Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Folorunsho Alakija's Husband And Sons At Her Birthday Party - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Folorunsho Alakija's Husband And Sons At Her Birthday Party (50072 Views)

Oprah Winfrey Beats Folorunsho Alakija To Be Richest Black Woman On The Planet / Photo Of Naza, Folorunsho Alakija‘s Daughter-in-law / Folorunsho Alakija 40th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Folorunsho Alakija's Husband And Sons At Her Birthday Party by Thefashionguru: 8:50pm On Jul 17, 2016
Nigeria's richest woman/the second richest woman in Africa/billionaire oil magnate,/fashion designer, Folorunsho Alakija, celebrated her 65th birthday with a lavish party on the 15th of July, 2016 at the Ballroom, Lagos Oriental Hotel, Lekki Road, Victoria Island, Lagos.

Her husband, Modupe Alakija, her 4 sons, Lagos State's First Lady, Mrs Ambode, Senate president's wife, Toyin Saraki, and a host of others were also there to celebrate with her.

http://fashionpheeva.com/nigerias-richest-woman-folorunsho-alakija-celebrates-her-65th-birthday-with-her-4-sons-and-husband/

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Folorunsho Alakija's Husband And Sons At Her Birthday Party by HungerBAD: 8:50pm On Jul 17, 2016
4 sons?

2 Likes

Re: Folorunsho Alakija's Husband And Sons At Her Birthday Party by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 17, 2016
Her make-up artist should take it easy.

39 Likes

Re: Folorunsho Alakija's Husband And Sons At Her Birthday Party by chiangyokay: 8:59pm On Jul 17, 2016
see make up lol...
Re: Folorunsho Alakija's Husband And Sons At Her Birthday Party by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 17, 2016
mordtonia:
Her make-up artist should take it easy.
Jealousy.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Folorunsho Alakija's Husband And Sons At Her Birthday Party by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 17, 2016
Beautiful woman. She's still looking fresh and strong despite her age.

5 Likes

Re: Folorunsho Alakija's Husband And Sons At Her Birthday Party by cruzita(f): 9:57pm On Jul 17, 2016
so young at 65

money been doing a good job since 1300BC

10 Likes

Re: Folorunsho Alakija's Husband And Sons At Her Birthday Party by buharisbae(f): 10:02pm On Jul 17, 2016
cruzita:
so young at 65

money been doing a good job since 1300BC

tell urself the truth she is looking beautiful

NOT YOUNG!!! angry

11 Likes

Re: Folorunsho Alakija's Husband And Sons At Her Birthday Party by MDsambo: 10:35pm On Jul 17, 2016
invisible 4 Sons
Re: Folorunsho Alakija's Husband And Sons At Her Birthday Party by Yourskills(m): 11:00pm On Jul 17, 2016
wow
Re: Folorunsho Alakija's Husband And Sons At Her Birthday Party by Ugoeze2016: 11:15pm On Jul 17, 2016
Maxineng:

Linda is a Lady and the richest youngest person in Nigeria. Rich pass seun

Okay noted. Rich pass Seun, are you their account manager? I hear you

22 Likes

Re: Folorunsho Alakija's Husband And Sons At Her Birthday Party by jericco1(m): 11:56pm On Jul 17, 2016
she's a very simple woman.
Re: Folorunsho Alakija's Husband And Sons At Her Birthday Party by PissedOffWeed(m): 6:03am On Jul 18, 2016
Maxineng:

Linda is a Lady and the richest youngest person in Nigeria. Rich pass seun
2baba don die?
Obi mikel nah Russian?
Wizkid nah American?
Abeg MI Abaga nah Grandpa?
Sey person use almost her last Card buy house no mean Sey nah she be youngest richest blah blah blah whatever you called her!

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Folorunsho Alakija's Husband And Sons At Her Birthday Party by nuelzy: 7:42am On Jul 18, 2016
wow....rich woman

bt den she is a bleach queen

5 Likes

Re: Folorunsho Alakija's Husband And Sons At Her Birthday Party by skomonto: 10:15am On Jul 18, 2016
cute
Re: Folorunsho Alakija's Husband And Sons At Her Birthday Party by Kenneth205(m): 10:15am On Jul 18, 2016
Sweet! I tap from her wealth!
Re: Folorunsho Alakija's Husband And Sons At Her Birthday Party by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 18, 2016
Foluso Alakija is a perfect example for today's wayward girls and celebrities who are more obsessed with selfies, makeups, hairstyles, nudity, Instagram than intellectual and business phenomena.

