Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,924 members, 7,835,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Folorunsho Alakija's Husband And Sons At Her Birthday Party - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Folorunsho Alakija's Husband And Sons At Her Birthday Party (50132 Views)

Oprah Winfrey Beats Folorunsho Alakija To Be Richest Black Woman On The Planet / Photo Of Naza, Folorunsho Alakija‘s Daughter-in-law / Folorunsho Alakija 40th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Folorunsho Alakija's Husband And Sons At Her Birthday Party by kiyosaki1(m): 11:36am On Jul 18, 2016
Bolustic:
Foluso Alakija is a perfect example for today's wayward girls and celebrities who are more obsessed with selfies, makeups, hairstyles, nudity, Instagram than intellectual and business phenomena.

I think Tiwa Savage, Funke Akindele and ilks should learn from her that you could be a billionaire(Africa richest woman) and still maintain a good marital life.
Is her husband a molester,weigh issues before you make senseless comment

1 Like

Re: Folorunsho Alakija's Husband And Sons At Her Birthday Party by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 11:36am On Jul 18, 2016
she is able to manage wealth,marriage life and family. Kudos to her

1 Like

Re: Folorunsho Alakija's Husband And Sons At Her Birthday Party by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 18, 2016
lovelygurl:

Dude if it were a man too, I will still say the same. I am totally against bleaching. And this is not hating .
So warning people by telling them the risks of bleaching is hating.
So encouraging people to embrace their natural skin tone is hating .
So motivating young people that there is no shade in beauty is hating.
If it's not today people started bleaching does that mean we should encourage it.
Don't u know it can cause skin cancer and so many diseases.
Or don't u know a bleaching cream goes deeper to the skin to stop melanin production and also damage other cells.

So warning people to not kill themselves in the name of beauty is hating

Aber get lost johr!
Mumu , see her mouth like waning her.. she's Will probably be older then your mother ... I think it's her choice to bleach .. and you should respect that ... Hater go get a life .. she's a billionaire and she doesn't even know if you exist ... your dull brain is telling you to warn her on nairaland , bcus your dull brain thinks she use nairaland.. you just don't have a point.. If u feed on hate, you become empty .. that's my warning for u .. have a nice day ..

1 Like

Re: Folorunsho Alakija's Husband And Sons At Her Birthday Party by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 18, 2016
Lexxyfund:
Mumu , see her mouth like waning her.. she's Will probably be older then your mother ... I think it's her choice to bleach .. and you should respect that ... Hater go get a life .. she's a billionaire and she doesn't even know if you exist ... your dull brain is telling you to warn her on nairaland , bcus your dull brain thinks she use nairaland.. you just don't have a point.. If u feed on hate, you become empty .. that's my warning for u .. have a nice day ..

Chai some people stupid o. Some people no get brain at all.
She doesn't know me
Does she know you?

And where in my post did I say I was warning HER. I said I was warning young people.
Can u now c how foolish u r ?
U can't even read a simple text and UNDERSTAND.
It's probably too much 4 ur brain. That's if u even have 1. And if u do please uuuuuuussssssseeeeeee it

1 Like

Re: Folorunsho Alakija's Husband And Sons At Her Birthday Party by hitz: 11:52am On Jul 18, 2016
dovetark:
Really I am tired of celebrity news in this country!!! Make a tread about celebration and all of us including me will rush to read it and it makes front page!!! ( well I blame joblessness at some point) What substance do I gain from it other than see the luxury life of the rich, in a country where there's so much poverty and depression? Will it put food in my tummy, will it make me get a job? Will it solve the environmental degradation occurring daily, that has an impact on our health but because we have greater problems, we do not even pay attention to that! Will it cure this malady that has infested our beloved country? When are we going to be able to sit and effectively proffer solutions to the problems we face? I atteneded the third best university as at 2013 as released by the NUC; I stood to receive lectures, at some point. As science students we ought to engage in a lot of practical, laboratory and research work!!! But either we didn't have equipments or reagents were unavailable... Truth be told, that can't hinder me, but whether we like it or not, when the foundation is shaky, the building cannot stand. That I can see through the situation, doesn't mean a whole lot of other people can! E go better, when? We've been shortchanged, not necessarily by any political party, but all our leaders who have had the opportunity to make things happen, to make things better, but decided to turn a blind eye...

