm On Jul 17, 2016
YES BOSS
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Still Love Me Much by greatgod2012(f): 8:04pm On Jul 18, 2016
McJane:
Lol u were loved b4 not now!

You mean the title should have been ......

"Nigerians loved me then"
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Still Love Me Much by greatgod2012(f): 8:14pm On Jul 18, 2016
There is a very ridiculous post here on a certain thread, where people preferred STONE to Buhari.

That post really made me sad, how can someone who was massively loved before the election could be so much rejected.

How I wish the President or one of his aids could see that post and see what PMB and APC in general has been relegated to.

It is a pity.

With such online reaction, I doubt if he won't be stoned if seen face to face in places like Lagos, Phc, etc.

Once again, it's a pity.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Still Love Me Much by greatgod2012(f): 8:22am On Jul 19, 2016
@lalasticlala, PMB believes he's still very much loved by Nigerians, let's hear other people's view on this. Let it serve as something like survey.

FP, please.

(1) (Reply)

Fr. Chiedozie Chilaka's Miracle Of Bringing A Dead Man To Life Is Fake. / Nigeria Army Gives Balanced Score Card On Bokoharam / Former Minister And Son Lose 4 Houses To Efcc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.