Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,708 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Two Homosexuals Escape Lynching In Enugu (photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Homosexuals Escape Lynching In Enugu (photo) (46715 Views)

Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) / Young Men Who Specialize In Raping Women At Night Vigils Arrested In Enugu.Photo / Gunmen Shoot Herbalist In Nsukka, Enugu (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Homosexuals Escape Lynching In Enugu (photo) by Crixina(f): 6:11pm On Jul 18, 2016
nonjebose:
Your view holds no water in the context of this news. Separately, these guys threatened to molest their roommates. One of the boys ran out to escape being molested. In addition, those other vices you mentioned are as ciminalzed as homosexualism according to the law. People go to jail for as "minor" a crime as stealing foodstuff.
well, if these two guys tried to molest their roommates, i agree that's a crime, cos that would have been rape.
but what is the crime in two consenting adults agreeing to do it?
Re: Two Homosexuals Escape Lynching In Enugu (photo) by ahahnow: 6:18pm On Jul 18, 2016
so male anus is sweet?
Re: Two Homosexuals Escape Lynching In Enugu (photo) by SaffronSpice: 6:48pm On Jul 18, 2016
I think these guys should be in rehab and not in a police station;this irrational fear of homos3xuals will not help the country.
Re: Two Homosexuals Escape Lynching In Enugu (photo) by nonjebose(m): 7:03pm On Jul 18, 2016
Crixina:
well, if these two guys tried to molest their roommates, i agree that's a crime, cos that would have been rape.
but what is the crime in two consenting adults agreeing to do it?
Aside the religious angle to it, the crime in it can be likened to two adults fighting in the open or on the street thereby constituting public nuisance. There are many persons engaging in homosexual acts secretly who may not be arrested, just as fighting indoors may not attract any punishment. The govt and by extension the society frowns at the impact such act could have on the values and norms found acceptable to a majority

1 Like

Re: Two Homosexuals Escape Lynching In Enugu (photo) by yyeanqah(m): 7:08pm On Jul 18, 2016
stupid
Re: Two Homosexuals Escape Lynching In Enugu (photo) by Ogunleti01: 7:21pm On Jul 18, 2016
Towncrier247:

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/07/two-alleged-homosexuals-escape-jungle.html#more
My own BANANA is for that luckiest woman o and she go chop am belle full. Not all these Mr Mungo Park wey wan turn d world upside down
Re: Two Homosexuals Escape Lynching In Enugu (photo) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 18, 2016
Re: Two Homosexuals Escape Lynching In Enugu (photo) by mohciz69(m): 7:59pm On Jul 18, 2016
With all the problems wey dey Naija na man ass go come dey turn Una on...nawa o
Re: Two Homosexuals Escape Lynching In Enugu (photo) by Crixina(f): 8:40pm On Jul 18, 2016
nonjebose:
Aside the religious angle to it, the crime in it can be likened to two adults fighting in the open or on the street thereby constituting public nuisance. There are many persons engaging in homosexual acts secretly who may not be arrested, just as fighting indoors may not attract any punishment. The govt and by extension the society frowns at the impact such act could have on the values and norms found acceptable to a majority
i can agree with you on the public nuisance cos it's no different from a man and a woman hitting it in public, but i see no crime in the act itself especially between two consenting adults.

1 Like

Re: Two Homosexuals Escape Lynching In Enugu (photo) by REDDEVILS1(m): 11:49pm On Jul 18, 2016
geraldmartins:
upon d cheap oloshos wey full otigba junction na man ass una want.
wish they will b chemically castrated.

my Broda Otigba fit cost for them they for go One Nigeria am certain e no pass N500
Re: Two Homosexuals Escape Lynching In Enugu (photo) by Tobenanaa(m): 12:49am On Jul 19, 2016
Ugly bastards
Re: Two Homosexuals Escape Lynching In Enugu (photo) by Busayorafael(m): 1:44am On Jul 19, 2016
*Sighs*
Misplaced priority is your problem, Nigerians.
I'm still trying to understand how another man's sexual orientation will affect you. Instead of facing your politicians that are stealing your money, you're fighting gays.

I think, in a way, Africans are black monkeys. Racists are right.