Someone may call me a hater, but that's far from it, how many of us are truly happy with the state we are in? I'll stop writing and say no more, I think I have derailed the thread enough. Congratulations ma.

Friend, whether you like it or not.. the younger generation are getting dumber and incredibly shallow..

Brands are actually "dumbing down" to relate to their target market, the younger ones. Artistes, media houses. And the rest are desperately following suite

Nairaland has followed this trend to deliberately promote vanity and unproductivity to appeal to a dominant demographic, the dumb youth.

It's a business's model my friend, take heart.
Re: Folorunsho Alakija's Husband And Sons At Her Birthday Party by knowhowk: 12:20pm On Jul 18, 2016
lovelygurl:
My sisters c y u should not bleach. Look at her hands in d 1st pic. Look at how she use style cover it in d
2nd pic. She probably wished she never bleached
. And you think she is covering the hand because of what you think, you carefully read ,watch to find what you can say against her .Rubbish is just what you have said ...
Re: Folorunsho Alakija's Husband And Sons At Her Birthday Party by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 18, 2016
Is Donald Duke and his wife being poorly fed these days?
Re: Folorunsho Alakija's Husband And Sons At Her Birthday Party by pepigeorge(m): 12:22pm On Jul 18, 2016
allytinted:

chai.....weeeeeeed oooooo

Na IBB who.re before na... how tailor take get oil block b4....
Re: Folorunsho Alakija's Husband And Sons At Her Birthday Party by dovetark: 12:22pm On Jul 18, 2016
hitz:

Friend, whether you like it or not.. the younger generation are getting dumber and incredibly shallow..

Brands are actually "dumbing down" to relate to their target market, the younger ones. Artistes, media houses. And the rest are desperately following suite

Nairaland has followed this trend to deliberately promote vanity and unproductivity to appeal to a dominant demographic, the dumb youth.

You spoke rightly, I agree with all you said, but it is sickening because I come here most times to sharpen myself, to challenge me and get information. Well it is a business model grin. The positive side should be thinking about how to exploit it... Nice to meet someone like you here...
Re: Folorunsho Alakija's Husband And Sons At Her Birthday Party by nkechiben(f): 12:24pm On Jul 18, 2016
The person wey dey say invisible 4 sons, are not seeing them there?
Congrat Ma1 Joo!
Re: Folorunsho Alakija's Husband And Sons At Her Birthday Party by allytinted: 12:30pm On Jul 18, 2016
pepigeorge:

Na IBB who.re before na... how tailor take get oil block b4....
....well, if u say so. But na you talk am o.
Re: Folorunsho Alakija's Husband And Sons At Her Birthday Party by nkechiben(f): 12:32pm On Jul 18, 2016
All these bad belle people that full nairaland, Disappear! Go meet the husband carry him go do the DNA nah! FISH HEAD!
Re: Folorunsho Alakija's Husband And Sons At Her Birthday Party by Oyindaberry(f): 12:41pm On Jul 18, 2016
Everybody is dark in complexion except Mummy Folorunsho.
Re: Folorunsho Alakija's Husband And Sons At Her Birthday Party by dovetark: 12:56pm On Jul 18, 2016
hitz:

BTW I see you are into branding, please what state do you reside in?
Re: Folorunsho Alakija's Husband And Sons At Her Birthday Party by thecuteone(m): 2:11pm On Jul 18, 2016
mordtonia:
Her make-up artist should take it easy.

she was carried away by money I tell you grin grin grin
Re: Folorunsho Alakija's Husband And Sons At Her Birthday Party by thecuteone(m): 2:14pm On Jul 18, 2016
Lexxyfund:

haba oga take a chill pill na
Re: Folorunsho Alakija's Husband And Sons At Her Birthday Party by dubemivan(m): 2:17pm On Jul 18, 2016
SlimBrawnie:
Role model.... Though I'd maintain my trillion dollar complexion.
I notice you cutie-pie with trillion dollar complexion.... seriously I am impressed!