I think Tiwa Savage, Funke Akindele and ilks should learn from her that you could be a billionaire(Africa richest woman) and still maintain a good marital life.

5 Likes

Re: Folorunsho Alakija's Husband And Sons At Her Birthday Party by veekid(m): 10:16am On Jul 18, 2016
All I see here is money
Re: Folorunsho Alakija's Husband And Sons At Her Birthday Party by dovetark: 10:16am On Jul 18, 2016
Really I am tired of celebrity news in this country!!! Make a tread about celebration and all of us including me will rush to read it and it makes front page!!! ( well I blame joblessness at some point) What substance do I gain from it other than see the luxury life of the rich, in a country where there's so much poverty and depression? Will it put food in my tummy, will it make me get a job? Will it solve the environmental degradation occurring daily, that has an impact on our health but because we have greater problems, we do not even pay attention to that! Will it cure this malady that has infested our beloved country? When are we going to be able to sit and effectively proffer solutions to the problems we face? I atteneded the third best university as at 2013 as released by the NUC; I stood to receive lectures, at some point. As science students we ought to engage in a lot of practical, laboratory and research work!!! But either we didn't have equipments or reagents were unavailable... Truth be told, that can't hinder me, but whether we like it or not, when the foundation is shaky, the building cannot stand. That I can see through the situation, doesn't mean a whole lot of other people can! E go better, when? We've been shortchanged, not necessarily by any political party, but all our leaders who have had the opportunity to make things happen, to make things better, but decided to turn a blind eye...

Someone may call me a hater, but that's far from it, how many of us are truly happy with the state we are in? I'll stop writing and say no more, I think I have derailed the thread enough. Congratulations ma.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Folorunsho Alakija's Husband And Sons At Her Birthday Party by Proffdada: 10:16am On Jul 18, 2016
There are richer women but their hand no clean undecided

2 Likes

Re: Folorunsho Alakija's Husband And Sons At Her Birthday Party by 9jacodedgist(m): 10:17am On Jul 18, 2016
hmm
Re: Folorunsho Alakija's Husband And Sons At Her Birthday Party by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 18, 2016
If this woman fit just be my sugarmummy,i no dey eat asss oh but i go learn.

1 Like

Re: Folorunsho Alakija's Husband And Sons At Her Birthday Party by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 18, 2016
My sisters c y u should not bleach. Look at her hands in d 1st pic. Look at how she use style cover it in d
2nd pic. She probably wished she never bleached

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Folorunsho Alakija's Husband And Sons At Her Birthday Party by pepigeorge(m): 10:18am On Jul 18, 2016
HungerBAD:
4 sons?

The man better go check the DNA of those sons...3 of them resemble IBB

7 Likes 1 Share

Soon very soon I'll get there !!!
Re: Folorunsho Alakija's Husband And Sons At Her Birthday Party by Saheed9: 10:19am On Jul 18, 2016
I'm i the only one noticing those hands

1 Like

Re: Folorunsho Alakija's Husband And Sons At Her Birthday Party by Sijo01(f): 10:19am On Jul 18, 2016
No daughter in law? Where did that grand daughter migrate from lipsrsealed I sense baby mama's things embarassed
Happy birthday to the billionaire.

1 Like

Re: Folorunsho Alakija's Husband And Sons At Her Birthday Party by SlimBrawnie(f): 10:20am On Jul 18, 2016
Role model.... Though I'd maintain my trillion dollar complexion.

7 Likes

Re: Folorunsho Alakija's Husband And Sons At Her Birthday Party by biodunptml(m): 10:21am On Jul 18, 2016
wonderful

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Apologises For Asking Bank Account Holders To Re-Register / Bags Of Shredded Old Naira Notes Allegedly Dumped By CBN (Video) / Queues at CBN offices (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.