2 Likes

Re: Two Homosexuals Escape Lynching In Enugu (photo) by Monlo(m): 7:54am On Jul 19, 2016
And the Name Checkers Association will be here soon.
Re: Two Homosexuals Escape Lynching In Enugu (photo) by nonjebose(m): 8:59am On Jul 19, 2016
Crixina:
i can agree with you on the public nuisance cos it's no different from a man and a woman hitting it in public, but i see no crime in the act itself especially between two consenting adults.
Well........
Re: Two Homosexuals Escape Lynching In Enugu (photo) by luluosas(m): 9:12am On Jul 19, 2016
I pray they will repent and turn their lives to Jesus Christ. They would have been testifying of their horrible state in hell now.
Re: Two Homosexuals Escape Lynching In Enugu (photo) by ninodaniel(m): 10:03am On Jul 19, 2016
Crixina:
i'm not gay, i mean i enjoy the big D too much to replace it with some hole, but i won't subscribe either to the kind of homophobia going on in this country, for God sake why lynch a fellow human being for choosing his sexuality, what then will you do to rapists, pedophiles arm robbers murderers, nigerian politicians... who hurt other people by their choice of lifestyle?
dey hurt other ppl with their lifestyle too, mind u both of them were caught for trying to sleep with oda guys dt r not even gays (from d story dey said he tried to fvck a Barrow pusher and d said guy ran away meaning its against d boys consent) d tin is dt dis gays don't even want to sleep with dia fellow gays again rather dey go for innocent boys,their mission is to turn everyone into a homosexual. so my friend dey r d first ppl dt hurt ppl with their lifestyle. tnks
Re: Two Homosexuals Escape Lynching In Enugu (photo) by Crixina(f): 10:21am On Jul 19, 2016
ninodaniel:
dey hurt other ppl with their lifestyle too, mind u both of them were caught for trying to sleep with oda guys dt r not even gays (from d story dey said he tried to fvck a Barrow pusher and d said guy ran away meaning its against d boys consent) d tin is dt dis gays don't even want to sleep with dia fellow gays again rather dey go for innocent boys,their mission is to turn everyone into a homosexual. so my friend dey r d first ppl dt hurt ppl with their lifestyle. tnks
yeah that's a crime which i already said it's wrong in one of my comments on this thread, but the only reason people really have a problem with this is cos they are gays, else how is it different from when a guy tries to rape a girl, besides, i'm still saying that if they were trying to molest someone else, they should face the full wrath of the law and not be lynched by a mob that may probably consist of worst criminals.
Re: Two Homosexuals Escape Lynching In Enugu (photo) by Codes151(m): 12:40pm On Jul 19, 2016
They look possessed by a spirit!
Re: Two Homosexuals Escape Lynching In Enugu (photo) by dahme147(m): 5:04pm On Jul 19, 2016
hahaha...na wa o..imagine
ThePeacemaker:
[size=16pt]As this economy con hard pass rock now.

Na another man yansh dey give una JOY grin[/size]
Re: Two Homosexuals Escape Lynching In Enugu (photo) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 19, 2016
[quote author=femiakinbully post=47665591]Pls which of them is 22 .... abi na stage age ?
Lol
Re: Two Homosexuals Escape Lynching In Enugu (photo) by Epatty(f): 2:24pm On Jul 20, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

The type you give MouthAction every night tongue
Fool... Olosho
Re: Two Homosexuals Escape Lynching In Enugu (photo) by UndisputedBosom(m): 2:37pm On Jul 20, 2016
Epatty:
Fool... Olosho

U asked 4 dy type which i kindly told u and now u're throwin spit...like say u no dy give M.A to dat guy tongue
Re: Two Homosexuals Escape Lynching In Enugu (photo) by Epatty(f): 11:03pm On Jul 20, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

U asked 4 dy type which i kindly told u and now u're throwin spit...like say u no dy give M.A to dat guy tongue
go jor
Re: Two Homosexuals Escape Lynching In Enugu (photo) by UndisputedBosom(m): 11:06pm On Jul 20, 2016
Epatty:
go jor

Cum joor
Re: Two Homosexuals Escape Lynching In Enugu (photo) by Epatty(f): 11:29am On Jul 21, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Cum joor
lol
Re: Two Homosexuals Escape Lynching In Enugu (photo) by mackhunter77: 6:19pm On Jul 21, 2016
AccessME:
just what I was arguing with my friend that the Igbo's are more of homosexuals than the Hausa but he refused to agree with me but thank God I am been vindicated

In this Buhatitic time, u and ur friend can't discuss anything better than the Nigerian tribe with more homosexuals?
Biko make una begin do each other since nothing better preoccupies your mind
Re: Two Homosexuals Escape Lynching In Enugu (photo) by UndisputedBosom(m): 10:05pm On Jul 21, 2016
Epatty:
lol

How u doin, E-Party wink
Re: Two Homosexuals Escape Lynching In Enugu (photo) by Epatty(f): 3:35am On Jul 22, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

How u doin, E-Party wink
Am ok. Good morning and how was your night?
Re: Two Homosexuals Escape Lynching In Enugu (photo) by UndisputedBosom(m): 6:35am On Jul 22, 2016
Epatty:
Am ok. Good morning and how was your night?

Morning sweetheart, my night was great and yours?
Re: Two Homosexuals Escape Lynching In Enugu (photo) by Epatty(f): 8:34pm On Jul 22, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Morning sweetheart, my night was great and yours?
bitterheart
Re: Two Homosexuals Escape Lynching In Enugu (photo) by UndisputedBosom(m): 9:07pm On Jul 22, 2016
Epatty:
bitterheart

Hmmmm...honey, why bitterheart
Re: Two Homosexuals Escape Lynching In Enugu (photo) by Epatty(f): 9:39pm On Jul 23, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Hmmmm...honey, why bitterheart
lets tok through mail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See How Two Guys Scammed Shop Owner After Buying Phone Of N110K. Photos / Islamic Cleric Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Man Arrested After Girl Was Gang Raped To Death In Italy. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.