1 Like

Re: Folorunsho Alakija's Husband And Sons At Her Birthday Party by thecuteone(m): 2:23pm On Jul 18, 2016
Kenneth205:
Sweet! I tap from her wealth!
oga go make your own... no dey tap people own, you be ND boy?
Re: Folorunsho Alakija's Husband And Sons At Her Birthday Party by dubemivan(m): 2:25pm On Jul 18, 2016
Lexxyfund:
Oga why you dey harsh so?? I wonder wetin warrant all this poo because of personal opinion. Relax!
Re: Folorunsho Alakija's Husband And Sons At Her Birthday Party by mcyemite(m): 3:23pm On Jul 18, 2016
lovelygurl:
My sisters c y u should not bleach. Look at her hands in d 1st pic. Look at how she use style cover it in d
2nd pic. She probably wished she never bleached
you cant just open a thread nd start saying things, trying to be what u re nt.Did u even read the part she was called the richest woman in africa?she was even at some point the richest black woman in the world,you are there trying to condemn her look what should appear to you has a motivation..shes nt like every other celeb you know,she probably looks like this because its her bday....try to see the good in every picture nt to be the pointer of errors.

1 Like

Re: Folorunsho Alakija's Husband And Sons At Her Birthday Party by modath(f): 3:29pm On Jul 18, 2016
dominique:

One of her sons lost his wife sometime last year.

Seems the thread has been deleted but i've sent a mail, hope you receive it.. Thx & have a nice day..
Re: Folorunsho Alakija's Husband And Sons At Her Birthday Party by mrwonlasewonie: 3:55pm On Jul 18, 2016
The wives of these boys will enjoy o. I can imagine all the girls scheming to become Mrs alakija grin
Re: Folorunsho Alakija's Husband And Sons At Her Birthday Party by sweetilicious(f): 4:07pm On Jul 18, 2016
My ideal family vision. Soon, i will become the wealthiest young Nigerian lady. Yes i said it.
Re: Folorunsho Alakija's Husband And Sons At Her Birthday Party by uchennn: 5:12pm On Jul 18, 2016
SlimBrawnie:
Role model.... Though I'd maintain my trillion dollar complexion.
Una don come again!!! No be for mouth dem dey take get money ooh

1 Like

Re: Folorunsho Alakija's Husband And Sons At Her Birthday Party by hitz: 8:10pm On Jul 18, 2016
dovetark:

BTW I see you are into branding, please what state do you reside in?

Lagos. Send me a mail at

hyperactivemedia@yahoo.com
Re: Folorunsho Alakija's Husband And Sons At Her Birthday Party by fanficgirl(f): 2:22am On Jul 19, 2016
EWWa chronic bleacher. All bleaches are ugly and have self hatred. Embrace your natural beauty.
Re: Folorunsho Alakija's Husband And Sons At Her Birthday Party by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 20, 2016
lovelygurl:

Chai some people stupid o. Some people no get brain at all.
She doesn't know me
Does she know you?

And where in my post did I say I was warning HER. I said I was warning young people.
Can u now c how foolish u r ?
U can't even read a simple text and UNDERSTAND.
It's probably too much 4 ur brain. That's if u even have 1. And if u do please uuuuuuussssssseeeeeee it
Lols, well... let's burying the hatchet, I understand that I attacked you first, it's your personal opinion ... I was just being moody, that was why i reacted so harshly .... but the point I was actually trying to make was that, you should have at least consider , it was her birthday and instead or replying that way, you should have at least wish her happy birthday. am also not a fan of those who bleach and I know she would have regretted her action. .. so I apologize for my rudely behaviour, you might even be older than me.. but it's internet, a faceless forum ... so I say am sorry.
Re: Folorunsho Alakija's Husband And Sons At Her Birthday Party by toprealman: 6:53am On Nov 24, 2016
MDsambo:
invisible 4 Sons
What a horrible thing to say. Must they be as loud as DJ cuppy or be in the news for all the wrong reasons like the Ibru sisters, Paddy Adenuga and co?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Husband Joins Wife To Sell Akara In Abuja / Bags Of Shredded Old Naira Notes Allegedly Dumped By CBN (Video) / My Response To A Loan App Collection Officer That Threatened To Upload My Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.