Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,255 members, 7,957,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:01 PM

A Software Used To Transfer Phone App. Through Bluetooth. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / A Software Used To Transfer Phone App. Through Bluetooth. (2994 Views)

How To Create A Wi-fi Hotspot Without A Software On Your Computer / How To Transfer Videos To Ipad2 / To Transfer Pictures From Computer To Digital Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Software Used To Transfer Phone App. Through Bluetooth. by nwaodua: 12:13pm On Sep 14, 2009
Hello,
Pls i need assistance with a software i can instal on my phone that would allow me transfer phone applications (games and software) through bluetooth to another phone. Recently i tried transferring operamini software that i received through bluetooth to another persons phone but i couldn't. I would appreciate it if someone can help me out. Thanks.
Re: A Software Used To Transfer Phone App. Through Bluetooth. by City2007(m): 4:07pm On Sep 15, 2009
pls any 1 dat ve dz 'ld plz gv it out, 1ox
Re: A Software Used To Transfer Phone App. Through Bluetooth. by deji2009(m): 7:22pm On Sep 15, 2009
What the error message ?
Re: A Software Used To Transfer Phone App. Through Bluetooth. by Unseen(m): 8:41pm On Sep 15, 2009
What you need is Xplore.
If you're using S60 v2 phone, check my posts you will get a download link for the latest version 1.34. Or visit www.lonelycatgames.com and download the type that will be suitable for your phone.Note- This software also opens .zip and .rar files.
Re: A Software Used To Transfer Phone App. Through Bluetooth. by 4llerbe(m): 8:41am On Sep 16, 2009
Gawd. some folks ehm. Dude u generally cannot send an installed app 2 any1. Haha. U can send apps dt u have d original installer file. D easy way 2 ensure dt is wen u download u save into ur memory card, or when u send 2 ur fone fron anor source ng pc or fone u save in ur mem card or even fone mem if ur fone is not d type dt automatically installs apps. For dwnlding its useful 2 use dose opera mini dt allows u 2 choose dwnld location.

And quite obviously ur fone must havd a filesystem i.e. Use memcard and have d c: or e: thingy
Re: A Software Used To Transfer Phone App. Through Bluetooth. by blackweaver(m): 10:30am On Sep 16, 2009
well it depends on the type of phone you have; there are apps for s60v3 phones that you can use to send
installer files via bluetooth; xplore is a good example; i don't know if there are any java-based programs that will
allow you to do that. many phones won't even allow you to rename a file with a .jar extension
Re: A Software Used To Transfer Phone App. Through Bluetooth. by thankgod2(m): 4:43pm On Sep 16, 2009
Hello,
Pls i need assistance with a software i can instal on my phone that would allow me transfer phone applications (games and software) through bluetooth to another phone. Recently i tried transferring operamini software that i received through bluetooth to another persons phone but i couldn't. I would appreciate it if someone can help me out. Thanks.

Nokia 3110 C

virginboy_02@yahoo.com

Re: A Software Used To Transfer Phone App. Through Bluetooth. by blackweaver(m): 5:29pm On Sep 16, 2009
sorry as far as i know it's not possible, as i said before i don't know of any java - based application that will allow you to do that and as far as i know 3110c only uses java (j2me)
Re: A Software Used To Transfer Phone App. Through Bluetooth. by nwaodua: 7:35pm On Sep 16, 2009
@ Unseen
thanks u have bin of great help.
Re: A Software Used To Transfer Phone App. Through Bluetooth. by Unseen(m): 10:00pm On Sep 16, 2009
You are welcomed but please next time, come over to phone section for other phone related issues.

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! My Laptop Does Not Detect My Hsdpa Modem / What Useful Purpose Can I Use My Laptop For? / Swift Wimax (multi User) Modem + Wireless Router 4 Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.