Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,181 members, 7,849,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:12 AM

Impeachment Of Abdul-Aziz Yari: Youths At Zamfara Govt House To Stop Lawmakers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Impeachment Of Abdul-Aziz Yari: Youths At Zamfara Govt House To Stop Lawmakers (13225 Views)

Amosun Rescues Idiat Babalola From Angry Youths At Adeleke's Burial / Senator Akpabio Mobbed By Youths At A Wedding Reception In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Impeachment Of Abdul-Aziz Yari: Youths At Zamfara Govt House To Stop Lawmakers by agwom(m): 8:22am On Jul 18, 2016
Una never see any thing yet...
Re: Impeachment Of Abdul-Aziz Yari: Youths At Zamfara Govt House To Stop Lawmakers by urbanmonk: 8:30am On Jul 18, 2016
Maghreb politics
Re: Impeachment Of Abdul-Aziz Yari: Youths At Zamfara Govt House To Stop Lawmakers by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 18, 2016
Hungry youth
Re: Impeachment Of Abdul-Aziz Yari: Youths At Zamfara Govt House To Stop Lawmakers by MicroBox: 9:11am On Jul 18, 2016
Those youths can't be serious.. Zamfara is a small state with no any sign of visual development, No Mr Biggs, No Oasis, No showrooms (LG,Panasonic,Thermocool,PZ,Nokia etc) except Jifatu shopping plaza.The army barrack is just some storey building inside main town, No airport, even garage for luxurious bus no dey, but you enjoy power supply almost 24hrs even at this hard times where militants are sabotaging this government by blowing up pipelines you can still get 19hrs power supply. the youth are doing nothing, Zamfara is where you see a "very" beautiful lady but no man have come to seek her hand in marriage. out of the whole core north, Zamfara is where you see a mature beautiful tsafe girls but no serious man in their lifes.
Even Yerima did nothig during his tenure but money was in circulation, he gives raw money if you register your group or organization.
But if you want a calm cool solo safe and cheap life please goto zamfara.... you can live happily with the little you earn.
Re: Impeachment Of Abdul-Aziz Yari: Youths At Zamfara Govt House To Stop Lawmakers by princetom1(m): 9:12am On Jul 18, 2016
tuoyoojo:
paid thugs

our democracy is a joke

violence every where

Abi o, come to think of it, how many are they? Not up to 20. Are they sure they are protesting?
Re: Impeachment Of Abdul-Aziz Yari: Youths At Zamfara Govt House To Stop Lawmakers by FarukuWadata12(m): 9:13am On Jul 18, 2016
ButterFrost212:
Hian, I hope they don't start a riot because these northern youths are very volatile, any little thing and they're already causing chaos.

you're very disgusting person
Re: Impeachment Of Abdul-Aziz Yari: Youths At Zamfara Govt House To Stop Lawmakers by mechanics(m): 9:43am On Jul 18, 2016
cornel994:
Lol, so d lawmakers go come carry d governor comot fr huas o
i wonda o.
Re: Impeachment Of Abdul-Aziz Yari: Youths At Zamfara Govt House To Stop Lawmakers by lordkhalifa(m): 9:52am On Jul 18, 2016
Only in Eastern region that the masses careless about government affairs and politics... Besieging lawmaker house will that put food on the table for

1 Like

Re: Impeachment Of Abdul-Aziz Yari: Youths At Zamfara Govt House To Stop Lawmakers by Binsani(m): 10:19am On Jul 18, 2016
Zamfara is Obama home town in Kenya.
Re: Impeachment Of Abdul-Aziz Yari: Youths At Zamfara Govt House To Stop Lawmakers by ButterFrost212(f): 12:59pm On Jul 18, 2016
FarukuWadata12:

you're very disgusting person
dont be silly, I'm not disgusting, I just stated the fact.. .even you know that the average uneducated northern youth is prone to violence at any little provocation, so why not leave sentiments aside and stand for the truth?
Re: Impeachment Of Abdul-Aziz Yari: Youths At Zamfara Govt House To Stop Lawmakers by FarukuWadata12(m): 1:28pm On Jul 18, 2016
ButterFrost212:
dont be silly, I'm not disgusting, I just stated the fact.. .even you know that the average uneducated northern youth is prone to violence at any little provocation, so why not leave sentiments aside and stand for the truth?

who told u uneducated people are peaceful? this the truth universally acknowledged, so stop being partial when stating ur "facts"
Re: Impeachment Of Abdul-Aziz Yari: Youths At Zamfara Govt House To Stop Lawmakers by ButterFrost212(f): 1:35pm On Jul 18, 2016
FarukuWadata12:

who told u uneducated people are peaceful? this the truth universally acknowledged, so stop being partial when stating ur "facts"
oh for God sake, I don't have energy for your bants, yes you're right uneducated people worldwide are quick to react violently, but last I checked we were talking about Zamfara not the world, hence my use of the north.. And just so you know, I am very much northern as you are, I love my people but we have to be honest. Pls do not quote me anymore, I've said my piece, bye.

1 Like

Re: Impeachment Of Abdul-Aziz Yari: Youths At Zamfara Govt House To Stop Lawmakers by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:38pm On Jul 18, 2016
Fedayeen02:
Zamfara is enjoying the CHANGE. I don't know any similarity I've got with a Zamfaran 100s of years after amalgamation?

Let there be a restructuring
oyel moni
Beef
Onions
Beans
Think bfor you talk
If your neighbour roof is on fire you assist cos when it's done with him, you're next

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Man And His Accomplice Arrested In India For Duping Woman Of N7m / Buhari At Business Forum Meeting With German Companies (Photos) / Ag President Osinbajo To Flag Off Lagos-Ibadan Railway Segment In Lagos Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.